It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: makewarnotlove.com Day 3 Update.

Today everyone got a code for the Mega Drive game "Golden Axe 2". In addition, the 2 winning factions (Total War and Company of Heroes) for today also received a code for "Endless Legend - Echoes of Auriga Add-on". Final update tomorrow when the 4th Challenge is over.
Well crap, I was like, yay! Endless Legend addon but didn't realize I had to confirm my email so it didn't count
BenKii: makewarnotlove.com Day 3 Update.

Today everyone got a code for the Mega Drive game "Golden Axe 2". In addition, the 2 winning factions (Total War and Company of Heroes) for today also received a code for "Endless Legend - Echoes of Auriga Add-on". Final update tomorrow when the 4th Challenge is over.
Pheace: Well crap, I was like, yay! Endless Legend addon but didn't realize I had to confirm my email so it didn't count
Would you like the code I got for the Endless Legend addon?
BenKii: Would you like the code I got for the Endless Legend addon?
Nah that's ok, but thanks for the offer. It's only 75 cents on sale atm, I'll probably just pick it up eventually when I feel all the the remaining dlc are at a price level I'm happy with.
Train Valley is today's deal on IGS - https://indiegamestand.com/deal/#details

It is surprisingly a good puzzle game, much better than it looks at first glance.
makewarnotlove.com Final Update.

Sega finally sent out the emails. Here is what everyone got from challenge 4:

Dawn of War faction:
nothing

Endless Legend faction:
nothing

Company of Heroes faction:
Comix Zone (Mega Drive game)
Total War Rome 2 - Blood and Gore DLC
Total War Attila - Blood and Burning DLC
Shogun 2 - Blood Pack DLC

Total War faction:
Comix Zone (Mega Drive game)
Total War Rome 2 - Blood and Gore DLC
Total War Attila - Blood and Burning DLC
Shogun 2 - Blood Pack DLC
The Legendary Lord Isabella von Carstein DLC (will be made available on Steam 28.02.2017)
Region-locked on BundleStars:

SEGA MegaDrive & Genesis Classics

It's time for some mega discounts on dozens of awesome games, including the SEGA Megadrive and Genesis Pack!

Includimg FIFTY-NINE classic SEGA Genesis games for only $13.99, saving 78% off the normal price. Including Sonic, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Virtua Fighter 2, Ecco, Columns and loads, loads more!
<span class="bold">The Humble Civilization Bundle</span>

$1
Sid Meier's Civilization III
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition (Also for Mac)

BTA
Sid Meier's Civilization V (Also for Mac and Linux)
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World (Also for Mac and Linux)
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings (Also for Mac and Linux)
Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC (Also for Mac and Linux)
20% off Sid Meier's Civilization VI
25% off Sid Meier's Civilization VI Digital Deluxe

$15
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (Also for Mac and Linux)
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Exoplanets Map Pack (Also for Mac and Linux)
Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide (Also for Mac and Linux)

All games require a Steam account.
Post edited February 21, 2017 by Grargar
Why, why Beyond Earth have to be in top tier :(, I have all from other tiers...
Trid: Why, why Beyond Earth have to be in top tier :(, I have all from other tiers...
Ditto. Really, it's a good bundle for me - I'm broke.
Trid: Why, why Beyond Earth have to be in top tier :(, I have all from other tiers...
Give it a couple of months and it will be in BTA tier.
During one of local Amazon sale Beyond Earth bundle was for 1-2 cents with a physical copy and ROW key.
Sadly deal was available in selected cities only.
Post edited February 21, 2017 by amrit9037
Yeah, that's weird. Don't be sad though because Beyond Earth isn't a good game. I bought the game + expansion last summer while thinking "this can't be as bad as everyone says, right?" but unfortunately it's kind of true. A very mediocre entry in the Civ franchise with a horrible tech tree and boring gameplay. I also feel like the AI can't handle the victory conditions and is just aimlessly doing its thing (whatever that is :D).
Anyway...it really shouldn't be in the top tier of this bundle.
Wurzelkraft: Yeah, that's weird. Don't be sad though because Beyond Earth isn't a good game. I bought the game + expansion last summer while thinking "this can't be as bad as everyone says, right?" but unfortunately it's kind of true. A very mediocre entry in the Civ franchise with a horrible tech tree and boring gameplay. I also feel like the AI can't handle the victory conditions and is just aimlessly doing its thing (whatever that is :D).
Anyway...it really shouldn't be in the top tier of this bundle.
Well, that help a little. :P
triock: Give it a couple of months and it will be in BTA tier.
Exactly. I could imagine paying $15 for Civ VI + all DLCs, but only for Beyond Earth, meh wallet is safe.
Sims3 is $5 on Steam but I've heard if you liked #2 you won't like #3.