It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Goat Simulator is $2 on Humble.

The Star Wars DLC is 99 cents.
expopower: Nuuvem has Shadow of Mordor - GOTY Edition on sale for $3.99. Activation works worldwide, "except South America, Europe and United Kingdom and Asia".

(I think this is the lowest I've seen it before, so I bought it...not like it can get much cheaper, anyways. =P)
fishbaits: One (well, several ;p) word of advice about this game.
It is made for consoles/controllers.

I've finally got around to DLing it (bought ages ago) & it's horrific. Even posted a review against game before saw this hehe.
It has several functions bound to a single key.
I was fighting some mobs, almost had boss dead too. Press Space to run to catch up to one of them. Nope! Game decided to make me jump onto rope above me & slide me half way across the map.
Same key is also climb/drop etc, other binds are just as horrendous.

Loads say the game is great if you get into it & it does look good, but you've been warned ;)
Played through the game on kb+mouse. I agree it WAS made with controller in mind but I disagree that it is unplayable without one.
fishbaits: One (well, several ;p) word of advice about this game.
It is made for consoles/controllers.

I've finally got around to DLing it (bought ages ago) & it's horrific. Even posted a review against game before saw this hehe.
It has several functions bound to a single key.
I was fighting some mobs, almost had boss dead too. Press Space to run to catch up to one of them. Nope! Game decided to make me jump onto rope above me & slide me half way across the map.
Same key is also climb/drop etc, other binds are just as horrendous.

Loads say the game is great if you get into it & it does look good, but you've been warned ;)
MarkoH01: Played through the game on kb+mouse. I agree it WAS made with controller in mind but I disagree that it is unplayable without one.
Not unplayable, true, but that doesn't stop it from being sodding awful controls ;p
Stuff like this just needs to stop.
I've deleted my save & will give it another "fresh start" at some point, but I'm in no rush to return to it, got plenty more to be getting started hehe.
Spooky timing, sequel to Middle Earth leaked.
Hope real keybinds in this one hehe.

Good reason to complete first one I guess.
Post edited February 26, 2017 by fishbaits
fishbaits: Spooky timing, sequel to Middle Earth leaked.
Hope real keybinds in this one hehe.

Good reason to complete first one I guess.
I really don't want to destroy your hopes but even the leaked version is a console version. Do you think Warner suddenly realized that there are PC gamers out there without a gamepad? I highly doubt it. But again: even though keys in the game did have multiple functions in different modes I never experienced the problems you described when I played through the game and I never use a controller. Just give it another try I am sure you will get used to it.
<span class="bold">GamersGate Unreal Deal Pack (Steam-only)</span> -90%/€4. Alternatively, you can buy individual Unreal games at discounted prices here.
https://www.nuuvem.com/item/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-game-of-the-year-edition

Has anyone in Canada successfully bought and redeemed this from Nuuvem yet?

Any region or language restrictions/problems? The info on the page would suggest no, but confirmation from someone would be great.

Any surprise fees/costs or other problems?

Any surprise fees on exchange rate?

Are they an authorized Steam seller? No opinions or "I think", does someone know for sure and would put $10000 on it if they are wrong?

Does this GOTY edition include all 18 or whatever DLC like the Bundlestars bundle?

Any censorship or "alternate versionitis" I should be aware of from another continent? I don't want pixelated tits and ass or green blood or nonsense like that. :)

I've never shopped there before and am a bit reserved as info is a bit scarce so trying to do my own homework first. $3.99 USD (approx $5.20 CAD) is cheaper than $7.49 CAD on Bundlestars so it's worth investigating. :)
Post edited February 27, 2017 by skeletonbow
That time of the year is here again!

And Humble leads off the Indie Game Festival Awards sale with 25-60% on IGF finalist games:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/igf-awards-sale/

All purchases also receives '"Un pas fragile" for free
Post edited February 28, 2017 by amok
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle of Steam games

" $1 or more to get these Steam games:

Mortifero Motus (STEAM) + Trading Cards
My Pet Rock (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Alpacapaca Dash (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Drunken Fight Simulator (STEAM)
Greenwood the Last Ritual (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Sticker Craft (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The Last Hope: Trump vs Mafia (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Jelly Killer (STEAM) + Trading Cards
1979 Invasion Earth (STEAM) + Trading Cards
One Man Is Not No Man (STEAM)
Panzer Warfare (STEAM) + Trading Cards"

------------

Not enough games? It seems BundleStars found a bin with remnants:

FORTY-SIX Steam games for just a Dollar
skeletonbow: https://www.nuuvem.com/item/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-game-of-the-year-edition

Has anyone in Canada successfully bought and redeemed this from Nuuvem yet?

Any region or language restrictions/problems? The info on the page would suggest no, but confirmation from someone would be great.

Any surprise fees/costs or other problems?

Any surprise fees on exchange rate?

Are they an authorized Steam seller? No opinions or "I think", does someone know for sure and would put $10000 on it if they are wrong?

Does this GOTY edition include all 18 or whatever DLC like the Bundlestars bundle?

Any censorship or "alternate versionitis" I should be aware of from another continent? I don't want pixelated tits and ass or green blood or nonsense like that. :)

I've never shopped there before and am a bit reserved as info is a bit scarce so trying to do my own homework first. $3.99 USD (approx $5.20 CAD) is cheaper than $7.49 CAD on Bundlestars so it's worth investigating. :)
As you can see here NUUVEM is official. But most of the things they sell are not meant to be sold to several countrys. In most cases however you won't even be able to buy anything in case it is region locked which many keys are. Don't know about the Shadow Of Mordor key though. If it is the GOTY release it should contain the same DLCs like the one on bundlestars. If you ask me - wait for a sale on bundlestars or steam. The game has been on sale several time and the risk of getting a region blocked key imo simply is not worth it.
Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3) is $4.49 on PSN. This is a great price for all 3 games and some of the DLC. Out of the 3 platforms the trilogy was released (PC, Xbox360, PS3), the PS3 version includes the most. There has not been an edition of the Mass Effect games that includes all DLC.

Link
<span class="bold">The Humble ARMA Bundle</span>

$1
Arma: Cold War Assault
Arma: Gold Edition
Arma Tactics (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Arma 2
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Arma 2: British Armed Forces (DLC)
Arma 2: Private Military Company (DLC)
Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic (DLC)

$15
Arma 3
Arma 3 Karts (DLC)
Post edited February 28, 2017 by Grargar
A bundle full of the those dumb Arma games... *blech*

I'll pass on this shit. :D
Impaler26: A bundle full of the those dumb Arma games... *blech*

I'll pass on this shit. :D
Total #disappointment
Played a bit of ARMAII, but played far more in the mod DayZ. It's absolutely worth getting just to use that mod.
ARMAIII is good too & is also modable.