It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Square-Enix Store has a Black Friday sale going on for Steam keys of their games including Final Fantasy titles. Some are the cheapest they've ever been.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII $6
Final Fantasy XIII-2 $6
Final Fantasy XIII $4.80
Final Fantasy IX $6.30
Final Fantasy Type-0 $9
Final Fantasy X/X-2 $9

Link
EA Origin has Dragon Age Inquisition (standard version) for $4.99

I will probably buy it later today.
Heretic777: EA Origin has Dragon Age Inquisition (standard version) for $4.99

Just a reminder that Trespasser DLC is the _real_ ending of the game.
Your friendly EA service has cut it from the game for you, so you can get rid of more evil money.

aka, there is barely a reason not to buy the GOTY. It's the same price as Standard + Trespasser,
unfortunately...
Post edited November 24, 2016 by dyscode
amrit9037: In case you people got alot of free time here is list of game in above bundle...
Thank you for posting that. The $20 tier is well worth the money.
Steam Sale just kicked off
wanderer_27: Steam Sale just kicked off
Is it just me, or it sucks?
Heretic777: EA Origin has Dragon Age Inquisition (standard version) for $4.99

dyscode: Just a reminder that Trespasser DLC is the _real_ ending of the game.
Your friendly EA service has cut it from the game for you, so you can get rid of more money.

aka, there is barely a reason not to buy the GOTY. It's the same price as Standard + Trespasser,
unfortunately...
Thanks for the info, but i have never bought a DLC in my life. I'm just too cheap. At best, the GOTY will be onsale for $7.50 over Xmas. I won't pay $2.50 extra just for DLCs. These days I'm only interested in playing the main campaign for the lower price. I've never seen DLCs as good value. I view them like micro transactions in online games, just a quick cash grab from loyal fans. Most DLCs are overpriced disappointments.
Chandoraa: Is it just me, or it sucks?
Nope, not just you
Chandoraa: Is it just me, or it sucks?
It's like when they had their Summer Sale - took quite some time for everything to update.

I still have WL item pricing updating - give it a few hours an check back.
So it seems like the discounts for the Steam Fall Sale have updated, and all but one title in my wishlist are discounted now... but nope, it still sucks. It's probably my fault, I keep hoping some time they'll do something remotely similar to the sales they did just a couple years ago. I guess I'm a romantic.
Out of the games that are not available DRM-free (i.e. are only on Steam) I'm interested in:

Dishonored 2 — no discount.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided — 50% off @ $30
Rise of the Tomb Raider — 50% off @ $30
Just Cause 3 — 75% off @ $15

On one hand I kinda want to play them... on the other I'm kinda tempted to wait for them to go on sale over at Humble.
Post edited November 23, 2016 by Alaric.us
I'm not seeing huge discounts on items I was hoping for, but there are still a few updates coming in.

Supposed to be 12k+ games in this sale.

Good thing about this is you can find better prices on other sites while this is going on :)

Right now - VAMPIRE®: THE MASQUERADE - BLOODLINES™ is cheaper here on GOG than it is on Steam :)
Post edited November 23, 2016 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: I'm not seeing huge discounts on items I was hoping for, but there are still a few updates coming in.

Good thing about this is you can find better prices on other sites while this is going on :)
Where? Details, please! =) And URLs!
USERNAME:wanderer_27#Q&_^Q&Q#GROUP:4#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:64549#Q&_^Q&Q#I'm not seeing huge discounts on items I was hoping for, but there are still a few updates coming in.

Good thing about this is you can find better prices on other sites while this is going on :)#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:64549#Q&_^Q&Q#
Try Games Republic or WinGameStore, and possibly Indiegala.

Games Republic has some DRM Free stuff as well as both Steam/DRM Free games

Actually, I believe WinGameStore does both as well . . .
Post edited November 23, 2016 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: Try Games Republic or WinGameStore, and possibly Indiegala.

Games Republic has some DRM Free stuff as well as both Steam/DRM Free games

Actually, I believe WinGameStore does both as well . . .
Thank you, sir! I didn't know about any of these sites!