It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: I don't see a promo code box :-( also if the price is in $ I assume it's as should be I don't face conversion fees?
Should be there (see attached image). As for conversion fees - no, if you see the prices in the currency you normally would use, then that's what you're going to pay in.
Attachments:
Got a GMG "mystery key"
wish I knew what the hell it was and if I could even use it...
cecil: wish I knew what the hell it was and if I could even use it...
They usually send a confirmation email with any keys, in the case of the mystery key(s) the key and the name(s) of the games that they redeem should be in there. If not, check https://www.greenmangaming.com/my-account/games/ - it should list the key and what the game is next to it, along with what gaming service it can be redeemed on (though the latter isn't always a clear indicator).

If it's a key formatted like so - xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx - then it's likely a Steam key. If it's in a different format, you might have anything ranging from UPlay, Origin or even a GOG redeem code.
cecil: wish I knew what the hell it was and if I could even use it...
TheMonkofDestiny: They usually send a confirmation email with any keys, in the case of the mystery key(s) the key and the name(s) of the games that they redeem should be in there. If not, check https://www.greenmangaming.com/my-account/games/ - it should list the key and what the game is next to it, along with what gaming service it can be redeemed on (though the latter isn't always a clear indicator).

If it's a key formatted like so - xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx - then it's likely a Steam key. If it's in a different format, you might have anything ranging from UPlay, Origin or even a GOG redeem code.
It's a Steam key I knew that much.
CMYW I thought was some kinda random letters before the code not the actual game name but it is a "thing" on Steam so all signs point to that being the answer.
Post edited December 13, 2016 by cecil
Steam Weekly Deals are up. Over 300 constantly discounted pieces of crap, and a few mildly interesting ones. As usual.

I suggest anyone who likes "fun crap" games to look into Sinister City. Its a poorly made, self aware, completely horrible, HOPA game. I wrote a mini Review of it over here.

Dementium II HD Looks like a winner, that might only mostly suck? I don't own it and have never played it, but the write up was obviously done by Hammer House of Horror fans. Its so terrible it makes me smile. Something tells me Vincent Price would be pleased.

Viktor Looks legit good. No, seriously this time. Metroidvania fans should probably have a good look at this. If anyone takes the gamble, report back and let us know what you think. Be first. You know you want to. U NO ET!

And I'm done. Anyone else spot any corn in there worth picking out, let us know.
HeDanny: Steam Weekly Deals are up. Over 300 constantly discounted pieces of crap, and a few mildly interesting ones. As usual.

And I'm done. Anyone else spot any corn in there worth picking out, let us know.
The transformers series are at 80% off (Activision!) and it's December which means the games will probably be removed from the store on the 31st.
Post edited December 13, 2016 by innerring
innerring: The transformers series are at 80% off (Activision!) and it's December which means the games will probably be removed from the store on the 31st.
For real? Have a link for that?, thx
"From Dec 14th - Dec 25th, we'll feature twelve games PER day, on BIG discounts."

https://www.indiegamestand.com/christmas.php
IndieGala Power Rage Bundle of Steam games
TIER 1: Pay $1 and get 3 Games

Rainbow Rage Squad (STEAM)
BattleTime (STEAM) +
PHAT STACKS (STEAM) +

TIER 2: Pay ONLY $2.49 and Get The Entire Bundle of 11 Games

Crazy Flies (STEAM)
Fairyland: Fairy Power (STEAM) +
The Fleets of Sol (STEAM)
Defense of Egypt: Cleopatra Mission (STEAM)
Dawn's Light 2 (STEAM) +
Bad birthday (STEAM) +
Runeyana (STEAM)
1 Moment Of Time: Silentville (STEAM) +
Read that as "Power Rangers Bundle". Spent a minute wondering what on Earth those titles had to do with Power Rangers. Then I noticed my mistake and felt stupid. Derp. Funny think is I don't even like Power Rangers.
The same happened to me.
Humble Store has a "DRM-free Holiday sale". Among the offers is Shadwen for 75% off (Steam+DRM-free).
Leroux: Humble Store has a "DRM-free Holiday sale". Among the offers is Shadwen for 75% off (Steam+DRM-free).
reverse crawl is fun for $2, though it can occasionally be found cheaper/bundled. A lot of things at their normal sales price (Escape Goat 2 -60%, e.g.)

I was slightly amused that Hunie Pop is not at it's usual -69% but instead at -75%.
Metamorphabet is still on sale for $0.01 over here: https://www.humblebundle.com/widget/v2/standalone/metamorphabet/HGLSKdfn4s/ (if you pay with Paypal)
If you are a FireFlower customer, check your inbox or spam folder for a Christmas gift, a free code for Ring Runner. If you already own the game or can't play it on your platform of choice, you can contact them and they might be able to offer an alternate gift.