It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: -> Again, i said what was the problem and I EVEN SAID THAT I WAS UNABLE TO START THE PURCHASE and yet it asks me to send the transaction ID... IF THERE WASN'T ANY TRANSACTION HOW THE HELL DO I DO THAT?
I know that I was late, but your "1.jpg" image, you can see "Puchase Humble Gems Bundle (transa...". If you hover your mouse in that line, you can see the transaction ID.
Leroux: Have you tried turning it off and on again? ;)
While i'm guessing it's a joke, yes, it only works with Kaspersky off.
siulebuo: I know that I was late, but your "1.jpg" image, you can see "Puchase Humble Gems Bundle (transa...". If you hover your mouse in that line, you can see the transaction ID.
Didn't even noticed, the picture that they've sent was when the actual purchase page appears and has that information displayed (without having to hover the mouse cursor in the link).
Post edited November 01, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Leroux: Have you tried turning it off and on again? ;)
Cyraxpt: While i'm guessing it's a joke, yes, it only works with Kaspersky off.
Yeah, it was just a silly unhelpful reference regarding tech support that I couldn't resist. Sorry for that!
Not a game bundle but, what the hell, here it goes:

<span class="bold">Humble Lifehacker Software Bundle</span>

$1
Breevy
Fences + DeskScapes
Directory Opus 12 Light

BTA
DisplayFusion (Also for Steam)
LastPass Premium One Year Subscription (Also for Mac and Linux)
CyberGhost VPN

$15
Acronis True Image 2017 (Also for Mac)
Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2017 (Also for Mac)
Post edited November 01, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Not a game bundle but, what the hell, here it goes:

$1
Breevy
Fences + DeskScapes
Directory Opus 12 Light

BTA
CyberGhost VPN

$15
CyberGhost, Acronis and BitDefender are also only 1 year subscriptions
Grargar: Not a game bundle but, what the hell, here it goes:

$1
Breevy
Fences + DeskScapes
Directory Opus 12 Light

BTA
CyberGhost VPN

$15
Didn't know that directory opus light was no longer free. In saying that it is easily the best file manager I have ever used. Try the pro version and you'll find it hard to use any other

Was already a brilliant tool when I had it on my Amiga's
Post edited November 02, 2016 by mighty.ape.acct
high rated
triock: <span class="bold">Humble Day of the Devs 2016 Bundle</span>

$1
Lumino City
Broken Age
Titan Souls

BTA
Massive Chalice
Oxenfree
Grim Fandango Remastered

$9
Day of the Tentacle Remastered

All games DRM-Free + Steam
This same bundle is in Steam at -93% right now: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1910/. Also, it is one of those "complete your collection bundle", so you pay less if you have some of the games in the bundle. I bought it and paid 2.10€ for Day of the Tentacle and Titan Soul.
triock: <span class="bold">Humble Day of the Devs 2016 Bundle</span>

$1
Lumino City
Broken Age
Titan Souls

BTA
Massive Chalice
Oxenfree
Grim Fandango Remastered

$9

All games DRM-Free + Steam
siulebuo: This same bundle is in Steam at -93% right now: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1910/. Also, it is one of those "complete your collection bundle", so you pay less if you have some of the games in the bundle. I bought it and paid 2.10€ for Day of the Tentacle and Titan Soul.
if you buy the base tier from HB then get the rest off steam I wonder if it ends up being cheaper?
cecil: if you buy the base tier from HB then get the rest off steam I wonder if it ends up being cheaper?
It should, but you'll probably not get the soundtracks, which are sold separately on Steam.
cecil: if you buy the base tier from HB then get the rest off steam I wonder if it ends up being cheaper?
Grargar: It should, but you'll probably not get the soundtracks, which are sold separately on Steam.
also you'd be forced to redeem all the games since you can't gift I assume due to the stupid steam "bundle/ special for you price" where if you go to HB you can A) get them DR<-Free and even if you couldn't you get keys for each game and can do with them as you like.
siulebuo: This same bundle is in Steam at -93% right now: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1910/. Also, it is one of those "complete your collection bundle", so you pay less if you have some of the games in the bundle. I bought it and paid 2.10€ for Day of the Tentacle and Titan Soul.
Wow, thanks for this! Managed to get DotT and Massive Chalice for the equivalent of $1 and a few cents.
I don't know if anyone saw this on Steam:

Day of the Devs 2016 Bundle

Broken Age
Grim Fandango Remastered
Lumino City
Massive Chalice
Titan Souls
Oxenfree

93% off or 8.96 euros

If you own any of the games you get additional discount. It was created 6 hours ago, no idea how much the promo will last.

EDIT: Ninja'd by siulebuo. >.<
Post edited November 02, 2016 by PainOfSalvation
Indie Legends 5 Bundle - 3.79€

Never Alone Arctic Collection
12 is Better Than 6
Grey Goo Definitive Edition
From the Depths
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
CastleStorm
Memoria
Papo & Yo
Save 10% Off Your Next Purchase At Bundle Stars (voucher)
Cyraxpt: Indie Legends 5 Bundle - 3.79€

Never Alone Arctic Collection
12 is Better Than 6
Grey Goo Definitive Edition
From the Depths
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
CastleStorm
Memoria
Papo & Yo
Save 10% Off Your Next Purchase At Bundle Stars (voucher)
For a few seconds I thought From the Depths was shark simulator Depth, and I was gleeful.
Good bundle if I didn't already have most of the games.
siulebuo: This same bundle is in Steam at -93% right now: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1910
Even if I don't care much about Massive Chalice or Titan Souls, I jumped at the chance of getting Day of The Tentacle and Oxenfree for cards money.