It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: EDIT:
GMG Shadow of Mordor $5
Shadow of Mordor:GOTY is sold out on GMG but Gamersgate have it for $5.

Link
gixgox: IndieGala Artifex Mundi #3 Bundle of Steam games

TIER 1: Pay $1 and get 3 Steam Games

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (STEAM) +
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (STEAM) +
Left in the Dark: No One on Board (STEAM) +

TIER 2: Pay ONLY $2.99 and get ALL the Steam Games

Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala (STEAM) +
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (STEAM) +
Grim Legends 3: The Dark City (STEAM) +
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan (STEAM) +
The Secret Order 4: Beyond Time (STEAM) +
Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily (STEAM) +
Demon Hunter 2: New Chapter (STEAM) +
Just an addition: until now I was able to play all Artifex Mundi games without running steam (of course you still need steam to download them). Sometimes you will have to create a steam_appid.txt which contains the steamapp id of the game (google) but it always worked - at least on Win7. Nothing for purists who don't want to use steam at all of course.
Stasis $4.99
MangaGamer is currently running a Cyber Monday flash sale on their digital goods.
Some of those prices art insane. "Kara no Shoujo" and "Cartagra" 40 % off... Daamn...
Found an even better deal for Shadow of Mordor: GOTY on UPlay. It shows $5 on the store page but changes to $1.70 in your cart. You'll receive a Steam code for the game and will not have to use the UPlay client.

Link
Hmm. I didn't receive a steam key. Maybe they ran out?
BenKii: Found an even better deal for Shadow of Mordor: GOTY on UPlay. It shows $5 on the store page but changes to $1.70 in your cart. You'll receive a Steam code for the game and will not have to use the UPlay client.

Link
$1.85 here...
Got a key for State of Decay, but nothing for this game.
BenKii: Found an even better deal for Shadow of Mordor: GOTY on UPlay. It shows $5 on the store page but changes to $1.70 in your cart. You'll receive a Steam code for the game and will not have to use the UPlay client.

Link
Bought it, but so far no steam key. Does not matter much as it is not the only UBIsoft game I own now.

Link
If you really get a Steam key, I will jump on this!

Link
kip68: If you really get a Steam key, I will jump on this!
I bought this myself and can confirm you do in fact get a steam key. It will show up in your email that is associated with your UPlay account.

edit: I got in on this deal in the beginning and got my key instantly. Others are saying they aren't getting one so maybe UPlay is starting to shut down this deal.
Post edited November 29, 2016 by BenKii
kip68: If you really get a Steam key, I will jump on this!
BenKii: I bought this myself and can confirm you do in fact get a steam key. It will show up in your email that is associated with your UPlay account.

edit: I got in on this deal in the beginning and got my key instantly. Others are saying they aren't getting one so maybe UPlay is starting to shut down this deal.
That's too bad. I usually avoid UPlay. That price though!
BenKii: I bought this myself and can confirm you do in fact get a steam key. It will show up in your email that is associated with your UPlay account.

kip68: That's too bad. I usually avoid UPlay. That price though!
Sub 2 bucks for something I will play once and never touch again was too good to pass up regardless of UPlay.
Would've picked that up in an instant but of course it's US only >.>

Link
so tempted but the required specs and hard drive has me slightly skittish anyone know if you need a super machine or as much hard drive space as steam seems to state you do?
Pheace: Would've picked that up in an instant but of course it's US only >.>
BR here...