It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gonchi: Bundlestars has a Shadows of Mordor bundle for $5. Seems to be GOTY with all DLC. Pretty sure that's the cheapest it's been yet.
I can't get it to show up as $ but only 3.99[weird sign I assume is pound]
With Shadow of Mordor down to a fiver, and now Mad Max for not a while lot more, all we need now is for Arkham Knight to follow suit and I rekon it will be time for Humble Warner Bros Bundle 2.

/me waits patiently...
HeDanny: With Shadow of Mordor down to a fiver, and now Mad Max for not a while lot more, all we need now is for Arkham Knight to follow suit and I rekon it will be time for Humble Warner Bros Bundle 2.

/me waits patiently...
Warner Bundle 2 sounds good to me
means the base tier will be stuff like
Arkham City
Lego Batman 3
Injustice
Hopefully... ;-)
HeDanny: With Shadow of Mordor down to a fiver, and now Mad Max for not a while lot more, all we need now is for Arkham Knight to follow suit and I rekon it will be time for Humble Warner Bros Bundle 2.

/me waits patiently...
That's a good thought - I think I will wait as well. Even if probably the games I want will be in the highest tier ...

Edit: Since it wasn't posted in this thread yet (I believe): "Dungeon Keeper" is "on the House" via Origin.
Post edited October 08, 2016 by Geddes17
sasuke12: Thanks for letting us know. I was thinking initially that the Canadian price would be $5 too.

But then I went to the store and it just says 3.99 british pounds. So after currency conversion it will cost more than $5.
Yeah, in general something priced in pounds is about 50% more than that in CAD on observation. So when talking with a friend in the UK, if he says some computer part is L200, I can translate that into $300 CAD as a rough ballpark figure and it is close enough. But when it comes to USD<->CAD, while it has varied over time from $1 == $1 to $1 == $1.60 and back, right now we're roughly around $1 == $1.30-1.35'ish fairly regularly.

So a game showing up as $4.99 USD should be around 35 cents on the dollar more in canada, or roughly $1.75'ish at $6.75. If they wanted to marketify that they could turn it into $6.79 even. But conversion of USD to CAD at a rate of 50% definitely raises an eyebrow in general terms. Normally I would not even consider purchasing something where the exchange rates being charged were astronomically higher than the bank rate published by the Bank of Canada, so for example if we were talking about a $500 USD piece of computer hardware here and some store was selling it $750 CAD for Canadians at the same time - I would tell them to go piss up a rope in the wind.

At the scale of <= $10 though it may still be an issue but is a much smaller one overall, and other factors need to be considered also. For this specific case of Shadow of Mordor the game previously was $10.49 which was outside of my whimsical buy range still. Now that it is cheaper at all by any metric that is a good thing and makes it much more of a potential buy all things considered including whether or not other countries end up getting a better bargain out of it. But, it does seem like the price is unfairly adjusted for currency conversion to CAD and even though it is still a great price - I'm on the fence about it as I'm not sure I would play it immediately anyway. The "sale" price on Bundlestars for this game is a bit of a lark anyway, as they PERMANENTLY have this game on sale for 75% off for over a year now compared to every other store out there, so I hypothesize this new 75% off price is their new permanent regular price simply continuing the lie that it is "on sale" perhaps for legal contractual reasons or something. :) In other words, I dont think this is a "blue light special, so get it while the getting is good folks!"

I may sit on my hands on this one and wait it out unless I suddenly find myself burning with desire to play this game sooner than later. It looks f'ing awesome for sure and I've anticipated it for a while but not with burning passion OMGWTFBBQ like I had for The Witcher 3 per se. :oP

Who knows, maybe if I wait long enough it will end up coming to GOG.com for $29.99 regular price and after a year or two they'll put it on sale for $18.99 or something. Good things come to those who wait right? LOL
Shadow of Morder for $5 is a steal. It is a fantastic game and worth more than that.
So I just went through that "Golden Joystick Awards" deal at greenmangaming ("Pirates!" + "Spec Ops" + Mystery Game for 1 Euro) and the mystery game turned out to be "Age of Fear 2" (for me; don't know if everyone gets the same). Doesn't seem to be a bad game according to steam reviews but I doubt I'll ever try it out since I'm not much of a strategy game fan (although it's at least turn-based).

Btw: You will get your money back from GMG (as GMG credit) when you're connected to Playfire and start playing "Spec Ops". I'm curious if that will work for those who already played the game earlier (like me), too ...
Post edited October 08, 2016 by Geddes17
Geddes17: So I just went through that "Golden Joystick Awards" deal at greenmangaming ("Pirates!" + "Spec Ops" + Mystery Game for 1 Euro) and the mystery game turned out to be "Age of Fear 2" (for me; don't know if everyone gets the same). Doesn't seem to be a bad game according to steam reviews but I doubt I'll ever try it out since I'm not much of a strategy game fan (although it's at least turn-based).

Btw: You will get your money back from GMG (as GMG credit) when you're connected to Playfire and start playing "Spec Ops". I'm curious if that will work for those who already played the game earlier (like me), too ...
I got Age of fear: Undead Kings.
But I got (& not even started lol) Age of fear2 other week from them too.

As for credit, not popped up for me, yet, but time'll tell.
siulebuo: Shadow of Morder for $5 is a steal. It is a fantastic game and worth more than that.
That is a steal. I dont think my computer can even run it (atleast not at very high settings) and I still want to buy it for my next computer at that price with all the DLC.
wanderer_27: Humble Bundle Monthly:

Grim Dawn
Slime Rancher (Early Access)
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Deponia Doomsday
Train Valley
Action Henk
THOTH
Fidel - Dungeon Rescue

Next Months' revealed game:

Stardew Valley
Oh did I miss a chance to get Hotline Miami 2 in Australia, I wonder if ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/56ftvd/humble_monthly_bundle_october_does_not_give/

Well that's bizarre, Australians get the DRM Free download but not a steam key. And the humble store page for Hotline Miami 2 still doesn't show in Australia.

Never ceases to amaze me what strange outcomes business can come up with.
DIG Super Bundle 74
Grab 6 games for only $1.49 or beat the average price and get 2 bundles.
http://dailyindiegame.com/superbundle_74.html

Games included in the bundle:

- Nanooborg
- Final Quest
- Warriors of Vilvatika
- To Ash
- Wooden Floor
- Wooden Floor 2

/me waits patiently...
At Steam Xmas sale Arkham Knight / Premium will be def. down to 75%, maybe even 80%.
I just came across City of Chains, on the Steam weekly $.89 good reviews, RPGmaker Cyperpunk theme game.
Has quite a unique art style (for a RPGmaker game)

7hours to go.
IndieGala Monday Presidential

$1:

- Carrie's Order Up!
- Zi
- Zombie Boom

$2.99 (first 24h):

- Make America Great Again
- The Descendant Full Season
- Don't Let Go! (Notice: Requires a virtual reality headset.)
- Raptor Valley (Notice: Requires a virtual reality headset.)
- Box Maze
- Ohio Jack and The Cup Of Eternity (aka: InfiniTrap)
- Star Merc
Post edited October 10, 2016 by siulebuo
MangaGamer is doing a flash Moe Day sale. Lots of discounted games, some of them by as much as 55 %.
The sale will end in approximately 22 hours from this post.