It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thk47: Also if anyone have VIP discount code it can be applied to Bundlestars - Nemesis Bundle for another 10% discount. $4.50 (With discount code)
Am I overlooking something? I got a mail from Bundlestars "Your VIP discount is ready", advertising Bundlefest, "You can use your code multiple times but it only works for this email address." etc., but I can't find any actual code numbers in it ...

EDIT: Ok, I found it myself. It's hidden in a white spot on the flyer without any indication and you have to highlight the spot in order to see it. That's pretty silly ...
Attachments:
blank.jpg (57 Kb)
Post edited September 17, 2016 by Leroux
thk47: Also if anyone have VIP discount code it can be applied to Bundlestars - Nemesis Bundle for another 10% discount. $4.50 (With discount code)
Leroux: Am I overlooking something? I got a mail from Bundlestars "Your VIP discount is ready", advertising Bundlefest, "You can use your code multiple times but it only works for this email address." etc., but I can't find any actual code numbers in it ...

EDIT: Ok, I found it myself. It's hidden in a white spot on the flyer without any indication and you have to highlight the spot in order to see it. That's pretty silly ...
Wow, that's really sneaky!
How do you get a code? Will I get it if I register now? I do follow them on my fake twitter that is associated with same email address...
Leroux: Am I overlooking something? I got a mail from Bundlestars "Your VIP discount is ready", advertising Bundlefest, "You can use your code multiple times but it only works for this email address." etc., but I can't find any actual code numbers in it ...

To be fair to Bundlestars I don't think this is intentional, as I have the same email with the code in white, but the background to my email is black so it shows up clearly. (Checking back it looks as though all my emails from Bundlestars have a black background)
Yeah, I think the Bundle Stars code being hidden was a fluke, they've since put it in a more visible location in following fliers.

definitely your email-client settings - here it displayed all right.
BlackThorny: Wow, that's really sneaky!
How do you get a code? Will I get it if I register now? I do follow them on my fake twitter that is associated with same email address...
Probably yes also try to subscribe their news letter as well with the same email address, because Coupons code are tied to email account.
Groupees Build a Bundle 20 preorder

https://groupees.com/bab20

$1.5 minimum for 8 games (6 Steam, 1 itch.io, 1 Greenlight. 3 bundled before)

BG - Bathory - The Bloody Countess
is 50% off at [url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/prominence]Humble store, DRM-free for €9.

It's a first-person point-and-click Sci-fi adventure game (phew ) ... with puzzle solving and exploration.
You wake up on some station completely alone and need to figure out what happened there.
Yeah I know, it's quite cliché, but we don't get that many sci-fi games in this style. So I'm happy just to have found it.

Adventure Gamers wrote a review of the game, rating it 4/5.

I'm only 2 hours into the game myself, it feels like Dark Fall but in space.
Post edited September 18, 2016 by Ricky_Bobby
Did anyone point out the Bundlestars pick & mix Lego games for $10? Jurassic Park and Marvel Avengers as well as its Season Pass (two different items) are there. That's probably a historical low for those.

No Star Wars ones.
BoxOfSnoo: Did anyone point out the Bundlestars pick & mix Lego games for $10? Jurassic Park and Marvel Avengers as well as its Season Pass (two different items) are there. That's probably a historical low for those.

No Star Wars ones.
If it was 3/10 Maybe but 2/10 still doesn't feel like a sale and I question at what point is it a "bundle"? Bundle Stars where anywhere from 2 to 30 can seemingly be a bundle...
cecil: If it was 3/10 Maybe but 2/10 still doesn't feel like a sale and I question at what point is it a "bundle"? Bundle Stars where anywhere from 2 to 30 can seemingly be a bundle...
Funny, that's kind of what my feelings were about it too. :) Bundlestars is my favourite bundle site out of all of them, and I own more bundles there than everywhere else combined, but all of the bundle sites including them more or less took a huge nose dive in quality bundle offerings about 18 months or more ago. Now good bundles (in my own eyes and definition) are extremely rare just about anywhere including Bundlestars. There is an increasing trend for companies like WB and others to offer "bundles" on there that are not what most people normally consider a bundle, and to charge far more for it. They basically take a game and add its DLC to it and where they would have normally sold it on say... Steam before and called it "OurGame Complete Collection" or "OurGame GOTY Edition" they now sell it on Bundlestars and call it a "bundle" to capitalize on bundle marketing sentiment/psychology.

I've noticed that "bundles" are showing up now like "Gauntlet 4-pack" and similar. That's not a bundle at all, it is a 4-pack of one game. You could call it a bundle under some definition of what 'bundle' means of course, but it's still a divergence from the traditional meaning of a game bundle means that most people have come to understood even if there is no unanimous official standard definition.

Another one is the Mortal Kombat X "bundle". It's just a complete or semi-complete collection of a game and its DLC. That's not a bundle IMHO. Take that game and all of it's DLC and add another 5-10 games (possibly with their DLC) together and sell it for $3-8 and there - then it is a bundle. :)

But yeah, the previously undefined definition of a "bundle" has been stretched to mean anywhere from 1 to infinity number of games+DLC nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if they extend it to also include 0 games in the future. :)
Ricky_Bobby: is 50% off at [url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/prominence]Humble store, DRM-free for €9.

It's a first-person point-and-click Sci-fi adventure game (phew ) ... with puzzle solving and exploration.
You wake up on some station completely alone and need to figure out what happened there.
Yeah I know, it's quite cliché, but we don't get that many sci-fi games in this style. So I'm happy just to have found it.

One heck of an intro . . .

Controls need a bit of tweaking, kind of floaty at default setting - will need to see if I can adjust this adequately.

Also, does it seem just a tad blurry, or is it just my old eyes ?

Post edited September 18, 2016 by wanderer_27
BoxOfSnoo: Did anyone point out the Bundlestars pick & mix Lego games for $10? Jurassic Park and Marvel Avengers as well as its Season Pass (two different items) are there. That's probably a historical low for those.

No Star Wars ones.
cecil: If it was 3/10 Maybe but 2/10 still doesn't feel like a sale and I question at what point is it a "bundle"? Bundle Stars where anywhere from 2 to 30 can seemingly be a bundle...
Eh, $10 for a very new game plus all DLCs (well, almost*) is a pretty great deal, bundle or no.

Maybe if you got some of the older games, it's not as great of a deal... but for the new ones it is.

* missing Civil War pack, Ant-Man and Spider-Man (which is free anyway)
Ricky_Bobby: is 50% off at [url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/prominence]Humble store, DRM-free for €9.

wanderer_27: One heck of an intro . . .

Controls need a bit of tweaking, kind of floaty at default setting - will need to see if I can adjust this adequately.

Also, does it seem just a tad blurry, or is it just my old eyes ?

Cool, you have payed the game.

Yeah I had to adjust the mouse settings as well. Personally I don't find the game blurry, at least I don't notice it.
IG Sextember Manga bundle

https://www.indiegala.com/sextember

Pay $9.99 to get this bundle

SSSS: Super Secret Sexy Spy
Sexy Demon Transformation
Guilty The Sin
Ruby Striker
Space Pirate Sara
Lapis Gunner

The keys for this bundle expire on August 31st, 2017.

All games should be DRM-Free (via Mangagamer)

edit: Sexy Demon Transformation, Ruby Striker & Lapis Gunner are repeats from previous IG/Groupees bundles
Post edited September 19, 2016 by triock