It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: basically yes.
and many store deals. $12 a month for one "known" **** game and a gamble on if the others will be ones you actually want. Some months have been good but the "headline" games they pick seem to me to be the weakest of the lineups consistently...
wanderer_27: SOMA & Grim Dawn were good draws, the others not so much.

There were a few games I wanted from ones with real duds (MP) as the draw.
OK soma does look intriguing Grim Dawn not so much but that may also be due to having a Mac so it makes the risk even riskier...
wanderer_27: SOMA & Grim Dawn were good draws, the others not so much.

There were a few games I wanted from ones with real duds (MP) as the draw.
cecil: OK soma does look intriguing Grim Dawn not so much but that may also be due to having a Mac so it makes the risk even riskier...
Don't get me wrong, for the most part I agree it's a big gamble, but this may be the only way for some Devs to come on board and avoid seeing their games go for $1 minimum bids.

for a Mac, yeah, I wouldn't do it.
Probably not for Linux either.

Indiegala just posted a nice Bundle from Jetdog Studios :

Sinister City
Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends
12 Labours of Hercules
Cursed
Maze Lord
Among the Heavens
Dracula's Legacy
Frankenstein: Master of Death
Galaxy Admirals
12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull
12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power
12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature (Platinum Edition)
12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas (Platinum Edition)

You can get to full Hercules (up to now anyway) at one shot for a decent price, plus a few others that may be of interest.
Post edited October 12, 2016 by wanderer_27
<span class="bold">Bundle Stars Demon Bundle</span>:

Tier 1 (€1.59)
Kholat
Lucius II
Postal 2
Postal 2: Paradise Lost DLC
Silence of the Sleep
This Book is a Dungeon

Tier 2 (€5.49)
Albino Lullaby: Episode 1
Zombie Vikings
I Shall Remain
The Bug Butcher
The Dream Machine: Chapter 1& 2
The Dream Machine: Chapter 3
Lucius Demake
Distraint

Tier 3 (€7.09)
The Park
DIG 1C RPG Bundle
Beat the average price (pay $1.52) and receive 2 BUNDLES instead of 1.

A.I.M.2 Clan Wars
Dawn of Magic 2
Planet Alcatraz
Konung 2
Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty
Star Wolves 3: Civil War
Green Man Gaming (which I just joined last week) sent me an email with a unique code to buy their <span class="bold">Golden Pack</span> for $1....but I can't figure out what the hell the games are and I'm NOT gonna buy it without knowing.

Anyone got any info on this?
Post edited October 12, 2016 by ChaunceyK
ChaunceyK: Anyone got any info on this?
The same page:

Do be aware that this Golden Pack will contain a Steam copy of Spec Ops: The Line and Sid Meier's Pirates!
The third game is random. Here is one thread about it in the SteamGifts forums
Post edited October 12, 2016 by madth3
ChaunceyK: Green Man Gaming (which I just joined last week) sent me an email with a unique code to buy their <span class="bold">Golden Pack</span> for $1....but I can't figure out what the hell the games are and I'm NOT gonna buy it without knowing.

Sid Meier's Pirates 2004 (already on GOG), Spec Ops: The Line (not on GOG) and the third game is probably one of the Age of Fear games.

Edit: Too slow.
Post edited October 12, 2016 by Grargar
ChaunceyK: Green Man Gaming (which I just joined last week) sent me an email with a unique code to buy their <span class="bold">Golden Pack</span> for $1....but I can't figure out what the hell the games are and I'm NOT gonna buy it without knowing.

Grargar: Sid Meier's Pirates 2004 (already on GOG), Spec Ops: The Line (not on GOG) and the third game is probably one of the Age of Fear games.

Edit: Too slow.
My third game was Keebles. It was a buck, I did not have Pirates so I got two for a buck anyway.
Thank you all for pointing out what I had missed....if they'd highlighted the titles in some fashion, maybe I would've caught them myself. :-p
I got lifeless as my third game. Didnt get great Steam reviews though.
Gamersgate has the Civilization VI pre-order for 30% off if you pay in blue coins. Which is the best deal I'm aware of for Civilization VI.

Has anyone used Gamersgate recently? How reliable are they for pre-order keys? It's been a few years since I last shopped there.
Grefrin: Gamersgate has the Civilization VI pre-order for 30% off if you pay in blue coins. Which is the best deal I'm aware of for Civilization VI.

Has anyone used Gamersgate recently? How reliable are they for pre-order keys? It's been a few years since I last shopped there.
Haven't you learned anything?
Just check the latest Mafia III reviews and how people who preorder get screwed over again!
Mafia 1 and 2 are _veeeery well_ received, so no need to question the quality of Mafia III, right? Turned out: no.
I only remember very, very few instances where preorder people did not get a broken or otherwise crippled game to begin with, in the last years. You can't trust any AAA-game these days, unfortunately, it has come to this.

But to answer your question, GamersGate is save for delivering keys. Sometimes they have a trade-lock of 10 mins until you can request your key but that's it.
Post edited October 14, 2016 by dyscode
Grefrin: Gamersgate has the Civilization VI pre-order for 30% off if you pay in blue coins. Which is the best deal I'm aware of for Civilization VI.

Another heads up for that pre-order.

The only thing you get from doing that, is access the Aztec pack:

"Pre-Order to receive early access* to the Aztec Civilization Pack!

Leader: Montezuma
Unique Unit: Eagle Warrior
Unique Building: Tlachtli
Wonder: Huey Teocalli

*EXCLUSIVE PRE-ORDER ITEM FOR 90 DAYS, AFTER WHICH THE CONTENT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO ALL OWNERS OF THE GAME."

To me, this looks too much like "this is in game, but we're restricting anyone that doesn't pre-order from playing with these bits for three months".

Definitely dodgy stuff, combined with you also don't know if it'll run well etc.
IndieGala The Indie Break Off Bundle of Steam games

TIER 1 - Pay $1 and get 3 Games
Torch Cave (STEAM) +
The Extinction (STEAM)
Farnham Fables (STEAM) +

TIER 2 - Pay $1.99 (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 Games + DLC
Starship Annihilator (STEAM) +
Day of the Trumplings (STEAM)
Finque (STEAM)
The Tower - Fantogame (STEAM)
Lectrovolt II (STEAM)
Farnham Fables Tape 1 Episode 2 (STEAM) +