It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GMG are doing a Halloween sale.
98% off four games worth around £30, plus a 10% Halloween discount voucher code.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/halloween-4-game-pack/
fishbaits: GMG are doing a Halloween sale.
98% off four games worth around £30, plus a 10% Halloween discount voucher code.

Alright, I know I missed the contents of an earlier GMG bundle, but this time I'm sure it's not in front of my face. Can someone show me where it says what the games are??
fishbaits: GMG are doing a Halloween sale.

ChaunceyK: Alright, I know I missed the contents of an earlier GMG bundle, but this time I'm sure it's not in front of my face. Can someone show me where it says what the games are??
Random games bundle.
EDIT: Turns out not random, couple others said got same four games too.

I got :
CORPORATELIFESTYLESIMULATOR
HUNTSMAN
LIFELESS
THREE DEAD ZED

P.S. One per account.
Post edited October 14, 2016 by fishbaits
fishbaits: Random games bundle.

I got :
HUNTSMAN
LIFELESS
THREE DEAD ZED

P.S. One per account.
Thanks for the reply. I'm totally new to GMG, do they run totally random bundles at ultra-cheap prices like this often?
fishbaits: Random games bundle.

I got :
HUNTSMAN
LIFELESS
THREE DEAD ZED

P.S. One per account.
ChaunceyK: Thanks for the reply. I'm totally new to GMG, do they run totally random bundles at ultra-cheap prices like this often?
They've been doing them more of late (or I didn't notice them before ;p).
They also have the 1/3/10 game bundles.

I got very lucky other week, got Dark Souls II from a bundle (paid ten pence lol), so gave it away, as already had it.

It is sods law as to what you'll get though.
lifeless planet free trail via humble bundle*
*Win only though @$$holes [what about the Mac people]
also 20% off is a pretty craptacular deal
Also sun and the moon is the HB daily deal.
cecil: lifeless planet free trail via humble bundle*
*Win only though @$$holes [what about the Mac people]
also 20% off is a pretty craptacular deal
Also sun and the moon is the HB daily deal.
Not much of a deal really is it?

Happy Friday :)
fishbaits: Another heads up for that pre-order.

The only thing you get from doing that, is access the Aztec pack:

*EXCLUSIVE PRE-ORDER ITEM FOR 90 DAYS, AFTER WHICH THE CONTENT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO ALL OWNERS OF THE GAME."

To me, this looks too much like "this is in game, but we're restricting anyone that doesn't pre-order from playing with these bits for three months".

Definitely dodgy stuff, combined with you also don't know if it'll run well etc.
You're right, the pre-order "incentive" is pretty much garbage. I was aware of that, and I have no idea why they even bothered. But the real incentive for me, is the 30% discount. That won't be there at launch and I have a strong suspicion that it won't reach that "high" during the Black Friday/Winter sales. I suspect it'll see around 15% if it gets discounted at all. (It'll still be "new" so there are no guarantees.) So if I want to play it "now" the best deal seems to be the pre-order, unless I want to pay full price. (I don't.)

For the record, I'm not basing this on blind hope. I've been watching Quill18 & TotalBiscuit doing Let's Plays on twitch & youtube with pre-release copies for the past few weeks. The game looks good and I didn't notice any major technical issues in the coverage I saw.

Still, I appreciate the advice from you & dyscode. The Civilization series is definitely an Achilles heel for me when it comes to losing objectivity.
Info shamelessly copied from here:

Nuuvem apparently has a Super BR Bundle online - worldwide for $7.99 (vs. $6.25 for Brazillians) including

Chroma Squad
Stock Car Extreme
Toren
Porcunipine
Aritana and the Harpy's Feather
Holodrive - Beginner's Pack
Pesadelo - Regressão
Painters Guild
Damned
Oniken
Dreaming Sarah
Qasir al-Wasat: International Edition
Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly
Phoenix Force
Grefrin: The Civilization series is definitely an Achilles heel for me when it comes to losing objectivity.
And time. Don't forget, you'll lose lots & lots of time from your life hehe.
mchack: Chroma Squad
Toren
IF anyone has spares those look fun but not quite worth it for me to get the whole bundle.
mchack: Chroma Squad
Toren
cecil: IF anyone has spares those look fun but not quite worth it for me to get the whole bundle.
It seems to me that Chroma Squad is the leading title in this bundle; I thought Toren was a bit meh, but Qasir al-Wasat is actually quite nice for a game that noone ever talks about. Reminds me that I still need to finish it some day.
Post edited October 15, 2016 by Leroux
fishbaits: I got :
HUNTSMAN
LIFELESS
THREE DEAD ZED

P.S. One per account.
Yep pretty much the same and also this one

10PERCENTOFFHALLOWEENVOUCHER

NB: 10% Voucher will not be valid until the official start of the Halloween promotion (24th October).

No Idea if a voucher tied for one account or not tbh.
Post edited October 15, 2016 by thk47
fishbaits: Another heads up for that pre-order.

The only thing you get from doing that, is access the Aztec pack:

*EXCLUSIVE PRE-ORDER ITEM FOR 90 DAYS, AFTER WHICH THE CONTENT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO ALL OWNERS OF THE GAME."

To me, this looks too much like "this is in game, but we're restricting anyone that doesn't pre-order from playing with these bits for three months".

Definitely dodgy stuff, combined with you also don't know if it'll run well etc.
Grefrin: You're right, the pre-order "incentive" is pretty much garbage. I was aware of that, and I have no idea why they even bothered. But the real incentive for me, is the 30% discount. That won't be there at launch and I have a strong suspicion that it won't reach that "high" during the Black Friday/Winter sales. I suspect it'll see around 15% if it gets discounted at all. (It'll still be "new" so there are no guarantees.) So if I want to play it "now" the best deal seems to be the pre-order, unless I want to pay full price. (I don't.)

For the record, I'm not basing this on blind hope. I've been watching Quill18 & TotalBiscuit doing Let's Plays on twitch & youtube with pre-release copies for the past few weeks. The game looks good and I didn't notice any major technical issues in the coverage I saw.

Still, I appreciate the advice from you & dyscode. The Civilization series is definitely an Achilles heel for me when it comes to losing objectivity.
thanks for understanding as it was meant.
I hope everything will be all right with CIV6.

I only preordered twice, Tomb Raider 2013 and Bioshock Infinity, insanely good deals on GamersGate BTW, and I was really lucky.
:)
<span class="bold">IndieGala Spooktacular Bundle</span>

$1
Spy Fox in Cheese Chase
Hyperspeed
Pajama Sam's Lost & Found

$2.99 before price increases tomorrow
Uprising: Join or Die
Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost
Redline
Paws and Claws: Pet Vet
Paws and Claws: Pampered Pets