It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

expopower: Oh hey, any idea whether the upgrade period recently expired on the bundle you bought?
Yeah. It seems like it expired. You were correct.
Early Access bundle at Groupees live. - https://groupees.com/earlyaccess

8 games

Life is Hard

Survival: Postapocalypse Now

Hyper Box

Iron Madness

The Lost Island

Kick Ass Commandos

Dark Storm VR Missions

Mystery Game

In a nutshell a minimum of $2.50 for shite.
Trid: "Due to limited stock and unprecedented demand you have not been successful in your application for a Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition download key.

But there is still some good news!

We really appreciate you taking the time to visit us and, because we don’t want anyone to leave the Golden Joystick Store empty-handed, we’re giving you a free three month subscription to the digital edition of the brilliant PC Gamer magazine."

"We’re also offering you an exclusive 10% discount to use on the Golden Joystick Store. "

Here you go... can't care less about this things they give but it was free giveaway so it's hard to complain. :)

I'm just angry at myself that this whole time I didn't started any "new" game because "I could get the Dark Soul key anytime" and I like to focus only on one title. :)
I didn't receive this e-mail. Fuck you Golden Joystick with your fake GA and your crappy gifts !
Cyraxpt: Uhm... i wonder what the replacement will be, i know that it was a giveaway and no one can really complain but it would be in bad taste if it was a discount voucher for their store...
that and a 3 month digital subscription to PC gamer ;-)
I really wish I had gotten the key to gift beyond that I didn't really care or give that much info so no real loss on my end :-)
Post edited March 18, 2016 by cecil
cecil: I really wish I had gotten the key to gift beyond that I didn't really care or give that much info so no real loss on my end :-)
Meh, i already have the game on the xbox 360 but i wouldn't mind having it (for free) on the pc, that's why i'm not really that upset for not recieving the game but it's still shitty what they've done, they never said it was 10.000 keys and then they say "Ohhhhhh, we didn't know that it would be that popular so we don't have the keys for you... but wait, here's 10% discount for our store and 3 months of subscrition for a magazine".

Yeah.... 10% when i can get better deals on other stores and 3 months of subscrition in hope that someone actually subscribes for the rest, i just don't know how could someone be that stupid with this bait and switch without realizing it would backfire...
cecil: I really wish I had gotten the key to gift beyond that I didn't really care or give that much info so no real loss on my end :-)
Cyraxpt: Meh, i already have the game on the xbox 360 but i wouldn't mind having it (for free) on the pc, that's why i'm not really that upset for not recieving the game but it's still shitty what they've done, they never said it was 10.000 keys and then they say "Ohhhhhh, we didn't know that it would be that popular so we don't have the keys for you... but wait, here's 10% discount for our store and 3 months of subscrition for a magazine".

Yeah.... 10% when i can get better deals on other stores and 3 months of subscrition in hope that someone actually subscribes for the rest, i just don't know how could someone be that stupid with this bait and switch without realizing it would backfire...
yeah golden's store prices are utter crap... I do like PC Gamer and did use to subscribe to it... back in 98' LOL
<span class="bold">Batman: Arkham Knight</span> for $13.59 over on bundlestars (or $20.39 for premium edition (includes season pass))
now that got "cheap" rather quickly - didn't it? ;)

Also <span class="bold">Daedalic Mega Bundle</span>

Tier 1 - $1.49
Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World
Cultures - Northland
Deponia

Tier 2 - $4.99
Blackguards
Shooting Stars
Anna's Quest
The Last Tinker: City of Colors
Chaos on Deponia
Goodbye Deponia

Tier 3 - $9.79
Blackguards 2
Randal's Monday
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today

(I'm assuming €=$ for the prices haven't checked for the bundle though)
Post edited March 18, 2016 by mchack
mchack: <span class="bold">Batman: Arkham Knight</span> for $13.59 over on bundlestars (or $20.39 for premium edition (includes season pass))
nah, i will never buy that shit for any price.... i dont want to support a company who does that with pc users
Did they ever fix the issues with Batman: Arkham Knight? Last I heard they'd given up.
Borderlands games are up to 80% off on Steam until March 22nd. Of note, The Pre-Sequel is $15.99 on sale but if you already own BL1GOTY and BL2 you can get the Pre-Sequel for $4.80 as part of the "Borderlands Triple Pack" Bundle.

Sale Link

Borderlands Triple Pack Link
mchack: <span class="bold">Batman: Arkham Knight</span> for $13.59 over on bundlestars (or $20.39 for premium edition (includes season pass))
bela555: nah, i will never buy that shit for any price.... i dont want to support a company who does that with pc users
selling them games?
BenKii: Borderlands games are up to 80% off on Steam until March 22nd. Of note, The Pre-Sequel is $15.99 on sale but if you already own BL1GOTY and BL2 you can get the Pre-Sequel for $4.80 as part of the "Borderlands Triple Pack" Bundle.

Sale Link

Borderlands Triple Pack Link
oy -is this the first time that new Steam thingy-ma-bob which discounts bundles if you have some of the games from before is put into use?
Post edited March 18, 2016 by amok
Totally weird, and not listed under "Games" but the game PAGE for Dungeon Keeper 2 lists a 17% discount! O___o
- perhaps a series completion bonus from Bullfrog?!

(only own the first).

Edit: appears so - same with the Populous games. WEIRD!
Post edited March 18, 2016 by Sachys
amok: oy -is this the first time that new Steam thingy-ma-bob which discounts bundles if you have some of the games from before is put into use?
As far as I know, there is this bundle and a JMJ Films + Games Bundle that have used the new bundle method.
Post edited March 18, 2016 by BenKii
Activision weekend on the Humble Store.

Sachys: Totally weird, and not listed under "Games" but the game PAGE for Dungeon Keeper 2 lists a 17% discount! O___o
- perhaps a series completion bonus from Bullfrog?!

(only own the first).

Edit: appears so - same with the Populous games. WEIRD!
Part of the game series bundles which was introduced 3 years ago:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_archive/introducing_game_series_bundles

Since then, the list has increased to include the following games:
[url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=718&scp=gsp&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyzXhDFGHTP0512348&ord=&flt=pdc~1~&opt=n&myf=FriMar181829382016_gp9DjBc2r1AAN]http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=718&scp=gsp&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyzXhDFGHTP0512348&ord=&flt=pdc~1~&opt=n&myf=FriMar181829382016_gp9DjBc2r1AAN[/url]
Post edited March 18, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Part of the game series bundles which was introduced 3 years ago:
oh i was offline for part of that month