It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Glen</span>

$1
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (Also for Mac and Linux)
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Ultimate General: Gettysburg (Also for Mac and Linux)
Coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers

BTA
Tropico 5 (Also for Mac and Linux)
GRAV (Early Access)
Victor Vran (Also for Mac and Linux)
More games next week

$12
Homeworld Remastered Collection (Also for Mac)

All games require a Steam account.
I want Homeworld, but nothing else. I suppose that's a good deal but no reason to jump until next week. Maybe the "more games" will be compelling.
I'd jump on this just for Homeworld... if I didn't already buy it day 1... >_>
I am about to say no, but ... "Victor Vran"... I ... MUST... RESIST...
Impaler26: Jeez, what a shitty bundle! I'll pass. :D
I didn't think it was that bad. Chivalry, Brothers and Tropico 5 are wishlist games for me. I'm interested in Grav. I already own Ultimate General and Victor Vran here, but otherwise, the BTA was pretty good for me.
low rated
Impaler26: Jeez, what a shitty bundle! I'll pass. :D
hummer010: I didn't think it was that bad. Chivalry, Brothers and Tropico 5 are wishlist games for me. I'm interested in Grav. I already own Ultimate General and Victor Vran here, but otherwise, the BTA was pretty good for me.
Well, tastes are different.

I hate multiplayer games so i don't want Chivalry and i also hate the Tropico games so for my taste it's a shitty bundle.

One man's trash is another man's treasure. ;)
siulebuo: I am about to say no, but ... "Victor Vran"... I ... MUST... RESIST...
We have Victor Vran here, on GOG, as well :) I played this game and didn't finish. While it's not too shabby and rather good, I found it very similar to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, but somehow much less enjoyable.
Impaler26: Well, tastes are different.

I hate multiplayer games so i don't want Chivalry and i also hate the Tropico games so for my taste it's a shitty bundle.

One man's trash is another man's treasure. ;)
To be honest - I hate multiplayer too. Apparently, there is a bit of single player in Chivalry, but it's very short. I've never been willing to pay $5 (the usual sale price of Chivalry) to play the single player part of a predominantly multiplayer game. I am willing to pay $5 for Chivalry, Brothers, Grav and Tropico 5 though.
definitely NOT a shitty bundle...

i got the BTA and I'm very interested in Ultimate General, i didn't know about it and it's the one that I'm more curious to play..

Also very Linux friendly, thanks Glen
hummer010: Grav
Good luck getting that to work
Oooh! This is a pretty nice Humble Bundle (for me), as 3-4ish of the games were already on my wishlist. Bought! Hope next week the games they reveal are just as compelling, but in any case I think this one's well worth the purchase.

On a side note, "Unfortunately, the minimum allowed purchase amount for Bitcoin is $2.50 due to recent abuse." >_>
Guess I'm just going to get the BTA right off the bat, then...
Post edited April 05, 2016 by expopower
Brothers: a tale of two sons is a good game, but I would not recommend it to anyone because of the

downright horrible ending.
Someone please convince me that someday Homeworld Remastered Collection will come to GOG.
I really enjoyed Homeworld back in day.
It's the only game I wanted from this bundle but it's NOT DRM-free. :/
I must stay strong against the humble bundle I'd really love VV and HWR and they are both for Mac on Steam... Only one of the two is here on GOG...
triock: Well, this is probably not very fit for this thread, but I'll post it here anyway. :p

Groupees Steam software bundle preorder!

https://groupees.com/software

$1.75 minimum

5 different software, 2 of which have double packs
Amidst all the Humble Bundle craze, the [url=http://Groupees Steam Software Bundle]Groupees Steam Software Bundle[/url] is also live! Not exactly game software...but at least a couple of them are closely applicable to game development, so, eh. =P

Pay $3 or more for the following:
- MindTex 2
----- Normal map generator. Cheap, robust option for anyone looking to improve their 3D game/animation asset pipeline.
- AutoTileGen
----- Tileset generator. Handy for 2D games like platformers/RPG-maker games.
- Liquivid
----- Video/photo processing software, which allows various common improvements to media.
- ASMR Universe (2 pack)
----- Pleasing sound manager...?
- AquaSnap Window Manager (2 pack)
----- Expands on Windows Aero-like snapping functionality, allowing more ways to quickly organize windows.

Bonuses:
- Panda School Browser
----- Child-safe browser, which works on a basis of a website whitelist. Useful for parents, I guess.

This is actually a pretty interesting mix of software - I might get this for MindTex 2 and AquaSnap Window Manager, since those actually seem like pretty convenient programs to have.
Post edited April 06, 2016 by expopower
hummer010: Grav
Sachys: Good luck getting that to work
It's worked for me every time I've played it, interesting game too.