It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: Is this for certain?

You can still get the link, just says check back . . . not the first time they've skipped a weekly or two.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
ShadowPatriarch: That does seem to be the case. The Weekly tab has indeed been removed. Here's a steamgifts discussion about this.

Yeah, the weekly link still lands you on the "Check back" page, but I'm guessing it will be a month or two before we see the next promotional weekly bundle. On the plus side, you only have to check on HB every Tuesday to view the new bundles.
I also noticed they removed the mobile bundle so I wonder if it will be forsaken or just rolled into one of the bundles of the 2 rotating bundle slots? Also on the book end hopefully this means a book bundle and a comic book bundle (seems like 85% of the "books" have been comic bundles lately)
cecil: Also on the book end hopefully this means a book bundle and a comic book bundle (seems like 85% of the "books" have been comic bundles lately)
Hopefully so. Comics are all well and good, but I would much prefer HB putting our many more book/magazine bundles (like the MAKE magazine bundle)

Edit:
cecil: I also noticed they removed the mobile bundle so I wonder if it will be forsaken or just rolled into one of the bundles of the 2 rotating bundle slots?
It seems this was discontinued, as of November last year. Not discontinued per se, but more in terms of this type of bundle not being featured as regularly as it was before; maybe a few times a year. You can read more here.
Post edited March 12, 2016 by ShadowPatriarch
expopower: On the topic of Humble Bundle, it should be noted that the upgrade period for purchases after a bundle ends is no longer 30 days. Based on testing in this Reddit thread, the upgrade period mentioned in the FAQ is now at most 7 days.

So in case you've purchased any bundles that have recently ended, with the intention of upgrading your purchase later - pay more now, or prepare for disappointment! =P
I don't think we have arrived at a definite conclusion yet. For instance, I bought the Pathfinder PRG Book bundle on 25 February and I'm still being given the option to increase my payment.
expopower: On the topic of Humble Bundle, it should be noted that the upgrade period for purchases after a bundle ends is no longer 30 days. Based on testing in this Reddit thread, the upgrade period mentioned in the FAQ is now at most 7 days.

So in case you've purchased any bundles that have recently ended, with the intention of upgrading your purchase later - pay more now, or prepare for disappointment! =P
Grargar: I don't think we have arrived at a definite conclusion yet. For instance, I bought the Pathfinder PRG Book bundle on 25 February and I'm still being given the option to increase my payment.
That's true, they may have just changed the wording to allow them more flexibility depending on the bundle they're selling. Although, note that at the moment your observation with the Pathfinder RPG bundle doesn't contradict the 7-day hypothesis - since the bundle expired only on March 9 and the upgrade period begins counting down after the bundle ends, there are still a few days to go before the projected end date of March 16.
expopower: That's true, they may have just changed the wording to allow them more flexibility depending on the bundle they're selling. Although, note that at the moment your observation with the Pathfinder RPG bundle doesn't contradict the 7-day hypothesis - since the bundle expired only on March 9 and the upgrade period begins counting down after the bundle ends, there are still a few days to go before the projected end date of March 16.
Oh, I see. You mean 7 days after the bundle ends. I thought that it used to be 30 days after purchase. In that case, we'll see what happens when we get to March 16-17.
MangaGamer has started it's White Day sale, which runs until the 17th of March.
More than 27 games have been discounted up to 50 %. This time MangaGamer even conveniently marked which games are DRM free for your convenience.
IndieGameStand Deal
Megabyte Punch
Win/Mac/Linux DRM-Free (Steam, Desura)
BTA for deluxe edition (OST,wallpapers,bonus levels)
Build a bundle 13 at Groupees:
Goosebumps (Steam, Windows)
Drizzlepath (Steam, Windows)
Pilot Brothers (DRM-free, Steam, Windows)
Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness (DRM-free, Steam, Windows, Linux, Mac)
Sumico - The Numbers Game (Steam, Windows, Mac)
Transport Giant (Steam, Windows)
Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead (DRM-free, Windows, Mac)
Bibou (DRM-free, Windows, Linux, Mac)

$0,50/game, 2 games minimum
high rated
Every Monday Bundle on Indiegala

$1.49
- Elysium: Blood Games
- PIXELMAN
- Cube Destroyer
- My Bones
- Diamond Deeps
- Story of the Survivor
- C. Kane

Playlist Bundle on Bundlestars

£1.49/ $1.99/ 1.99€
- AXYOS
- A Wolf in Autumn
- PING 1.5+
- Grey Cubes
- Stigmat
- Slipstream 5000
- Broken Dreams
- Vapour
- Doodle God
- Close Order
Didn't see this posted anywhere else. Bundlestars is giving out free steam keys for Planetary Annihilation. https://www.bundlestars.com/en/giveaway

amrit9037: See temporary free giveaway thread
Ah, the search result misled me. Anyways, thanks for the information.
Post edited March 15, 2016 by ShadowPatriarch
ShadowPatriarch: Didn't see this posted anywhere else. Bundlestars is giving out free steam keys for Planetary Annihilation. https://www.bundlestars.com/en/giveaway
See temporary free giveaway thread
Nexuiz (Steam key) is being given out for free (as well as an additional key for a friend) for anybody who previously owned it for Xbox360.

Link
Guess the cat forgot to adjust his american clock. Games added to Humble Jumbo Bundle 6:

Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
TransOcean: The Shipping Company
Shadowrun Returns
Cyraxpt: Guess the cat forgot to adjust his american clock.
What is this madness?! We are supposed to get the daylight savings treatment before Americans do!
Post edited March 15, 2016 by Grargar
https://twitter.com/humble/status/709801365724205056

Today’s new bundle launches two hours later than usual — we’ll GDC you at 1 p.m. Pacific time!