It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: BG is getting new DLC?
Yes, see here.
RWarehall: I expect with the new DLC coming out, 75% might be the new sale point anyway (as an incentive to get people to buy the new DLC.
https://www.gog.com/game/baldurs_gate_siege_of_dragonspear_digital_deluxe_edition

https://www.gog.com/game/baldurs_gate_siege_of_dragonspear
Nevermid, I forgot to refresh.

But I would still be happier if all news sites and everyoneelse made it more apparent that it is only for Enhanced Edition, not original BG. They mostly just say BG and it makes it confusing.
Post edited April 01, 2016 by Vitek
Groupees Be Mine 24 is live!

https://groupees.com/bm24

For a minimum of $3 you get

Divinia Chronicles: Relics of Gan-Ti - Steam
Shooting Stars - Steam
Shallow Space - Steam
Wild Season - Steam + DRM-Free
Anna's Quest - Steam + DRM-Free
Warhammer Quest - Steam
Adventure Apes and the Mayan Mystery - Itch.io + DRM-Free
Venator Music - Groupees Exclusive - music

Bonuses:
1. Neon Nox - Vanishing Point EP - music (unlocked)
2. Occams Laser - Occult 86 - music
3. ?
Post edited April 01, 2016 by triock
Thanks for the links! Certainly glad I picked up the enhanced editions during the insomnia sale now, almost passed on them since I had the originals :-)
Post edited April 01, 2016 by trentonlf
trentonlf: Thanks for the links! Certainly glad I picked up the enhanced editions during the insomnia sale now, almost passed on them since I had the originals :-)
Pretty sure it released on Steam today, so just waiting on GoG QC I'd think.
triock: Groupees Be Mine 24 is live!
This must be the first time that i regret no preordering a bundle but at least it's only $3 bucks, not bad at all.
Cyraxpt: This must be the first time that i regret no preordering a bundle but at least it's only $3 bucks, not bad at all.
I was pretty pleased too, but I'm sure it will balance out...once the Tax Year bundle reveals...

https://groupees.com/bm24

[...]
Sweet! Only had Anna's Quest...which is somewhat unfortunate, since that was one of the highlights of the bundles to me. But still enough value in the rest of the games to make me feel like this is a bundle worth getting!
triock: ...
Very good bundle, shame that I didn't preorder but I spent the money on something else. :)
Post edited April 01, 2016 by Trid
Bethesda Week on GamersGate, with most titles discounted by 75%. All games require a Steam account.
dal4fsu: So when do we get to see this kind of discount on GOG DRM Free version?
Now. :D
Groupees The Tax Year Bundle #2

Watch Paint Dry: The Game (DRM-free, Windows)
Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction (Steam, Windows)
Kim Jong Un Simulator (DRM-free, Windows)
MoonWalkingDead (DRM-free, Windows)
Bad Rats: The Rat's Revenge (DRM-free, Steam, Windows)
Elves Adventure (DRM-free, Windows)
Bolzen Beer Band - Sex Drugs Polka (Music)
Bundle Clicker (DRM-free, Itch.io, Windows, Mac, Linux)
Very Grimm Fairy Tales (Book)
Turkey Grove Farms (Graphic Novel)
-$1 Deluxe Mega Saver (Groupees Coin)
B.A. Johnston - Shit Sucks (Music)
MaxFulvus: Yes, see here.
and GOG is giving you each enhanced Version (BGen,BG2en,IWDen )for $3 if you already have the old version, nice!
Post edited April 02, 2016 by dyscode
MaxFulvus: Yes, see here.
dyscode: and GOG is giving you each enhanced Version (BGen,BG2en,IWDen )for $3 if you already have the old version, nice!
Thanks for this post.
The promo page was showing $5 , $8 and $8 for the sale prices which prompted a pop up spam level of closing the tab.
Had to go to the actual page and let it update to see the $3 price >_<
Post edited April 03, 2016 by ErekoseDM