It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Indie Heroes 2 Bundle on Bundlestars

Tier 1 - Pay $1.99 / £1.49 / €1.99
The Silent Age
Velocibox
Super Motherload
Heroes of Legionwood
QbQbQb
Retro/Grade
Megabyte Punch
TransPlan

Tier 2 - Pay $3.98 / £2.98 / €3.98 - Including products above
Kingdom Rush
Secrets of Raetikon
Pixel Piracy
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
PixelJunk Shooter
Velocity Ultra
Qora
GAUGE
Post edited February 11, 2016 by lialhfour
lialhfour: Indie Heroes 2 Bundle on Bundlestars
Hmm... Super Motherload looks interesting, but I've already have some of other games on tier 1.
high rated
budejovice: !

I guess they need everyone to finally ditch those Jonny coins.
HypersomniacLive: I have a few coins, have yet to find anything to spend them on though.
My holiday helpings coins were at nearly $15 and I didnt' want to blow them on a couple of BAG games, plus I'm spending a bit less time around groupees. So I went JAST. While I find cartoons entirely untitillating, I do like VNs and Steins;Gate sounded unlike the others. :)
Does anyone knows how the groupees coins work? Trying to look in the faq but i can't find any information about it and i remember seeing something about one use only (perhaps in the chat).

Edit: To be clear, i'm under the impression that it doesn't matter how much the coin is worth, if a bundle costs $3 and your coin is worth $10, you won't get $7 back, the coin will be gone and the purchase will appear as $10 total.
Post edited February 11, 2016 by Cyraxpt
high rated
Cyraxpt: Does anyone knows how the groupees coins work? Trying to look in the faq but i can't find any information about it and i remember seeing something about one use only (perhaps in the chat).

Edit: To be clear, i'm under the impression that it doesn't matter how much the coin is worth, if a bundle costs $3 and your coin is worth $10, you won't get $7 back, the coin will be gone and the purchase will appear as $10 total.
You will not get change. (That's why I bought the expensive bundle.) Your best bet, if only eyeing cheaper bundles, is to try to trade the coin(s).
budejovice: You will not get change. (That's why I bought the expensive bundle.) Your best bet, if only eyeing cheaper bundles, is to try to trade the coin(s).
You don't get change? But why exactly dont't have all the coins the same value then (when you look at the trade section you can see different values for the same coin)?
budejovice: You will not get change. (That's why I bought the expensive bundle.) Your best bet, if only eyeing cheaper bundles, is to try to trade the coin(s).
Eh, it's rare of me to buy anything from them let alone them having something expensive to justify the $15 coin that i have. Guess i'll save it for a "free" synth bundle they might have in the future.
budejovice: :)
Totally unrelated - congrats on the 4-stars milestone! :-)
PaterAlf: You don't get change? But why exactly dont't have all the coins the same value then (when you look at the trade section you can see different values for the same coin)?
A while ago i bought the "Build a Daedalic Bundle", it was 2 items and i think it was $1 for each one, my coin was worth $4.66 so in theory i should have $2.66 in change but no, it appeared as $4.66 was used in total. I contacted support but i never got a reply, later i saw something about one use only so i never thought of it again... until today, budejovice just confirmed it.
Cyraxpt:
Humble Bundle refuses to give us a weekly bundle if Cyraxpt do not try to guess it...
Good because i can't waste all of my psychic powers in one single bundle. Ok guys, tomorrow's Indie gala will feature garbage and i'm getting some signs of... hhhnnggggg.... too much interference from non believers on this thread... i need to push harder... something made with the rpg maker but i'm not sure.
PaterAlf: You don't get change? But why exactly dont't have all the coins the same value then (when you look at the trade section you can see different values for the same coin)?
Cyraxpt: A while ago i bought the "Build a Daedalic Bundle", it was 2 items and i think it was $1 for each one, my coin was worth $4.66 so in theory i should have $2.66 in change but no, it appeared as $4.66 was used in total. I contacted support but i never got a reply, later i saw something about one use only so i never thought of it again... until today, budejovice just confirmed it.
Yeah, no existing change system unfortunately - I read that their dev was thinking of implementing a change machine on the site for splitting high-value coins into lower-value non-fluctuating coins (where the site takes a cut, naturally XP). Not sure if that's still in the works, though. It's tough these days to find bundles for my Jonny Antimatter coin, because aside from VN bundles most of 'em are pretty cheap. XP
Cyraxpt: Good because i can't waste all of my psychic powers in one single bundle. Ok guys, tomorrow's Indie gala will feature garbage and i'm getting some signs of... hhhnnggggg.... too much interference from non believers on this thread... i need to push harder... something made with the rpg maker but i'm not sure.
It can't be worse than today's Reverse Fusion Bundle ...
expopower: Yeah, no existing change system unfortunately - I read that their dev was thinking of implementing a change machine on the site for splitting high-value coins into lower-value non-fluctuating coins (where the site takes a cut, naturally XP). Not sure if that's still in the works, though. It's tough these days to find bundles for my Jonny Antimatter coin, because aside from VN bundles most of 'em are pretty cheap. XP
That would be nice, as you said, their bundles are pretty cheap so if they at least could divide the coin value to $5 each that would be 3 free bundles... But to be honest it's something that i don't even thought about it when purchasing the bundle so even if i have to spend $15 on a single bundle at least i didn't pay anything for it.

siulebuo: It can't be worse than today's Reverse Fusion Bundle ...
Meanwhile, someone in the Indie Gala office...
Post edited February 11, 2016 by Cyraxpt
siulebuo: It can't be worse than today's Reverse Fusion Bundle ...
Cyraxpt: Meanwhile, someone in the Indie Gala office...
The full first tier of this bundle was given away for free in Indiegala, so they will have a hard time to make it worse...