It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: NEW IGS DEAL
Tower Of Guns
Win/Mac DRM-Free + Steam (for $1 or more)
BTA Ebook, Wallpapers and ToG Soundtrack
That's a repeat but also a steal for everyone who doesn't own it yet! Great game!
cecil: NEW IGS DEAL
Tower Of Guns
Win/Mac DRM-Free + Steam (for $1 or more)
BTA Ebook, Wallpapers and ToG Soundtrack
Leroux: That's a repeat but also a steal for everyone who doesn't own it yet! Great game!
I prefer Heavy Bullets in the FPS rogue like category but it's still a fun game to try even if it didn't fully click with me.
Indiegala Black Shell Monday Bundle

$1.0:

- Belladonna
- Hordelicious
- Proto Raider

$1.99 (before price increases):

- Raining Blobs
- Super Ubie Island REMIX
- Ladra
- Rogue State
- This Book Is A Dungeon
- CMYW
- Protoshift
- Protoshift OST
Post edited February 29, 2016 by siulebuo
high rated
Final day of FireFlower's Adventure Weekend sale and some games have higher discounts today:

Black Sails 75% off
Montague's Mount 90% off
Whispering Willows 75% off
among others...
Got an email notification that BundleStars put up a 'Artifex Mundi Enigmatis Bundle' ($2.49) for 14 days.

Looks like they went whole HOG with this bundle, but I won't have a chance to go through it more carefully until after work.
pablodusk: Final day of FireFlower's Adventure Weekend sale and some games have higher discounts today:

Black Sails 75% off
Montague's Mount 90% off
Whispering Willows 75% off
among others...
Cheers, spent my meagre Paypal balance on Montague's Mount.
Just a quick FYI: According to this BundleStars sale of the Fallout 4 Season Pass (15% off) Bethesda will increase the price of the Season pass from $29.99 to $49.99 tomorrow.
Edit: see bethesda blogpost
Post edited February 29, 2016 by mchack
bler144: Got an email notification that BundleStars put up a 'Artifex Mundi Enigmatis Bundle' ($2.49) for 14 days.

Looks like they went whole HOG with this bundle, but I won't have a chance to go through it more carefully until after work.
Got that email too - the Artifex Mundi: Enigmatis Bundle consists of 8 games:

- Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
- Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek
- Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
- Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope
- Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres
- Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma
- Fairy Tale Mysteries 2: The Beanstalk
- Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond

Looks like a bit of a remix of Indie Gala's previous bundles, [url=https://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/search:%23%3A2868;/scroll:%23gamelist]Riddles In The Dark[/url] and [url=https://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/search:%23%3A2279;/scroll:%23gamelist]Hidden Mysteries[/url], so if you've bought those then you can safely ignore this bundle. (Like me!)

Though honestly, most of the games have been bundled so frequently that you can probably pass on this bundle if you've bought any Artifex Mundi bundles in the past. =P
expopower: Though honestly, most of the games have been bundled so frequently that you can probably pass on this bundle if you've bought any Artifex Mundi bundles in the past. =P
Thanks for posting the full list. I don't have any of those (guess there's no shortage of HOG bundles) but $2.49 may still be too rich for my blood. Looks like a mix of a couple very good ones with a few more so-so.
Just saw this offer (expires on 4th March) while launching Steam:

Headup Games Sales:
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/225/

Of course, you can buy each title separately (in order to not get too much shovelwares). On the list, I would like to point out:

Bridge Constructor 1,79€
Meridian: New World 1,40€
Dub Dash 2,99€
catpower1980: Just saw this offer (expires on 4th March) while launching Steam:

Headup Games Sales:
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/225/

Of course, you can buy each title separately (in order to not get too much shovelwares). On the list, I would like to point out:

Bridge Constructor 1,79€
Meridian: New World 1,40€
Dub Dash 2,99€
That looks like an expensive indie gala bundle.
high rated
<span class="bold">The Star Wars Humble Bundle 2</span>

$1
Star Wars™: X-Wing vs TIE Fighter - Balance of Power Campaigns™
Star Wars Rebellion™
Star Wars™: X-Wing Alliance™
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga™
coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly

BTA
Star Wars™: X-Wing Special Edition
Star Wars™: TIE Fighter Special Edition
Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ (Also for Mac)
Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II - The Sith Lords™ (Also for Mac and Linux)
coupon for 75% off up to any three Star Wars titles in the Humble Store (excludes titles in this bundle)

$9.99
Star Wars™ Empire at War: Gold Pack
LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga

$34.99
Exclusive Star Wars™ T-shirt

All games require a Steam account.
Post edited March 01, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Star Wars Humble Bundle 2</span>

$1
Star Wars™: X-Wing vs TIE Fighter - Balance of Power Campaigns™
Star Wars Rebellion™
Star Wars™: X-Wing Alliance™
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga™
coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly

BTA
Star Wars™: X-Wing Special Edition
Star Wars™: TIE Fighter Special Edition
Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ (Also for Mac)
Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II - The Sith Lords™ (Also for Mac and Linux)
coupon for 75% off up to any three Star Wars titles in the Humble Store (excludes titles in this bundle)

$9.99
Star Wars™ Empire at War: Gold Pack
LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga

$34.99
Exclusive Star Wars™ T-shirt

All games require a Steam account.
All games are Windows Only except KoTOR II which is available for linux and mac.

Also other 3 games will be Starfighter, Battlefront and Battlefront II.
I guarantee it!!!
Wow! That was a surprise!

I'm not buying it - I literally have every single game in that bundle already - all of them except the LEGO one at GOG, and I have the LEGO one already on Steam. Good bundle for the rare Star Wars fan who doesn't own those games already.
Good prices for the X-Wing and Tie Fighter games. It's just a shame they're only Steam keys and no Gog keys or DRM-Free downloads.