It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy New Gaming Deals Year! The first deal of the year (and not just freebie) comes from IndieGameStand with <span class="bold">Toto Temple Deluxe</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows). BTA for Knightmare Tower (DRM-Free/Steam, Wndows/Mac/Linux).
Post edited January 01, 2016 by Grargar
The Lucius giveaway must be over? I went and looked and all they have is some type of buy game get free mystery game type deal.
Hawk52: The Lucius giveaway must be over? I went and looked and all they have is some type of buy game get free mystery game type deal.
Seems like it.
Hawk52: The Lucius giveaway must be over? I went and looked and all they have is some type of buy game get free mystery game type deal.
Don't worry, check chat! :)
Realms of the Haunting is now up as a freebie on IG
Uhm... Why do i have this strange email everytime i go to the main page of indie gala?
Attachments:
1111.jpg (16 Kb)
Cavenagh: if anyone ever sees bioware points on sale for UK , Please inbox me [chat]. I think they have gone up in price 1 point = £1 now. I just want the Expansions for Dragon Age 2, and Mass Effect 2.

Happy New Year
After milking the DLCs for years, they should give them for free after abolishing those stupid Bioware points.

Cyraxpt: Uhm... Why do i have this strange email everytime i go to the main page of indie gala?
Hmm, maybe similar to recent Steam caching problem?
Cyraxpt: Uhm... Why do i have this strange email everytime i go to the main page of indie gala?
Strange. It either shows "My Account" (see image 1) or "Log-In / Sign-Up if I log-out or enter in private mode (see image 2).

And speaking of IndieGala...

<span class="bold">IndieGala Friday Special Bundle</span>

Pay $1 for 3 Steam keys:

Island Defense
The Oil Blue - Steam Legacy Edition
Survive Me Miolhr (Early Access)

Pay $2.49 for 9 more Steam keys before the price increases:

Aerannis
Among the Heavens
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Door to Door
Hook
Planetary Annihilation
SimpleRockets
Wanderlust Rebirth
Way to Go!
Attachments:
1.jpg (444 Kb)
2.jpg (441 Kb)
Post edited January 01, 2016 by Grargar
Yeah, everytime that i log in that email appears and if i try to log out it won't let me, i have to close the browser. Well, guess i'll have to contact support.
Cyraxpt: Yeah, everytime that i log in that email appears and if i try to log out it won't let me, i have to close the browser. Well, guess i'll have to contact support.
Do you have IP check enabled for your indiegala account? It can be quite annoying sometimes but it keeps your profile and library secure.
Yes, contact support, and in case you didn't do it, delete the cookies, clean the browser cache and try another browser.
That would ring all alarm bells if happening to me.
stg83: Do you have IP check enabled for your indiegala account? It can be quite annoying sometimes but it keeps your profile and library secure.
Yes, i do and that is what makes this more weird, they don't have acess to my email if it was a case of stolen account.

gixgox: Yes, contact support, and in case you didn't do it, delete the cookies, clean the browser cache and try another browser.
That would ring all alarm bells if happening to me.
Already sent an email but i'm guessing they will only answer next week... And yes, even in a different browser that i never used before for indiegala it appears that email on the front page, even without being logged in.

I'm guessing it's somehow related to my ip and some cache problem on their side?
Post edited January 01, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Yes, i do and that is what makes this more weird, they don't have acess to my email if it was a case of stolen email.
It is most likely a caching issue then, I have actually witnessed something similar myself once with my indiegala account.
https://indiegamestand.com/deal/

$1 for Toto Temple Deluxe (Steam/DRM Free) | BTA for Knightmare Tower (Steam/DRM Free)