It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crystal Dynamics' Tomb Raider Trilogy (Legend, Anniversary, Underworld) was added to the second tier of the current Humble Square Enix bundle (Steam keys only).
Post edited December 29, 2015 by Leroux
Bundle Stars has just put up the Dragon Brawl Bundle!

Pay $2.19 CDN (I guess $1.99 USD?) to save 98% on 13 Steam games:
- Uncanny Valley
- Invasion
- The Adventures of Tree
- Signal to Noise
- Angels of Fasaria: Version 2.0
- Pongo
- Pester
- Pizza Express
- The I of the Dragon
- The Adventures of Mr. Bobley
- The Dark Stone from Mebara
- Schein
- Rubber and Lead

Also, get a free Steam key for Air Brawl when you buy this bundle!
Post edited December 29, 2015 by expopower
Leroux: Crystal Dynamics' Tomb Raider Trilogy (Legend, Anniversary, Underworld) was added to the second tier of the current Humble Square Enix bundle (Steam keys only).
Did someone played Tomb _Rider Legend?
budejovice: Call me when Pillars hits 85%. :)

I miss so much these days by refusing to open an account at itch. It's so grand. :)
LOL Maybe like 5 years from now. :) The game is just too good and new right now.
high rated
budejovice: Call me when Pillars hits 85%. :)

I miss so much these days by refusing to open an account at itch. It's so grand. :)
monkeydelarge: LOL Maybe like 5 years from now. :) The game is just too good and new right now.
As soon as I saw a $90 price tag for something on GOG, I knew I'd never buy their game before it gets there. I've got time to wait. :)
monkeydelarge: LOL Maybe like 5 years from now. :) The game is just too good and new right now.
budejovice: As soon as I saw a $90 price tag for something on GOG, I knew I'd never buy their game before it gets there. I've got time to wait. :)
You have the discipline of a Buddhist monk. :)
high rated
budejovice: As soon as I saw a $90 price tag for something on GOG, I knew I'd never buy their game before it gets there. I've got time to wait. :)
monkeydelarge: You have the discipline of a Buddhist monk. :)
Or... a backlog big enough to make pillars look like junk.
monkeydelarge: You have the discipline of a Buddhist monk. :)
budejovice: Or... a backlog big enough to make pillars look like junk.
But Pillars man... It really ties the room together, does it not?
budejovice: Or... a backlog big enough to make pillars look like junk.
Leucius: But Pillars man... It really ties the room together, does it not?
http://i.imgur.com/BbgL7x3.gif?noredirect

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Leucius: But Pillars man... It really ties the room together, does it not?
Cyraxpt: http://i.imgur.com/BbgL7x3.gif?noredirect

Sorry, couldn't resist.
rofl thanks man!
Leroux: Crystal Dynamics' Tomb Raider Trilogy (Legend, Anniversary, Underworld) was added to the second tier of the current Humble Square Enix bundle (Steam keys only).
seikus: Did someone played Tomb _Rider Legend?
Horrible Tomb Raider game!

That's it's more a shooter than an exploration game, horrible story, boring and too many boss fights, pointless racing sequences and stupid Quicktime, copy & paste architecture. Overall annoying mechanics, like killing the player so often, unless, they have psychic foresight to see the future. I think that infuriated me the most by far.
I endured through it until the final level, then I gave up on this.
The thing is when it's good (most exploration) it's really good. When it sucks it's really, really bad and those two opposites tag-team quite frequently. e.g. A good exploration is followed by a shooting sequence or a Quicktime-Event chase or things like this.

Between Anniversary and Underworld, Legend is the worst TR-game. Anniversary was ok, great when exploring, not so good when fighting. Underworld I really enjoyed. throughout.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by dyscode
high rated
Looking for some crap to buy before I stop buying crap starting Friday I found Catlateral Damage. LOL. Short, not much variety, not enough to do, cannot pass up. :)

50% at Humble (drm-free) and, apparently, Steam as well.

Commence knocking shit over in...
budejovice: Looking for some crap to buy before I stop buying crap starting Friday I found Catlateral Damage. LOL. Short, not much variety, not enough to do, cannot pass up. :)

You're going off buying games... and you stop with a $5 purchase of a game that entirely consists of knocking things off a table?
budejovice: Looking for some crap to buy...
There's always a good supply of that:

The Anime Roses Bundle on IndieGala

$1 for

- CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ Deluxe (Voiced Version)
- East Tower - Akio
- dUpLicity ~Beyond the Lies~

$3.49 for

- How to Take Off Your Mask
- East Tower – Kurenai
- East Tower – Kuon
- East Tower – Takashi

All on Steam.

=============================

And the Groupees Community Bundle 6
Post edited December 30, 2015 by madth3
high rated
budejovice: Looking for some crap to buy before I stop buying crap starting Friday I found Catlateral Damage. LOL. Short, not much variety, not enough to do, cannot pass up. :)

yogsloth: You're going off buying games... and you stop with a $5 purchase of a game that entirely consists of knocking things off a table?
Just crap games. I will continue to buy on GOG, but I'm back to a GOG (and humble book) only experience for a while.

And while I won't buy just anything dealing with cats (Elvis has no costumes, or really anything but a bag of catnip in a drawer), a video game will get my look. At least until my moratorium. :)