It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh damn it, I just missed it! It was still working during afternoon but I was on my phone, so I wanted to wait until I switched on my PC and by now it's gone. :D Anyone grab an extra key you'd mind sparing? ;)
Green_Hilltop: Oh damn it, I just missed it! It was still working during afternoon but I was on my phone, so I wanted to wait until I switched on my PC and by now it's gone. :D Anyone grab an extra key you'd mind sparing? ;)
Didn't grab it from this giveaway, but since I already have two Steam keys, I sent one to your chat.
Green_Hilltop: Oh damn it, I just missed it! It was still working during afternoon but I was on my phone, so I wanted to wait until I switched on my PC and by now it's gone. :D Anyone grab an extra key you'd mind sparing? ;)
Grargar: Didn't grab it from this giveaway, but since I already have two Steam keys, I sent one to your chat.
Oh awesome, thanks! I remember really wanting to play the game back in 2001/2 when it came out but I couldn't find it in stores, so my dad told me to pick another game to choose as a present.
Cyraxpt: Well, indie gala had a good run, back to garbage tier... Uhm... does this mean... Guys, tomorrow it's the day for Humble Bundle Jumbo 6, i can feel it!

Ok, that's a 99% chance, 1% for the PC & Android bundle.
No chance for Humble Indie Bundle 16?
All Stars 5 Bundle on BundleStars

$1.99 for 8 Steam games

- Painkiller: Black Edition
- Planetary Annihilation - Digital Deluxe Commander Bundle
- 100% Orange Juice
- Divekick
- Universe Sandbox
- Silence of the Sleep
- Rise of the Triad (2013)
- Town of Salem

///////////////////////////
I seem to remember the All-Stars being better...
Oh well *shrug*
Post edited January 18, 2016 by madth3
Grargar: No chance for Humble Indie Bundle 16?
Uhm, the stars are not alined... wait... *looks at the current bundlestar bundle* oh... it's returning to normal. I'll be damned, if Indie Royale bundle appears out of nowhere (aka the grave) then tomorrow we will have HUMBLE INDIE BUNDLE 16, all steam greenlight titles!
Today on the Humble Store for 72 hours, <span class="bold">Build a Daedalic Entertainment Bundle</span>. Select 3 games for an 85% discount, 4 games for an 87% discount, or 5 games for a 90% discount.
madth3: All Stars 5 Bundle on BundleStars

$1.99 for 8 Steam games

- Painkiller: Black Edition
- Planetary Annihilation - Digital Deluxe Commander Bundle
- 100% Orange Juice
- Divekick
- Universe Sandbox
- Silence of the Sleep
- Rise of the Triad (2013)
- Town of Salem

///////////////////////////
I seem to remember the All-Stars being better...
Oh well *shrug*
I think in this case they mean these games have sold like all-stars in previous bundles.
Post edited January 18, 2016 by hummer010
<span class="bold">Groupees Build a Bundle 11</span>

Choose 2 of the following games for $1 or $3 for all 8 of them:

Moonlight Minions (Steam, Windows)
Kingdom Tales 2 (Steam, Windows/Mac)
World War 1 (Steam, Windows)
Pinballs Thrills Triple Pack (Steam, Windows)
Starion Tactics (Steam, Windows)
Tisnart Tiles (Steam, Windows)
Bad Caterpillar (DRM-Free/Itch.io/Greenlight, Windows)
Gravity Gamma (DRM-Free/Greenlight, Windows)
Post edited January 18, 2016 by Grargar
<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle: BANDAI NAMCO</span>

$1 for

- Crush the Castle
- PAC-MAN Kart Rally
- Flight Control.

BTA for

- Puzzle Quest 2 Full Edition
- Ridge Racer Slipstream: Special Edition
- PAC-MAN Championship Edition.

$5 for

PAC-MAN CE DX

All for Android, DRM-Free (Requires using the Humble app to get the games)
Post edited January 18, 2016 by madth3
Grargar: Today on the Humble Store for 72 hours, <span class="bold">Build a Daedalic Entertainment Bundle</span>. Select 3 games for an 85% discount, 4 games for an 87% discount, or 5 games for a 90% discount.
Amazing deal. I'm sorry GOG, but I just got Anna's Quest, Dead Synchronicity and Edna & Harvey: The Breakout (I just had to select a 3rd game for the big discount to apply :P) for little over 8€. I highly doubt you could beat that in the foreseeable future, so I cheated on you for once. :S
I got a waitlist notification from isthereanydeal saying Chaos on Deponia was 100% off on DLGamer, but when I go to the site it is $18.00. Must be a regional thing??
Scared me for a second there, I thought this was the "main" bundle, as I sort of remember them saying they're done with mobile-only bundles.

BTW, the APKs can be downloaded from the web site, no app required.

Edit:
Just to clarify, the above refers to previous mobile and Android&PC bundles from Humble. I haven't bought this bundle, and cannot guarantee they provide the APKs for it on the website. However, APKs downloaded via the Humble mobile app remain in their download directory, from which you can do whatever you want with them.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by hyperagathon
Groupees The Glorious MillerBulous Bundle preorder!

6 games for $1.25

BG Image - The Last NightMary - A Lenda do Cabe&ccedil;a de Cuia
madth3: <span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle: BANDAI NAMCO</span>

$1 for

- Crush the Castle
- PAC-MAN Kart Rally
- Flight Control.

BTA for

- Puzzle Quest 2 Full Edition
- Ridge Racer Slipstream: Special Edition
- PAC-MAN Championship Edition.

$5 for

PAC-MAN CE DX

All for Android, DRM-Free (Requires using the Humble app to get the games)
I've never bought a Humble Mobile Bundle before but I noticed some of these games (Crush the Castle, PAC-MAN Kart Rally, Puzzle Quest 2 and Ridge Racer) are free on Google Play. How do these version differ from the Play store ones?