It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

expopower: The Groupees Build a Greenlight 36 bundle is now live!

Koru --------------------------------------- (first-person puzzle solving, kinda Myst-like?)
Koru looks interesting. But I can't find any developer comments more recent than September. And those comments talked about unfinished villages and suggested that the game was incomplete. Anyone have better information on the state of this game?
Leucius: For those of you who steam on, Sword Coast Legends is on sale this weekend. $19.99 for regular, $29.99 for deluxe. Steam only, as the deal is a steam deal.
Negatus: It's also free to play over the weekend. In order to play (even single player), you MUST create an account. After the 3+ hour download (for me), I uninstalled after trying to play. Sword Coast Legends doesn't look all that good anyway.
idk.. I was impressed enough with it to buy it. YMMV.
on IGS Deal is Ossuary DRMfree, $1 for Steam key, BTA ($2) for the Dev's Notebook
I can only implore you to try this excellent, totally bizzare and intelligent adventure.

There is a free demo available that is an entire prologue in itself to the main game and is not included in there.
Try this! :)

and IGS Advent today is Ghost Control for 60% off, $4.75, DRM Free.
Post edited December 20, 2015 by dyscode
Odd question.Did the Steam Xmas sale come and go already?. thought it usually started a bit after or during last part of gogs sale usually?
Niggles: Odd question.Did the Steam Xmas sale come and go already?. thought it usually started a bit after or during last part of gogs sale usually?
The Steam winter sale will start on December 22nd and run until January 4th 2016.
Psychonauts is 90% off at Humble store. If you haven't tried the game yet I would say don't hesitate, it'll be the best 1$ you ever spent.
Lego Jurassic World €9.99, de.gamesplanet
Post edited December 21, 2015 by dyscode
rz4: Psychonauts is 90% off at Humble store. If you haven't tried the game yet I would say don't hesitate, it'll be the best 1$ you ever spent.
Best game on the whole site and its only a buck! Everyone should play this twisted game.
rz4: Psychonauts is 90% off at Humble store. If you haven't tried the game yet I would say don't hesitate, it'll be the best 1$ you ever spent.
LJChronx: Best game on the whole site and its only a buck! Everyone should play this twisted game.
Speaking of Psychonauts, the crowdfunding campaign for Psychonauts 2 has about another month left on its timer (they got an extension earlier), so you can still support Double Fine in their endeavour (if you didn't mind their handling of Broken Age development).
expopower: Speaking of Psychonauts, the crowdfunding campaign for Psychonauts 2 has about another month left on its timer (they got an extension earlier), so you can still support Double Fine in their endeavour (if you didn't mind their handling of Broken Age development).
Those statistics about the "Psychonauts" sales on the Crowdfunding page are very interesting. And a tiny little bit depressing if you compare the GOG sales with the Steam sales ...
expopower: Speaking of Psychonauts, the crowdfunding campaign for Psychonauts 2 has about another month left on its timer (they got an extension earlier), so you can still support Double Fine in their endeavour (if you didn't mind their handling of Broken Age development).
Geddes17: Those statistics about the "Psychonauts" sales on the Crowdfunding page are very interesting. And a tiny little bit depressing if you compare the GOG sales with the Steam sales ...
Well, to be fair they mention in the tier description only steam or drm-free at humble...
high rated
LJChronx: Best game on the whole site and its only a buck! Everyone should play this twisted game.
no1 rule of crowdfunding: never give money to Double Fine / TIm Schafer
no2 rule of crowdfunding: never give money to Peter Moliyneux

they clearly proved that they either cannot handle the budget and/ or the production (deliver the promised game) over and over again.
dyscode: no1 rule of crowdfunding: never give money to Double Fine / TIm Schafer
no2 rule of crowdfunding: never give money to Peter Moliyneux
/signed
Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.99 (before price increases):

- Life is Hard
- Goosebumps: The Game
- Super Trench Attack 2
- Wyv and Keep: The Temple of the Lost Idol
- Gunpowder
- Krai Mira

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundle Stars - Black Christmas Bundle

$1 (first 72 hours):

- Lethal RPG: War
- Enola
- Belladonna
- SkyFlower
- Blast Zone 2
- Forest Warrior
- Cosmic Rocket Defender
- Scott in Space
- Pilot Crusader
- After The End: The Harvest
Post edited December 21, 2015 by siulebuo
D... did bundle starts and indie gala get switched when no one was looking?