It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: D... did bundle starts and indie gala get switched when no one was looking?
http://ijaddancecompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/shhhh2.jpg
GG is having Evil Within for -83% / €10 and EW Season Pass for 75% Off, €5 respectively, Steam
Post edited December 21, 2015 by dyscode
Cyraxpt: D... did bundle starts and indie gala get switched when no one was looking?
or they mixed their names : Bundle Gala & Indie Stars :P
DyNaer: or they mixed their names : Bundle Gala & Indie Stars :P
Nah just the games quality... But Indie Stars actually sounds something that could exist, maybe some version of smash brothers but with indie games characters... uhm...TO THE TRADEMARKMOBILE!!!!

Btw, i find it funny how the for Life is Hard (Indie Gala) shows some kind of fps and the [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/414080/]Steam page is for a 2D game similar to Kingdom
Attachments:
Cyraxpt: I'M NOT CRAZY, YOU HEAR ME?!!!
Sure. I totally believed you.
Cyraxpt: I'M NOT CRAZY, YOU HEAR ME?!!!
Grargar: Sure. I totally believed you.
Good... even if it's coming from a cat dressed like a general and that sounds crazy....

Oh wait, this is offtopic, right? Uhm... uhm... Nuuvem is having a sale and Pillars of Eternity (Hero Edition) is on sale for 6.39€...
Cyraxpt: Oh wait, this is offtopic, right? Uhm... uhm... Nuuvem is having a sale and Pillars of Eternity (Hero Edition) is on sale for 6.39€...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I really wonder if there is anything that Nuuvem can sell nowadays to non-Brazilians.
Attachments:
checkout.jpg (219 Kb)
Post edited December 21, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I really wonder if there is anything that Nuuvem can sell nowadays to non-Brazilians.
Oh, dunno, never used nuuvem but i've seen others using it so i guess you have to use... questionable methods...
Attachments:
huehuehue.jpg (120 Kb)
Cyraxpt: Oh, dunno, never used nuuvem but i've seen others using it so i guess you have to use... questionable methods...
Hello! Or as a Brazilian would say: Hola!

Just an hour ago I removed 39 items from my cart because "it was not availale in your country"
I wonder why they bother sending their newsletter to non-Brazilians?
Post edited December 21, 2015 by phandom
Cyraxpt: Oh, dunno, never used nuuvem but i've seen others using it so i guess you have to use... questionable methods...
phandom: Hello! Or as a Brazilian would say: Hola!

Just an hour ago I removed 39 items from my cart because "it was not availale in your country"
Nuuvem typically works without issue for me, but I am in South America.

Hola is actually the Spanish word for Hello, by the way.

Gonchi: Nuuvem typically works without issue for me, but I am in South America.

Hola is actually the Spanish word for Hello, by the way.
Or the incomplete exclamation of a bad french sterotype...
Post edited December 21, 2015 by Sachys

Lol, like Gonchi said, that's spanish, in portuguese it would be "olá" (close enough), but you're on the right track with the "Hola!" (a vpn for those that didn't understand the joke).
The Steam Winter Sale has begun!