It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: ...

I'm guessing it's somehow related to my ip and some cache problem on their side?
Mostly my IP changes when I shut down the computer and the router, wait a few moments and then restart.
But I too think the fail is at IndieGala's end.
Good luck.
Cyraxpt: Already sent an email but i'm guessing they will only answer next week... And yes, even in a different browser that i never used before for indiegala it appears that email on the front page, even without being logged in.
Does it show up in private mode?
It's back to normal and i didn't do anything, i guess it was something on their side.

Cyraxpt: Uhm... Why do i have this strange email everytime i go to the main page of indie gala?
You're not the only one to encounter that exact email on IG, unless this is your post too.
Tarnicus: You're not the only one to encounter that exact email on IG, unless this is your post too.
Something's wrong on your link so i'm guessing it was this you wanted to post. No, that wasn't me, it's a spanish forum and it was 23 hours ago so i'm guessing it's something on IG side.
gixgox: That would ring all alarm bells if happening to me.
Imagine how poor Petr must feel.
So, New Year's resolution: a no-bundle, all backlog year... any takers?!?
magix74: So, New Year's resolution: a no-bundle, all backlog year... any takers?!?
This might be a good idea. : )
I've got a backlog of games, and a backlog of bundle keys to sort through.
high rated
For those interested, the Humble Monthly for January was:

Talos Principle
The Masterplan
Mushroom 11
Grim Fandago
Spelunky
Fistful of Gun

If you preorder the February bundle you will immediately get a copy of Alien: Isolation (+ whatever comes out in the bundle later).

I guess the good stuff is getting moved to the Monthly bundle.
gixgox: That would ring all alarm bells if happening to me.
mwb1100: Imagine how poor Petr must feel.
He'll get a lot of emails and invitations from Nigerian princes who want to share their millions with him.
Tarnicus: You're not the only one to encounter that exact email on IG, unless this is your post too.
Cyraxpt: Something's wrong on your link so i'm guessing it was this you wanted to post. No, that wasn't me, it's a spanish forum and it was 23 hours ago so i'm guessing it's something on IG side.
Haha yes that was the correct link, and I have no idea what my brain was doing at 3:30 with that attempt at posting the link, but I guess it was off in gibberish land :D

That's a relief to see the exact same email address popping up rather than different email addresses.
budejovice: 12/31, with a tear in his eye, he unfavorites. :)
Considering your other Resolution was to play more forum mafia, that's probably a reasonable trade in terms of time/posting commitment. ;)
There are some nice deals in the <span class="bold">GamersGate End of the Year sale</span>. A few examples:

Ghost Master (DRM Free) - 0,50&euro; (90% off)
Disciples Sacred Lands Gold (DRM Free) - 0,50&euro; (90% off)
<span class="bold">Gods: Lands of Infinity Special Edition (DRM Free) - 1,50&euro; (90% off)</span>
magix74: So, New Year's resolution: a no-bundle, all backlog year... any takers?!?
blarth: This might be a good idea. : )
I've got a backlog of games, and a backlog of bundle keys to sort through.
Yeah, Dream On
Post edited January 02, 2016 by dyscode
Lol, let's say that we're on an alternative universe and in the middle of the year this fictious bundle appears

Humble Not Going to Happen Bundle

Tier 1

- Banner Saga
- Lisa
- Convoy
- Downwell

BTA:

- Renowned Explorers: International Society
- Shovel Knight
- Sunless Sea

$15
- Axion Verge
- Stasis
- This War of Mine

Are you going to tell me that you would follow "One year without buying bundles"? And yes, i hope that someone misreads my post and thinks this is a real bundle, i'm that evil.
Post edited January 02, 2016 by Cyraxpt