It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just noticed BundleStars had a Nordic weekend sale thingy. As part of it, they had the SpellForce Complete collection for £5. Quite recommended.

Spellforce Complete includes:
SpellForce - Platinum Edition
SpellForce 2: Gold Edition
SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny
SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny - Digital Extras
SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny Scenario 1: Flink's Secret Diary
SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny Scenario 2: The Golden Fool
SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny Scenario 3: The Last Stand
SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past
SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past - Soundtrack

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/spellforce-complete-pack

Note, though, it is only complete until sometime next year - SpellForce 3 is in the making.
amok: Just noticed BundleStars had a Nordic weekend sale thingy. As part of it, they had the SpellForce Complete collection for £5. Quite recommended.

Spellforce Complete includes:
SpellForce - Platinum Edition
SpellForce 2: Gold Edition
SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny
SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny - Digital Extras
SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny Scenario 1: Flink's Secret Diary
SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny Scenario 2: The Golden Fool
SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny Scenario 3: The Last Stand
SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past
SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past - Soundtrack

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/spellforce-complete-pack

Note, though, it is only complete until sometime next year - SpellForce 3 is in the making.
It was cheaper (I think $2.99) on steam a few weeks ago.
Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.89 (before price increases):

- Star Horizon
- Osteya
- A Bastard's Tale
- Epic Showdown
- Incitement 3
- AXYOS
- Chronoclysm
01kipper: Unfortunately the .dmg is just the launcher/client, the game is still not there (windows only).
cecil: well if you figure out if the game actually exists keep me posted and thanks for your efforts :-)
I installed the Game Launcher, had a "WTF" moment as I realized Epic is trying to re-enter the PC arena after several years of saying "EFF YOU YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF PIRATE DOUCHES" (one of the head devs actually used to post comments similar to this quite frequently) and then uninstalled the client.

I'm not ever giving my business to Epic again, as a matter of principle. They did to pc gamers almost irrevocable damage, and lucky for us GOG and CDPR came on the scene around the same time and saved our reputations. Never again. Treat me as though I'm a pirate because I don't want to pay $60 for Gears of War a year after its release? Your loss, permanently.

BACK ON TOPIC: I did some readind, I thought I saw that a Mac version would be coming within the next week, but I'm not 100% positive. For those that want the free game, it's available free till December 31st of this year (2015).
cecil: well if you figure out if the game actually exists keep me posted and thanks for your efforts :-)
Leucius: I installed the Game Launcher, had a "WTF" moment as I realized Epic is trying to re-enter the PC arena after several years of saying "EFF YOU YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF PIRATE DOUCHES" (one of the head devs actually used to post comments similar to this quite frequently) and then uninstalled the client.

I'm not ever giving my business to Epic again, as a matter of principle. They did to pc gamers almost irrevocable damage, and lucky for us GOG and CDPR came on the scene around the same time and saved our reputations. Never again. Treat me as though I'm a pirate because I don't want to pay $60 for Gears of War a year after its release? Your loss, permanently.

BACK ON TOPIC: I did some readind, I thought I saw that a Mac version would be coming within the next week, but I'm not 100% positive. For those that want the free game, it's available free till December 31st of this year (2015).
Is old epic ok? I really kind of want Unreal for retro sakes ;-)
cecil: Is old epic ok? I really kind of want Unreal for retro sakes ;-)
Thats a bit like asking if old Joan Collins is okay - for "retro" sakes. O____o
Sachys: Thats a bit like asking if old Joan Collins is okay - for "retro" sakes. O____o
does that mean hell no?
Sachys: Thats a bit like asking if old Joan Collins is okay - for "retro" sakes. O____o
cecil: does that mean hell no?
that means do it if you want to - just dont expect people to NOT look at you funny if you do!

...I'm stopping there because I'm in faro too much of a joking mood and know I'll be taking things too far before long. (one of those nights)

Inabit!!!
Sachys: ...I'm stopping there because I'm in faro too much of a joking mood and know I'll be taking things too far before long. (one of those nights)
If Joan Collins is involved I'd expect you to take things too far one of those nights.

:)
Sachys: ...I'm stopping there because I'm in faro too much of a joking mood and know I'll be taking things too far before long. (one of those nights)
madth3: If Joan Collins is involved I'd expect you to take things too far one of those nights.

:)
NARP!

That clunge is beyond my archaeological abilities!
Leucius: I installed the Game Launcher, had a "WTF" moment as I realized Epic is trying to re-enter the PC arena after several years of saying "EFF YOU YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF PIRATE DOUCHES" (one of the head devs actually used to post comments similar to this quite frequently) and then uninstalled the client.

Epic games on here are fine... It wasn't until after UT3/GoW released for PC that CliffyB started accusing everyone who didn't buy their games to be a filthy pirate. I just choose not to help them get back into the PC market, because they turned their backs on us for a good several years in favor of the console cash.
cecil:
Leucius:
I don't personally mind them going to consoles I just wish they made games and not just multiplayer map packs ;-)
high rated
Killer Bundle 6 on BundleStars

$4.99 (or equivalent) for

- Lichdom: Battlemage
- 3D Realms Anthology - Steam Edition
- Monstrum
- Gemcraft - Chasing Shadows
- Battle vs Chess
- Crosscode
- Super 3-D Noah's Ark
- Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China
- Cast of the Seven Godsends
- Horizon Shift

===================================================

Current deal on IndieGameStand:

Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche

Steam only. BTA for the OST (also on Steam)
Post edited December 08, 2015 by madth3
Square Enix 2015 Holiday Surprise Box

$9.99 for five PC download games, plus additional store offerings
That BundeStars bundle is probably the most killer bundle I've seen this year. I think I won't able to resist that DRM... :'(