It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: So?!....
Strategy First is just lazy, you need to update the game yourself .(with all the risk involved)... and also need to toy with the compatibility settings.

The gog version is "supposed" to working (with old games, better to use some cautions) out of the box.

So yeah, as said above it's dispointing there's no discount at lauch, i guess gog worked to make sure this game run properly on the OS mentionned in their gamecard.

check the steamsubforum about a guide to install the latest patch (1.23) -_-

PS : Strategy First doesn't have a good reputation anyway.
Post edited December 23, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer:
...missed the joke, didn't ya!
Sachys: ...missed the joke, didn't ya!
you and your british humor XD
Warlords of Draenor is -65% over the holidays

https://eu.battle.net/shop/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor
mindblast: ...
Endless Legend™ - Classic Edition - 6,79€
Wow, it's 10,19€ for me. Such a disparity.
Impaler26: Warrior Kings: Battles is currently on sale on Steam for 0,99€ (90% off):

http://store.steampowered.com/app/299070/

Too bad that the GOG version that was released today didn't get at least a little release-discount.
DyNaer: ahem , check the gamecard on Steam for the supported OS and the one on GOG.....
I'm using Windows XP so where's the problem? :D

I didn't notice that the Steam version doesn't support newer OS.
high rated
FireFlower is having a "tiny" Christmas sale (Dec 23-27).

In addition to the discounts, there are some buy one get one free deals:

* Buy Black Sails and get a free copy of Jack Keane
* Buy Nihilumbra and get a free copy of the original soundtrack
* Buy Oz Orwell and get a free copy of Odissea
* Buy Reverse Crawl and get a free copy of Vertical Drop Heroes HD
* Buy The Charnel House Trilogy and get a free copy of Richard & Alice
Impaler26: I'm using Windows XP so where's the problem? :D

I didn't notice that the Steam version doesn't support newer OS.
none, except if you get it on Steam you have to install the lastest patch yourself (according to the subforum) and the patch is on MEGA...... (so i will use caution.....)

now : it's possible the game has been patched to this version (i don't have it on Steam) , last reply to the guide is from the end of october this year.... i have some doubt Strategy First moved its ass :P

also just noticed it :

HDD space requirement on Steam's gamecard 800 MB, on GOG's one 8 GB O_O .... which one is correct ?

I think someone at GOG smoked the carpet , considering the installer size ;)
Niggles: Steam sale looks kinda crap this year (again) - no daily deals or community voting etc for once?. must want the $$$ this year...

Lot of discussions - people suggested lackluster discounts due to new refund policy?
Because there's no point to flash/daily deals if people who bought in too early just go fill up the support queue to refund their purchases to get the flash/daily deals instead.

I imagine when Publishers were asked to give one sales price for the entire 10 day ride most of them were pretty conservative and stuck to their usual non/flash percentages or somewhere in the middle. This is the first big sale where it's done this way, perhaps they'll get better in future sales.
Niggles: Steam sale looks kinda crap this year (again) - no daily deals or community voting etc for once?. must want the $$$ this year...

Lot of discussions - people suggested lackluster discounts due to new refund policy?
Pheace: Because there's no point to flash/daily deals if people who bought in too early just go fill up the support queue to refund their purchases to get the flash/daily deals instead.

I imagine when Publishers were asked to give one sales price for the entire 10 day ride most of them were pretty conservative and stuck to their usual non/flash percentages or somewhere in the middle. This is the first big sale where it's done this way, perhaps they'll get better in future sales.
Just surprised me (i rarely buy from them these days but i am curious..) - couldnt they refine the refund policy?.
Niggles: Just surprised me (i rarely buy from them these days but i am curious..) - couldnt they refine the refund policy?.
I saw someone suggesting they could refund price differences to the Steam wallet, though I imagine there's still going to be people asking for a full refund anyway despite an option like that.
mindblast: ...
Endless Legend™ - Classic Edition - 6,79€
Acriz: Wow, it's 10,19€ for me. Such a disparity.
This is odd, Emperor Edition is 9,17 at me, but normal one, 6,79. I tough the prices are the same in all EU. Odd.
mindblast: This is odd, Emperor Edition is 9,17 at me, but normal one, 6,79. I tough the prices are the same in all EU. Odd.
There are two loose European price regions on Steam. One that covers countries like France and Germany (EU1) and another one that covers countries like Greece, Italy, Romania and Spain (EU2). There are games (like Endless Legend, Serious Sam and Talos Principle) that are cheaper on EU2 than EU1. Of course I did say loose above, because this isn't set in stone and there are games that have the same price across all European countries or games that have further price differences among various European countries.
Post edited December 23, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Square Enix Bundle 3</span>

PWYW
Last Remnant
Life Is Strange Episode 1
Tomb Raider I, II + III
Murdered: Soul Suspect
thk47: I picked PWYW just for Life is Strange, glad i haven't yet proceed my order on Steam. thanks a lot Grargar!
Same here, dude.
mindblast: This is odd, Emperor Edition is 9,17 at me, but normal one, 6,79. I tough the prices are the same in all EU. Odd.
Grargar: There are two loose European price regions on Steam. One that covers countries like France and Germany (EU1) and another one that covers countries like Greece, Italy, Romania and Spain (EU2). There are games (like Endless Legend, Serious Sam and Talos Principle) that are cheaper on EU2 than EU1. Of course I did say loose above, because this isn't set in stone and there are games that have the same price across all European countries or games that have further price differences among various European countries.
I always thought that the publishers only distinguish between monetary-zones, and with that, give eastern european Euro countries really shitty deals.