It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PincushionMan: Hmm... now that you mention it, I had a bad experience with the comics bundle #2 where the uploaded copies (epub/mobi versions) were the low resolution samples instead of the full size versions. Completely unreadable on a 7" tablet. Submitted a ticket, they said dynamite gave them the wrong versions, so they'd update the ticket as soon as they got new ones from them. Since then, nothing. So, either Dynamite took the money and ran, only giving Groupees half of what they promised, or Groupees doesn't give a darn. And, yes, of course, I passed on the Dynamite 3 bundle because of it.
According to the Groupees chat from tonight Dynamite has replaced the bad files now.
Sachys:
actually, all I wanted was for groupees to aknowledge the mistake and pull the drm free icon from the game tab on the bundle.
Andrew Garrison, the one-man dev, confirmed the Groupees build was supposed to be DRM-free. Groupees did contact him and he has said he will upload a corrected, DRM-free version.
Sachys:
actually, all I wanted was for groupees to aknowledge the mistake and pull the drm free icon from the game tab on the bundle.
yogsloth: Andrew Garrison, the one-man dev, confirmed the Groupees build was supposed to be DRM-free. Groupees did contact him and he has said he will upload a corrected, DRM-free version.
Thanks, Yog!
yogsloth: Andrew Garrison, the one-man dev, confirmed the Groupees build was supposed to be DRM-free. Groupees did contact him and he has said he will upload a corrected, DRM-free version.
Also confirmed by dev on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SimplePlanes/comments/3fvs90/drm_status/
Post edited August 05, 2015 by samlii
Sachys:
Nice one! How many photos of you in lingerie had to be issued to make it happen and can we do the same thing with getting the forum fixed?! ;D
GROUPEES : BUILD A GREENLIGHT BUNDLE N°29 is UP

https://groupees.com/bagb29

Games:

-Bleeding Border
-Blowy Fish
-Chronicles Of Witches and Warlocks
-Unending Galaxy
-Horn Max
-Mad Snowboarding
-Legends Of Solitaire
-LUP

Bonus 1 of 3:
-High In The Sky (hum, I'm not affiliated with the dev, I swear....)
catpower1980: Bonus 1 of 3:
-High In The Sky (hum, I'm not affiliated with the dev, I swear....)
SHENANIGANS!!!

;)
catpower1980: -Chronicles Of Witches and Warlocks
Looks like a HOG. Unusual for Groupees if so, yes? One of the titles I'm likely to pick up.

catpower1980: -Unending Galaxy
Hmm, anyone heard good or bad things about this one?
Bundle Stars - The Banzai Bundle

- 100% Orange Juice
- ManaCollect
- Midnight's Blessing
- CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ Deluxe
- Train of Afterlife
- Cubicle Quest
- Alpha Kimori: Great Doubt - Episode 1
- Final Dusk
- WAKFU + Novice Pack
catpower1980: -Unending Galaxy
IAmSinistar: Hmm, anyone heard good or bad things about this one?
Didn't recognize you!

The dev EsKa is in the chatbox, taking lots of questions. itch.io is one of his delivery methods, and he's committed to updating it there, so you'll have a DRM-free build.

The game looks unfinished, but looks like a major update is coming in September.
yogsloth: The dev EsKa is in the chatbox, taking lots of questions. itch.io is one of his delivery methods, and he's committed to updating it there, so you'll have a DRM-free build.

The game looks unfinished, but looks like a major update is coming in September.
Thanks for the info!
Appreciate the info re: the DRM-free build in the other bundle. Glad they are addressing it. That provided me an opportunity to take a look at BAG29 and I actually found 2 or 3 I might be interested in. The quality may be low, but at least the game types are mixed... greenlight platformers are not my most sought genre.

Will probably buy the comic bundle before I have a chance to reconsider. Though 2 months in the corner is at the low end of the punishment scale for the most recent item in my groupees catalog. A jar of fucking jam.

EDIT: It probably goes without saying, but fruit preserves of any type in any situation will forever be referred to by me as "a jar of fucking jam." :)
Post edited August 05, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: Will probably buy the comic bundle before I have a chance to reconsider. Though 2 months in the corner is at the low end of the punishment scale for the most recent item in my groupees catalog. A jar of fucking jam.
Still have the lulz over Jonny's Jam. :)

I think the latest BAGB is the best I've seen on Groupees... probably ever.
high rated
budejovice: Will probably buy the comic bundle before I have a chance to reconsider. Though 2 months in the corner is at the low end of the punishment scale for the most recent item in my groupees catalog. A jar of fucking jam.
yogsloth: Still have the lulz over Jonny's Jam. :)

I think the latest BAGB is the best I've seen on Groupees... probably ever.
It would have been funnier had he not sold it to me blindly as a DRM-free game! :)
budejovice: It probably goes without saying, but fruit preserves of any type in any situation will forever be referred to by me as "a jar of fucking jam." :)
Well at least you found a use for it! O____o7