It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bigpap: sorry, but what's KS?
GR00T: Kickstarter.
lol my bad. I guess I'll just buy the steam bundle, mom has a spare android phone but it would be a hassle maintaining two phones.
Shadowflight: I did actually play it a bit, but could not get into it, but I didnt play very far, I will give it another shot though, thank you! :)
dyscode: There is a lot of discussion what Frictional changed from Amnesia to SOMA, obviously the Insanity meter and inventory are gone . You still run and hide from scary things. But with SOMA this seems not to be your main occupation anymore leaning more towards the SciFi narrative stuff without resorting to 'walking simulation'.
-according to the internets
:)
Yes it's the sci/fi aspect that attracted me from the video (the whole tinderbox thing annoyed me and the sort of creaky castle was pretty cheesy to me) and the interaction with the robots. :)
dyscode:
You as GamersGate poster, do you have subscribed to the newsletter? If yes, do you still get it? Seems to be missing here for a few weeks.despite being checked in the settings. And what happened to Psyringe?
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Might &amp; Magic</span>

$1
Heroes of Might & Magic II: Gold Edition (DRM-Free)
Heroes of Might & Magic IV: Complete Edition (Uplay)
Might & Magic VI-Pack (Uplay)
Might & Magic Heroes Online - Angel Starter Pack (Other)
Might & Magic Heroes VII Beta Key (Uplay)

BTA
Heroes of Might & Magic V (Uplay)
Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate DLC (Uplay)
Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East (Uplay)
Might & Magic Heroes VI - Gold Edition (Uplay)
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (Steam)
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes + I Am the Boss DLC (Steam)
Heroes of Might & Magic (DRM-Free)

$10
Heroes of Might & Magic 3 - HD Edition (Steam)
Might & Magic X Legacy (Uplay)
Might & Magic X Legacy - The Falcon & The Unicorn DLC (Uplay)
Might & Magic Heroes VI - Shades of Darkness (Uplay)
Might & Magic Duel of Champions – Starter Pack (Other)

Everything is for Windows only.

Yup. A repeat of the Humble Might & Magic bundle, albeit one with a cheaper higher tier ($10 instead of $15).
Post edited August 20, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
hate

:)
Didn't they JUST have that? Like, very very recently? All U-Play mierda?
yogsloth: Didn't they JUST have that? Like, very very recently? All U-Play mierda?
yup I'm getting uplay PTSD over here.
What a weird and messed up bundle. Steam, Uplay or Humble DRM-free, no game offers more than one option, and no platform has all of the games, some games of the core series or missing, some that have little in common with them are included. Nothing says clearer: If we could, we'd have made you use Uplay for all, but some of our games are not supported by it and one is not even on Steam, so we actually have to give it to you DRM-free (reluctantly, with gnashing of teeth).
Post edited August 20, 2015 by Leroux
Leroux: What a weird and messed up bundle. Steam, Uplay or Humble DRM-free, no game offers more than one option, and no platform has all of the games, some games of the core series or missing, some that have little in common with them are included. Nothing says clearer: If we could, we'd have made you use Uplay for all, but some of our games are not supported by it and one is not even on Steam, so we actually have to give it to you DRM-free (reluctantly, with gnashing of teeth).
Having seen the recent Anno releases i still have hope that all their older games eventually end up here.
Leroux: one is not even on Steam, so we actually have to give it to you DRM-free (reluctantly, with gnashing of teeth).
Two actually; Heroes of Might and Magic 1 and Heroes of Might and Magic 2.
dyscode:
The-Business: You as GamersGate poster, do you have subscribed to the newsletter? If yes, do you still get it? Seems to be missing here for a few weeks.despite being checked in the settings. And what happened to Psyringe?
Yes I get the newsletter, a few hours later than the actual sale's start but yes.

Don't know about Psyringe, ...
Did he really not post that long? O_O
Post edited August 21, 2015 by dyscode
Groupees Hello Kitty, Hello Doggy Preorder is Live.
$2 for full bundle during preorder, 15h left at time of this posting.

7 Games (3 DRM-Free/Greenlight, 3 Steam-only, 1 Android)
+Music +Comic(s), everything is cat/dog themed.

Confirmed games so far:
Hello Kitty and Sanrio Friend Racing (Steam-only)
Poof (Steam-only)
Woof Blaster (DRM-Free/Greenlight/itch.io)
the.kuribo: Groupees Hello Kitty, Hello Doggy Preorder is Live.
[...]
That's an interesting theme. =D But I feel I may have to pass on this one...
DotEmu Plug In Digital Weekend -50%.

All games are already available on GOG, with the exception of World War 3: Black Gold.
WAY too many UPlay only titles...

And I think I have all these here on GoG (Well, all that GoG has...)... Actually I wonder if asking them for sales figures if selling them on UPlay makes them enough money to make it worth it or not...
Post edited August 21, 2015 by rtcvb32