It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: Bought it, thanks :D
My pleasure ! Don't hesitate to write a little review on it when you have a minute, I love Lovecraftian games but I never buy alpha or early access versions.
IAmSinistar: The Sagara Family
may I ask for The Sagara Family (if it's still available and if I qualify)?
Thank you.
genkicolleen: Bought it, thanks :D
MaxFulvus: My pleasure ! Don't hesitate to write a little review on it when you have a minute, I love Lovecraftian games but I never buy alpha or early access versions.
Up top now you cannot do some much, it will def. be a while 'till it's ready. But the ambient is nice.

check this gameplay video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JeORZw4VS4
Post edited July 26, 2015 by dyscode
amrit9037: may I ask for The Sagara Family (if it's still available and if I qualify)?
Thank you.
Certainly. I've PM'd the code and the redeem URL to you. Let me know if there's any problem redeeming it.
Still have these two left if anyone wants them:

Cosplay Fetish Academy
Moero Downhill Night
amrit9037: may I ask for The Sagara Family (if it's still available and if I qualify)?
Thank you.
IAmSinistar: Certainly. I've PM'd the code and the redeem URL to you. Let me know if there's any problem redeeming it.

Cosplay Fetish Academy
Moero Downhill Night
Well, not really sure what to expect from Cosplay Fetish Academy, but if it's not too over-the-top, maybe i'll give it a try. How over the top is this game?

Edit: Actually, i just looked it up on youtube. Please disregard my request for this game. Lol. It's not for me. :)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by Zsolan
Thank you.
IAmSinistar: Certainly. I've PM'd the code and the redeem URL to you. Let me know if there's any problem redeeming it.

Cosplay Fetish Academy
Moero Downhill Night
I'd like to try Moero Downhill Night, seemed one of the most interesting games for me from the bundle (1st most interesting game for me would be Yo Jin Bo, but this one was interesting too -had a less stereotypical setting than the rest), but didn't manage to snatch a copy of the bundle myself, because of the limited copies and the fact it went live very late in my timezone.
Thanks again for the generosity IAmSinistar and +1! :-)
P.S. Admittedly, I'm a bit afraid of what I might see, judging by the "adult content" warning (which yo jin bo didn't have), but still, I'll see how this goes... Also, wanting to try such a vn doens't make me a pervert, right?
Treasure: Also, wanting to try such a vn doens't make me a pervert, right?
Your Urotsukidoji Fan Magazine is already in the post!

(Comes with scratch'n'sniff tentacle stickers.)
Hey folks, I already posted about it in the Kickstarter Thread, but I'm sure that some (maybe most) of you never saw it. Check out THIS GAME if you're into adventure games at all. It looks really good, and the people who made Tormentum -- OhNoo Studios -- is involved, so I'm really excited about it.

Even if you don't do Kickstarters, pop over to give Tsioque an upvote on Steam Greenlight if you like what you see -- Every little bit helps!

EDIT: Whoops! I didn't mean to post this in this thread, but I'll leave it in case anyone is interested.
Post edited July 26, 2015 by genkicolleen
Hmmm, seems like nobody mentioned that the Groupees Summertime Fun Bundle is now live (and you even missed the preorder period! Are you guys burnt out from Groupees or something? =P)

Pay minimum $1 and get:
- Macro Boy Y (DRM-Free and Greenlight / Windows and Linux)
- Ant War: Domination (DRM-free and Greenlight / Windows and Mac)
- Mr. Moods - Summer Vibes (album)

Pay minimum $2 and also get:
- Project Green Beat (Steam / Windows)
- Crab Cakes Rescue (Steam / Windows and Mac)
- The Lost City of Malathedra (Steam / Windows)
- RoBKTA - OutRax (album)
- Absolute Valentine - Sunset Love (album)

Bonuses:
- Jaya The Cat - The New International Sound Of Hedonism (album)
Posted 2 days ago 59227

expopower: Hmmm, seems like nobody mentioned that the Groupees Summertime Fun Bundle is now live (and you even missed the preorder period! Are you guys burnt out from Groupees or something? =P)
Everybody had only eyes for adult mangas ;)
Post edited July 27, 2015 by gixgox
at GMG Tron 2.0 is 75% off among other Lucas/Disney titles
gixgox: Posted 2 days ago 59227

expopower: Hmmm, seems like nobody mentioned that the Groupees Summertime Fun Bundle is now live (and you even missed the preorder period! Are you guys burnt out from Groupees or something? =P)
gixgox: Everybody had only eyes for adult mangas ;)
Haha, I completely overlooked that! Guess it probably got crowded out by all the excitement over the VN bundle. XP
Nah, it's all the hype over the metal bundle. We're just too damn loud.
dyscode: at GMG Tron 2.0 is 75% off among other Lucas/Disney titles
Also a reminder, GMG has a 23% off coupon which might apply: 23PERC-ENTOFF-JULY15
And if that doesn't work, you can also try this 20% one: 20OFFE-RENADB-SJUGCV

Unfortunately, it seems that Tron and the other Disney/Lucas titles are not available in either Japan or the United States. I've been waiting for a good deal on Tron 2.0, or for it to arrive at GOG. I guess I can keep waiting for the ideal situation which is for it to arrive on GOG!
Post edited July 27, 2015 by the.kuribo

Pay minimum $1 and get:
- Macro Boy Y (DRM-Free and Greenlight / Windows and Linux)
- Ant War: Domination (DRM-free and Greenlight / Windows and Mac)
- Mr. Moods - Summer Vibes (album)

Pay minimum $2 and also get:
- Project Green Beat (Steam / Windows)
- Crab Cakes Rescue (Steam / Windows and Mac)
- The Lost City of Malathedra (Steam / Windows)
- RoBKTA - OutRax (album)
- Absolute Valentine - Sunset Love (album)

Bonuses:
- Jaya The Cat - The New International Sound Of Hedonism (album)
Project Green Beat looks really interesting. I'm a fan of lightgun-style railshooter games from back in the day (Time Crisis, Police Trainer, Point Blank) and feel they make for pretty good gaming through a PC interface. These rail shooters seem to offer a nice balance between skill-based play as well as allowing full control of the pacing of the game to the game designer for a more cinematic experience. I feel like there is space to be explored here for games that have a focus on narrative but which want to also include skill-based play and avoid the standard "walking simulator" exploratory phenomenon, which often makes it hard to control the pace of a story.

Project Green Beat evokes memories of a little-known gem called Elemental Gearbolt, which I remember fondly from the PS1 days.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by the.kuribo