It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

siulebuo: Seriously? I bought this game in last summer sale believing that the combat system would be like XCOM Unknown but is it like The Bureau XCOM (the only one UFO + XCOM I don't like)?

When I saw the combat videos in Youtube they seems like turn based combat (with reaction) not real time combat (slowed).
It is turn-based. If I remember correctly, however, you have a time limit to execute a turn (like Worms) and enemies can react to your movements and strike you while you are moving (you can do the same thing too, if I recall well).
Cyraxpt: Time doesn't stop so you have to be quick to make your decisions because you can be under fire (and taking damage).
siulebuo: Seriously? I bought this game in last summer sale believing that the combat system would be like XCOM Unknown but is it like The Bureau XCOM (the only one UFO + XCOM I don't like)?

When I saw the combat videos in Youtube they seems like turn based combat (with reaction) not real time combat (slowed).
To avoid further offtopic i'm going to answer it here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/valkyria_chronicles_on_pc

(same for you bigpap)
Thanks to Cyraxpt and Gragar fot the explanations.

Returning to the thread:

IndieGala Summer InSUNity Bundle

Pay $1.99 before price increases!

- The Impossible Game
- Devil's Dare
- Insanity's Blade
- Adventures of Bertram Fiddle - Episode 1: A Dreadly Business

"More games coming next week".
Post edited July 16, 2015 by siulebuo
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Kickstarter Edition</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Guns of Icarus Online Collectors Edition (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
AR-K (DRM-Free/Steam/Android, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Full Bore (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Linux*)

BTA
Among the Sleep (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Retro Game Crunch (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$13
Lords of Xulima (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
WARMACHINE: Tactics (Steam, Windows/Mac)

Includes soundtracks for Among the Sleep, AR-K, Guns of Icarus and Retro Game Crunch.

*The Linux version of Full Bore is only available for Steam.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by Grargar
Does anyone knows what Warmachine Tactics comes with? From what i can see it's a f2p game on steam filled with dlc...
I already have all games from the $1 tier and i only really want the games from the BTA tier.

So i'll pass on this one. :D
Cyraxpt: Does anyone knows what Warmachine Tactics comes with? From what i can see it's a f2p game on steam filled with dlc...
I only see a free demo on Steam. (?)
Cyraxpt: Does anyone knows what Warmachine Tactics comes with? From what i can see it's a f2p game on steam filled with dlc...
madth3: I only see a free demo on Steam. (?)
Lol, should have paid more attention to it, dunno how i missed the demo part and the full price below it. Uhm...

Anyway, mixed reviews, 22 dlc's and high (recommended) system requirements means that i'll pass.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Probably the standard edition, which normally costs €29.81.
There are no DLCs included.
However, non of this is really needed, it's only additional Factions, Mercenary & Scyrah. The four included Core-Faction are totally enough.

KS-Backers & Early Access'ers got the Gold Edition which included all Mercenary faction DLC, except Scyrah.

BTW: this game made me stop supporting Kickstarter project and preodering in general, because we were promised a complete Single Player campagne on top of multiplayer and what we got was severly lacking.

Not a Must Have by any means, IMHO, unfortunately, not for now *sigh*.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by dyscode
high rated
These bundles are rivaling the root canal I just had! ;)
Great bundle, wallet is safe.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Kickstarter Edition</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Guns of Icarus Online Collectors Edition (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Full Bore (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Linux*)
Don't know if it qualifies as a thread entry, but for people buying AR-K (which includes the first two episodes) in the weekly humble bundle, it might be interesting that the third episode AR-K: The Great Escape is 73% off in steam until 21st of July. (afterwards 63% if you own the first)
mchack: Don't know if it qualifies as a thread entry, but for people buying AR-K (which includes the first two episodes) in the weekly humble bundle, it might be interesting that the third episode AR-K: The Great Escape is 73% off in steam until 21st of July. (afterwards 63% if you own the first)
As a nice discount I think it fits right here.

And I thank you for it, I had not redeemed my Steam key for AR-K so I only noticed the general 10%. :)
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Kickstarter Edition</span>

($1 for Steam keys)
I always skipped this one because it was not a complete game. Now it is (sort of) finished, opinions anyone?