It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humble DRM-FREE Weeklong sale featuring

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
Highlights include:
This War of Mine
Hotline Miami 2
Invisible Inc.
Alan Wake Series
Braid
Tower of Guns
Fez

Pixeljunk Monsters HD and Deponia are the $0.99 deals at the moment

EDIT: Thank you Sachys and Grargar for the help and to those in the US happy 4th weekend :)
Post edited July 03, 2015 by cecil
cecil: Humble DRM weeklong sale featuring

Highlights include:
This War of Mine
Hotline Miami 2
Invisible Inc.
Alan Wake Series
Braid
Tower of Guns
Fez

Full list of discounts sorted by cheapest price
cecil: Humble DRM weeklong sale featuring

Highlights include:
This War of Mine
Hotline Miami 2
Invisible Inc.
Alan Wake Series
Braid
Tower of Guns
Fez

Sachys: Full list of discounts sorted by cheapest price
Thank You :)
cecil: Humble DRM-Free weeklong sale featuring
Fixed it for you. :)
Grargar: Fixed it for you. :)
Hehe, the first time I read that I was confused as to why this was something worth celebrating. =P
Thank you for fixing that... In my rush to let you good folks know I managed to do the one thing that would drive must of us away added DRM unintentionally LOL
cecil: Thank you for fixing that... In my rush to let you good folks know I managed to do the one thing that would drive must of us away added DRM unintentionally LOL
Come off it now, you really hoped they had a special on securerom
I see on the Humble Store sale that Eldritch is on offer for less than $2. What are people's thoughts on this game? It's one that looked interesting to me, but haven't really heard much about it.
dutchexcalibur: I see on the Humble Store sale that Eldritch is on offer for less than $2. What are people's thoughts on this game?
I was just telling cecil I don't like roguelikes but this one has been fun. At this price is a good purchase. I was lead to it by a couple of members here so I know I'm not the only fan.
Heh, Nvidia codes for Arkham Knight are going for 10-12.50 around here. I wouldn't pay more than double just to get the season pass and certainly not till the game gets properly updated.
dutchexcalibur: I see on the Humble Store sale that Eldritch is on offer for less than $2. What are people's thoughts on this game?
madth3: I was just telling cecil I don't like roguelikes but this one has been fun. At this price is a good purchase. I was lead to it by a couple of members here so I know I'm not the only fan.
tis true :)
madth3: I was just telling cecil I don't like roguelikes but this one has been fun. At this price is a good purchase. I was lead to it by a couple of members here so I know I'm not the only fan.
Thanks, I'll check it out. Time to throw another game on ye olde backlog!
I'll maybe pick it up myself if they do an encore - dont like the graphical style, but do like the theme and gameplay elements.
Also quite enjoyed Barony which seems to have some similarities.
Sachys: I'll maybe pick it up myself if they do an encore - dont like the graphical style, but do like the theme and gameplay elements.
Yeah wish I'd have grabbed Barony seems like a similar game minus the horror creepy part.
Sachys: I'll maybe pick it up myself if they do an encore - dont like the graphical style, but do like the theme and gameplay elements.
cecil: Yeah wish I'd have grabbed Barony seems like a similar game minus the horror creepy part.
Actually it has an amount of that.