It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

expopower: I think he was making a joke. =P
mchack: hehe, I just woke up. Seems I haven't gotten to my wits back up, yet. Strong Coffee for me, and sorry HeDanny for being a little dim there :D
Don`t worry, they confused the hell out of me too, I even reloaded the page just to check. Made worse that I already owned the game so didn`t need to visit the page lol

More tea leaves in the next cup me thinks :D
• • • The short version (as there is way less than 7 hours left)

An oddity (make that two, actually) : A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2 Dual Pack – 90% off and DRM Free * at IndieGameStand until midnight !

And remember :

dyscode: for the entire Indiegamestand catalog:
25% OFF coupon thru 6/29
Enter coupon code IGS-GET25 at checkout to save an additionally 25% off your order.
one time usage!
• • • The expanded view ("Testimony of a fellow Terrarian")

I was intrigued by A Valley Without Wind from the moment I discovered it, months ago. Appealing screenshots (the Autumn and Winter scenes particularly speak to me) – but some "awkward" visual choices as well... Gameplay videos ? Same "on the fence" feeling after watching them – with that strange paper doll animations now added to the overall picture, oddly tapping into childhood memories... Intrigued, yes I was – but it's like I couldn't be convinced... Life went on, and I left it at that.

A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon the Arcen Games site and downloaded the first A Valley Without Wind demo. Couldn't give it a proper try at the time, however. Lots of things going on... So once again, I left it at that.

Yesterday, late evening, browsing IndieGameStand... 90% off !? >––[@].[@]––< Considering the promotion was on until midnight, June 27th, and remembering that forlorn A Valley Without Wind demo, I resisted the urge to click "Add to cart" right away (it's always good to resist compulsion) and declared in the most solemn manner : « Soon™ ? No – tomorrow... » ;)

Lo and behold, today... (^_^)

What can I say ? This is not Terraria – but this is Terraria... 8) The same joy, the same quiet amazement that puts a smile on your face, leaving you lightly exhilarated... A captivating game – not an addictive game. A game that you can actually get away from rather easily, yet a game that you keep thinking about and look forward to resume.

It's like, all this time, I kept missing a good friend...

* As well as Steam, should that matter. Both games (as a Dual Pack again) are also available DRM Free from Arcen Games of course – as well as ... For the record, [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/209330/]Steam are deemed "portable" according to [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_of_drmfree_games_on_steam]this thread, but obviously requires Steam to be installed in the first place – a definite no, as far as I'm concerned. Speaking of which : Galaxy, beware...
Just wanted to point out for the $1 donation Deus Ex deal, that it worked fine for me. Some comments on the website had people saying they were not getting their codes emailed to them. I got mine, probably waited like 2 hours, but it worked fine. Great deal for $1 if you don't have the game already.
dyscode: for the entire Indiegamestand catalog:
25% OFF coupon thru 6/29
Enter coupon code IGS-GET25 at checkout to save an additionally 25% off your order.
one time usage!
FYI didn't seem to work for me so not sure if it is a regional code.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign is currently free from GamesRepublic. Gives you a DRM-free download (Windows, Mac, Linux), an Android install and a Steam key. Steam version has trading cards so there's some free Steamdosh to be had.
$2.39 for Gone Home at Steam.

Link
ABH20: Anomaly: Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign is currently free from GamesRepublic. Gives you a DRM-free download (Windows, Mac, Linux), an Android install and a Steam key. Steam version has trading cards so there's some free Steamdosh to be had.
I can't seem to get the Summer Sale to load any of the titles for sale. The rest of the site functions just fine. Is it just me, or does it give anyone else trouble too?
ABH20: Anomaly: Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign is currently free from GamesRepublic. Gives you a DRM-free download (Windows, Mac, Linux), an Android install and a Steam key. Steam version has trading cards so there's some free Steamdosh to be had.
JaqFrost: I can't seem to get the Summer Sale to load any of the titles for sale. The rest of the site functions just fine. Is it just me, or does it give anyone else trouble too?
Same problem for me! JavaScript console seems to indicate an internal server error when fetching the content for the page. XP
Book of unwritten tales 2 DRM free* + Steam 17.50 on macgamestore.com right now (not sure if deal is same on windows side)
*I think it's DRM free at least
expopower: Same problem for me! JavaScript console seems to indicate an internal server error when fetching the content for the page. XP
Drats. xD I guess I'm not spending my money over there then.
Something for VN fans.

IG Every Monday bundle

https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Pay $1.99 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games before price increases and SAVE OVER 98% !

eden*

Higurashi When They Cry Hou Ch.1 Onikakushi

Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~

X-note

Blue Rose

Super Chain Crusher Horizon

The Clans Saga of the Twins Deluxe Edition

Project Root
Deals on GamersGate:

Blackguards Franchise Pack (Steam) -75% (Contains Blackguards Deluxe Edition, Blackguards: Untold Legends, and Blackguards 2) for 24 hours.

Wasteland (Steam). Wasteland 1 is discounted by 75%, while Wasteland 2 Digital Classic and Digital Deluxe Edition are discounted by 50% for 72 hours.
triock: Something for VN fans.

IG Every Monday bundle

https://www.indiegala.com/monday
It says you can buy multiple, but I can't see where I say how many I want to buy?
HeDanny: It says you can buy multiple, but I can't see where I say how many I want to buy?
I think you need to buy it as a gift. Click on - Check our gift packs!
HeDanny: It says you can buy multiple, but I can't see where I say how many I want to buy?
There's a drop-down arrow under the "Is it a Gift?" section. You can choose there.