It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
madth3: I'd snap this BigFish HOG bundle if there was a Windows version.
Dammit madth3! I just said:

budejovice: I'll probably pass because the last thing I need this week is an account at another store.
:)

That looks awesome. OK, how's this thing work? Direct download available? Big Fish account also required <shudder>?

EDIT: found it, client required, ha ha, $10 saved, madth3 off the hook. :)

P.S. also this
Grargar:
cecil: Happy 2K rep thank you for all your deal spotting and general awesomeness :)
Post edited June 25, 2015 by budejovice
phandom: You can't give it away like a steam coupon (it should be for steam since everything else is for steam)
Grargar: Why can't you?
Please tell me how you can give a humble coupon to someone else and it's yours. I don't need it.
Venser: Free Grimoire: Manastorm [Steam]

PC Gamer and Bundle Stars are giving Steam keys away for free. Just enter your email here and you'll get your key right away: http://woobox.com/skdrgz
Leroux: Is this legit? What's woobox.com? Do Bundle Stars and PC Gamer directly link to this site from their own homepages?

EDIT: Seems legit, but you don't get the key just for entering your e-mail. They want you to log into your Facebook account first and Like them. Ugh!
Liking is optional. It's embedded on PC Gamer website as well but this is just most direct link.
Grargar: Why can't you?
phandom: Please tell me how you can give a humble coupon to someone else and it's yours. I don't need it.
After you purchase a bundle, I believe you'll get an e-mail that has the link to the a website that has the games or whatever you bought.
phandom: Please tell me how you can give a humble coupon to someone else and it's yours. I don't need it.
theorangekid: After you purchase a bundle, I believe you'll get an e-mail that has the link to the a website that has the games or whatever you bought.
This page with the links is only viewable from the account that made the purchase. If someone else tries to open the page will get a message "This page is claimed".
And the humble help page says you can use the coupon in the checkout page, so I suppose it's tied to your account
Post edited June 25, 2015 by phandom
Cyraxpt: The Macgamestore is having a sale and if you subscribe to their newsletter you will recieve Airport Madness 4 for free.

Edit: I don't see any steam key for Airport Madness 4 so i guess it's drm free?
budejovice: Nice one, thanks. I'll probably pass because the last thing I need this week is an account at another store. It would make a lot of sense that it is DRM-free (beyond not listing steam as a requirement). The World Edition was in a recent groupees bundle, where it was DRM-free and had no Steam key (yet - greenlit). However, that one was only for Windows, so *cecil* this may be a good one for you.
Thanks for making sure I caught the deal :) I couldn't resist since the price was right ;)
cecil: Happy 2K rep thank you for all your deal spotting and general awesomeness :)
Thanks.
Thanks for the offer, but I don't really want it. How does the coupon work though? Is it a code? A link? I suppose it's a link that is bound to one's account? If that's the case, then that sucks.
Post edited June 25, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Thanks for the offer, but I don't really want it. How does the coupon work though? Is it a code? A link? I suppose it's a link that is bound to one's account? If that's the case, then that sucks.
You can use in the checkout page, a drop-down menu. (That's the only use I found so far)

Humble says about coupons: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/205273768

EDIT: And humble strictly forbids trading of the coupon (just noticed the "terms" link). (see image)

Edit: Edit: I just find it a little restricting, just like all the games are in the same single key
Attachments:
Post edited June 25, 2015 by phandom
phandom: You can use in the checkout page, a drop-down menu. (That's the only use I found so far)

Humble says about coupons: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/205273768
Hmmm...

There is a tab at the top right of the library that says "Coupons". If you click it, does it show any code, link, or way to gift it to someone else?

P.S. you might want to hide your e-mail address.
Grargar: How does the coupon work though? Is it a code? A link? I suppose it's a link that is bound to one's account? If that's the case, then that sucks.
Coupon is bound in your account.
Once you add game in cart, you get an drop down menu for coupons.
You can only select a coupon to apply for which game it's meant to be.
It's NOT transferable and comes with an expiry date.
Grargar: How does the coupon work though? Is it a code? A link? I suppose it's a link that is bound to one's account? If that's the case, then that sucks.
amrit9037: Coupon is bound in your account.
Once you add game in cart, you get an drop down menu for coupons.
You can only select a coupon to apply for which game it's meant to be.
It's NOT transferable and comes with an expiry date.
But you can buy the code as gift.
Leroux: Is this legit? What's woobox.com? Do Bundle Stars and PC Gamer directly link to this site from their own homepages?

EDIT: Seems legit, but you don't get the key just for entering your e-mail. They want you to log into your Facebook account first and Like them. Ugh!
Venser: Liking is optional. It's embedded on PC Gamer website as well but this is just most direct link.
It's still required to log into a Facebook account, at least for me. I've read that someone said they didn't have to do it, but when I fill in my e-mail adress and click Enter, a Window pops up to log into Facebook, with the only options to log in or abort, and if I abort I don't get anything.
[GIVEAWAY] Amazon App-Store
Lots of cool-looking mobile games are free on Amazon today.
Including:
The Bard's Tale
Monument Valley
Exiles
M.A.C.E
Trouserheart
Deep Under the Sky
Knock-knock
etc.
GamersGate deals:

Daily deal: Kung Fu Strike (Steam) -85%

Weekend deal: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (SecuROM) -50%

Weekend deal: This War of Mine (Steam) -50%.
Post edited June 25, 2015 by Grargar
Sorry, no games but books about games:
Yes! The Summer Video Game Bundle continues StoryBundle's tradition of enthralling video game content with twenty two books and magazine issues all in one place....
Actually I prefer their other book bundle: The Dynamite Comic-Con Omnibus Bundle