It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Leading Ladies 2</span>

PWYW
Trine 2: Complete Story (DRM-Free/Steam)

$1
Lumino City (Steam)
Hack 'n' Slash (Steam)

BTA
A City Sleeps (Steam)
The Marvellous Miss Take (DRM-Free/Steam)

$12
Gravity Ghost (DRM-Free/Steam)
Sunset (DRM-Free/Steam)

All games are compatible with Windows and Mac. Gravity Ghost, Hack 'n' Slash, Sunset, and Trine 2 are also compatible with Linux.
Includes soundtracks for all games, except for The Marvellous Miss Take.
Post edited July 02, 2015 by Grargar
JMich: What is your opinion on Licurg then?
He's a shill hired by Shinning Entertainment.
Also, since I haven't followed that story at all, who was TaleofTales addressing with said Goodbye?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/death_of_an_art_games_studio

Gamers and i'll assume that it's those that buy shooters instead of their games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The Apocalypse Bundle is live on Groupees

$1 for

Air Guardians (Steam / Win)
Ruin (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux)
RH Soundtracks - Collection 2 (album : MP3, FLAC)

$2.5 for

- Zombie Camp: Last Survivor (Steam / Win)
- Infect and Destroy (Steam / Win)
- Xenocide (DRM-Free / Win)
- Apocaliptica (graphic novel : PDF)
- Heavy Justice - Apocalyze
- Mystery Game

Bonus
- Montezuma's Revenge - Key to the Abyss (album) To be unlocked
JMich: What is your opinion on Licurg then?
Cyraxpt: He's a shill hired by Shinning Entertainment.
I was mostly asking about the death threats he keeps pouting toward other forum members. Don't tell me you haven't noticed those?

Cyraxpt: Gamers and i'll assume that it's those that buy shooters instead of their games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ah, assumptions. Thank you. Time to take a look at said thread.
madth3: The Apocalypse Bundle is live on Groupees

$1 for

Air Guardians (Steam / Win)
Ruin (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux)
RH Soundtracks - Collection 2 (album : MP3, FLAC)

$2.5 for

- Zombie Camp: Last Survivor (Steam / Win)
- Infect and Destroy (Steam / Win)
- Xenocide (DRM-Free / Win)
- Apocaliptica (graphic novel : PDF)
- Heavy Justice - Apocalyze
- Mystery Game

Bonus
- Montezuma's Revenge - Key to the Abyss (album) To be unlocked
Hmmm, none of those games look like Convoy, Dead State, Fallout - New Vegas, State of Decay, or Wasteland 2. Any explanations, Cyraxpt?
Post edited July 02, 2015 by Grargar
JMich: I was mostly asking about the death threats he keeps pouting toward other forum members. Don't tell me you haven't noticed those?
No, i'll assume it's from the Hatred thread, besides, i think there's a huge difference between someone on a forum asking for other people deaths (none of the less i would report it to gog staff) and someone that still is trying to sell their game on a digital store... on their public twitter... that a few days back were crying that their studio is going to die due to low sales.

Ah, assumptions. Thank you. Time to take a look at said thread.
Who else would it be? I mean, it's right there for everyone eyes to see but hey, she is still wishing death to a group of gamers, not a group of terrorists or evildoers, gamers... because... reasons.

"Perfect. Goodbye, gamers! May you die in the same agony that you caused to thousands of defenceless virtual creatures."
Grargar: Hmmm, none of those games look like Convoy, Dead State, Fallout - New Vegas, State of Decay, or Wasteland 2. Any explanations, Cyraxpt?
Ahem... there was this truck with hard drives that had the keys for those games but it was hijacked by terrorists that believe that all bundles should be filled with glorious shovelware, so they replaced the games that everyone wanted with games that can only be find in virtual trash bins. True story.
Post edited July 02, 2015 by Cyraxpt
high rated
items...

-last groupees purchase (Jonny's Fucking Jar of Jam) was May 27 - over a month!
-humble gamer comic book bundle the first comic bundle (from a game site) I have skipped in AGES
-this humble weekly is way too expensive for someone that doesn't use steam/has low tier DRM-free titles already
-FireFlower hasn't released a game - or done anything at all - in 3 weeks
-have a nice long holiday weekend OR a nice regular non-holiday weekend!
Heh, and there was me thinking about buying Gravity Ghost for the full price just yesterday, but I didn't. I guess this time I got lucky. :D Pretty good bundle.
Cyraxpt: Ahem... there was this truck with hard drives that had the keys for those games but it was hijacked by terrorists that believe that all bundles should be filled with glorious shovelware, so they replaced the games that everyone wanted with games that can only be find in virtual trash bins. True story.
Seems legit.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Leading Ladies 2</span>

PWYW
Trine 2: Complete Story (DRM-Free/Steam)

$1
Lumino City (Steam)
Hack 'n' Slash (Steam)

BTA
A City Sleeps (Steam)
The Marvellous Miss Take (DRM-Free/Steam)

$12
Gravity Ghost (DRM-Free/Steam)
Sunset (DRM-Free/Steam)

All games are compatible with Windows and Mac. Gravity Ghost, Hack 'n' Slash, Sunset, and Trine 2 are also compatible with Linux.
Includes soundtracks for all games, except for The Marvellous Miss Take.
When I activated Gravity Ghost on Steam I received an extra gift copy in my steam inventory! =D So looks like you get Gravity Ghost x2 when you buy the bundle. =D
Will the Indiegala Friday bundle be new tomorrow, or will it be happy hour?
That Humble deal is fantastic value if you're a Steamhead.

Too bad for the rest of us.
Oathe: When I activated Gravity Ghost on Steam I received an extra gift copy in my steam inventory! =D So looks like you get Gravity Ghost x2 when you buy the bundle. =D
That bit of information was enough to push me up to a top tier purchase. : )
Shifted the sliders in favour of the drm-free games, but most heavily in favour of Gravity Ghost.
The extra copy is a nice bonus.
Oathe: When I activated Gravity Ghost on Steam I received an extra gift copy in my steam inventory! =D So looks like you get Gravity Ghost x2 when you buy the bundle. =D
Erin Robinson (one of the devs) talked about that in an interview I read. The idea behind it is that you should give the second copy to someone you love (or like) who isn't a gamer, to share your passion and show them that games can be fun for everyone. I think she was confident that it's a game everyone should be able to get into and enjoy. It's a quite optimistic view (some people won't like gaming regardless, many people who are not gamers will be reluctant to install Steam, some people will abuse the free code etc.), but I still thought it's very sympathethic. The devs generally tend to focus on the positive side of things, trying not to worry too much about abuse and instead concentrate on improving the experience for their honest customers, just like GOG, so they are very worthy of your money and support! I wonder why Gravity Ghost wasn't released on GOG though, as they are also pro DRM-free.
Post edited July 02, 2015 by Leroux
If everything was DRM free this would be a no brainer but sadly most of the games I really want are Steam only on this deal...
Is marvelous miss take any good?
Why does it from the trailer look like Gravity Ghost is some kind of a mobile game?