It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just so you know how much you are not spending...

Build A Greenlight 26 on Groupees can be reserved for $1.25
high rated
budejovice: Desura
IAmSinistar: beginning of the end, as they say.
You certainly can't Churchill-ize that one. :)
Half a year of restraint, and it's still not enough :( Who runs 60-offs, anyway?! SHUDDUP INTERPLAY, THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO!! *grumblegrumble*
Vitek: Could you provide correct link?
Cyraxpt: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/12086/
Thanks! I'm on a dungeon crawler kick right now. :P
JPinata: Thanks! I'm on a dungeon crawler kick right now. :P
Well, it isn't a dungeon crawler, it's an arpg so i'm not sure it will be what you're looking for.
Apropos the Steam sale, remember that the Steam Database has a good way to check the list of deals ordered by different criteria and with the info of the biggest historical discount in each game.

It can take a little to be updated after each new set of deals.
I came across this.

Apparently price Wolfenstein: New Order and Assassins Creed: Black Flag went up just before the sale so the discounted price is higher than it would be otherwise. It also happened to GTA V where they added some Shark Money Card to the base game, which is basically money cheat, upped the price by 15 bucks and then discounted it so it is very slightly cheaper than base game and they have not discounted the game itself at all so you can't get it for cheaper price. At least they added something before inflating the price but not as great either as they basically did no sale.
Wolfenstein price was lowered in March and was lower for almost 3 months and suddenly, tada, it's back at 59.99 when sale ensues.

That's really shitty so beware!
Post edited June 12, 2015 by Vitek
Vitek: I came across this.

Apparently price Wolfenstein: New Order and Assassins Creed: Black Flag went up just before the sale so the discounted price is higher than it would be otherwise. It also happened to GTA V where they added some Shark Money Card to the base game, which is basically money cheat, upped the price by 15 bucks and then discounted it so it is very slightly cheaper than base game and they have not discounted the game itself at all so you can't get it for cheaper price. At least they added something before inflating the price but not as great either as they basically did no sale.
Wolfenstein price was lowered in March and was lower for almost 3 months and suddenly, tada, it's back at 59.99 when sale ensues.

That's really shitty so beware!
Also in theory with the money cheat as part of the deal for GTAV, it becomes ineligible for a refund according to their guidelines.
Steam Summer Sale 2015 should probably get its own thread? I'm thinking there might be an abundance of chatter about this, and it might be best for it to not detract from all the other Gaming Deals in this main thread?

Just a suggestion.
HeDanny: Steam Summer Sale 2015 should probably get its own thread?
Like this?

(It has the right name...) :-)
madth3: Just so you know how much you are not spending...

Build A Greenlight 26 on Groupees can be reserved for $1.25
Huh...looks like Groupees is either not changing their file naming system, or is laying down a slew of (believable) red herrings.

This might end their willingness to do bundle reservations if they don't address this. '~'
Post edited June 12, 2015 by expopower
oh. well in my defense, that thread ninja'd me. It definitely did not exist when I did my First Coffee catch-up. Of course I probably should have refreshed the forums before posting, but again, first coffee. :)

Favorited now, so won't lose it again.
Thanks for this. There's a couple of things that look like my cup of tea.
Post edited June 12, 2015 by madth3
Free Steam key for Cubetractor on IndieGala.
Post edited June 12, 2015 by Grargar
Special Groupees bundle incoming!!! :D

https://groupees.com/unite