It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: Btw, does it have an expiration date?
phandom: Yes: Coupon expires on: 31-August-2015
Thanks! One more reason not to buy it.
Fever_Discordia: To be honest, to me, this seems like the most interesting bundle in a good long while, the tier 1 is a no brainer but is the 2nd tier worth it if you aren't getting the 'full' game and, on the other hand, is the 3rd tier worth it for the extras?
You don't get a full game even with tier 1, because one DLC will be tier 2... Stupid 2k..
Post edited June 24, 2015 by blotunga
budejovice: As far as I can tell, Humble is now mostly used to distribute DRM-free keys for Kickstarter games that GOG won't carry. :)
Its a shame GOG didnt get into earlier. Stuff like Grim Dawn drm free seemingly will come through Humble (im a backer) :/.
HeDanny: Direct 2 Drive Legit?

Select Ubisoft Titles Sale

That seems like an ok price for some. In particualr Child of Light. More regular price watchers can conform / deny.

I'm yet to buy anything on uPlay, but for under $4 this might be an ok way to get a feel for uPlay before I go all-in for Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell, etc.
Direct2Drive is legit, they are one of the oldest online game stores. Just not very popular because of their proprietary DRM, which meant that patches for their games often came late (and sometimes weren't working). I don't know if they are still using their own DRM - never bothered to check, since the prices in their store weren't terribly competitive either. Child of light was the same price in the Steam sale.
HeDanny: Direct 2 Drive Legit?

Select Ubisoft Titles Sale

That seems like an ok price for some. In particualr Child of Light. More regular price watchers can conform / deny.

I'm yet to buy anything on uPlay, but for under $4 this might be an ok way to get a feel for uPlay before I go all-in for Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell, etc.
Psyringe: Direct2Drive is legit, they are one of the oldest online game stores. Just not very popular because of their proprietary DRM, which meant that patches for their games often came late (and sometimes weren't working). I don't know if they are still using their own DRM - never bothered to check, since the prices in their store weren't terribly competitive either. Child of light was the same price in the Steam sale.
Wow, that old? Interesting. I was barely even aware of them.

Child of Light may have been the same price during the steam sale, but prefer to not look closely at UbiSoft titles on Steam. I have no interest in Doubling my DRM. I'm grumpy about having to have any at all! Reasonably sure this here is just a uPlay key. Now I'm not so sure.

I'll just give it a miss. I'm sure it will be a similar price somewhere I am familiar with soon enough.
Psyringe: Direct2Drive is legit, they are one of the oldest online game stores. Just not very popular because of their proprietary DRM, which meant that patches for their games often came late (and sometimes weren't working). I don't know if they are still using their own DRM - never bothered to check, since the prices in their store weren't terribly competitive either. Child of light was the same price in the Steam sale.
HeDanny: Wow, that old? Interesting. I was barely even aware of them.

Child of Light may have been the same price during the steam sale, but prefer to not look closely at UbiSoft titles on Steam. I have no interest in Doubling my DRM. I'm grumpy about having to have any at all! Reasonably sure this here is just a uPlay key. Now I'm not so sure.

I'll just give it a miss. I'm sure it will be a similar price somewhere I am familiar with soon enough.
Direct2Drive took over the UK Gamefly store last year. If you follow the link to http://digital.gamefly.co.uk/ you get redirected. I still have to change my bookmarks :)
skimmie: Direct2Drive took over the UK Gamefly store last year.
It's actually the other way round, Gamefly bought Direct2Drive. But they kept the Direct2Drive name for their services, it seems.
skimmie: Direct2Drive took over the UK Gamefly store last year.
Psyringe: It's actually the other way round, Gamefly bought Direct2Drive. But they kept the Direct2Drive name for their services, it seems.
I stand corrected, thanks for the info!

-edit- apparently, Gamefly sold the business to AtGames in 2014...
Post edited June 24, 2015 by skimmie
skimmie: I stand corrected, thanks for the info!
Actually it turns out that my info was outdated. ;) From Wikipedia:

"On Oct 20, 2014 the following statement was released on the company's website: "GameFly Digital customers: GameFly has sold its digital download business to AtGames Holding Ltd. GameFly will continue to operate the digital download business for AtGames until later this year or until the transition is complete."

AtGames has relaunched the service under the original name of Direct2Drive (approx. October 2014)."

EDIT: Ah, I see, you found out already. ;)
Funny how digital download services are being shopped around lately. Direct2Drive gets sold to Gamefly and then to AtGames, Impulse gets sld to Gamestop, Desura gets sold to Linden Lab and then to BadJuju and is now bankrupt ... it's getting messy.
Post edited June 24, 2015 by Psyringe
blotunga: You don't get a full game even with tier 1, because one DLC will be tier 2... Stupid 2k..
That's why I won't buy it too !
high rated
budejovice: As far as I can tell, Humble is now mostly used to distribute DRM-free keys for Kickstarter games that GOG won't carry. :)
Niggles: Its a shame GOG didnt get into earlier. Stuff like Grim Dawn drm free seemingly will come through Humble (im a backer) :/.
For me? Interstellaria. Though I certainly won't redeem at Humble until actual release in case it does wind up here, though the dev may not have even attempted to get in touch...
Dungeons & Demons Bundle on BundleStars

Just $34.99 for

- Dungeons 2
- Dungeons Steam Special Edition
- Dungeons: Into The Dark DLC
- Dungeons: Map Pack DLC
- Dungeons: The Dark Lord
- DARK
- Demonicon: The Dark Eye
Indie Gala Magicka Mega Bundle

$3.89 for 22h.

- Magicka
- Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet
- Magicka Mega DLC Pack (includes 22 DLC):
------------> Magicka: Vietnam
------------> Magicka: Wizard's Survival Kit
------------> Magicka: Nippon
------------> Magicka: Marshlands
------------> Magicka: Final Frontier
------------> Magicka: The Watchtower
------------> Magicka: Frozen Lake
------------> Magicka: Lonely Island Cruise
------------> Magicka: Gamer Bundle
------------> Magicka: The Stars Are Left
------------> Magicka: Holiday Spirit Item Pack
------------> Magicka: Horror Props Item Pack
------------> Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin
------------> Magicka: Mega Villain Robes
------------> Magicka: Aspiring Musician Robes
------------> Magicka: Peculiar Gadgets Item Pack
------------> Magicka: Heirlooms Item Pack
------------> Magicka: Dungeons and Daemons
------------> Magicka: Tower of Niflheim
------------> Magicka: Grimnir's Laboratory
------------> Magicka: Dungeons and Gargoyles
------------> Magicka: Party Robes
Post edited June 24, 2015 by siulebuo
EDIT: Never mind. Page didn't refresh properly and I got ninja'd half an hour ago!
Post edited June 24, 2015 by ABH20
You can now reserve Groupees Bundle in a Box 5 for $1.50.

https://groupees.com/biab5

edit: from Groupees chat - 7 games + 1 album, steam + greenlight, BG: CastleAbra http://store.steampowered.com/app/366570/ , racing game Two games have Android builds.
Post edited June 24, 2015 by triock