It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Nice catch there is that the best price it's been anyone know? lacking soundtrack compared to GOG and Desura it seems...
I think the best deal for Mousecraft was the Indie Puzzlers bundle in GOG's last Fall sale.

It included Mousecraft, CLARC, Blocks That Matters, Tetrobot and Co. and Q.U.B.E. for a total of $9.55.

http://www.chillmo.com/daily-deals-bei-gog-indie-puzzlers-fr-765-eur-und-thief-series-fr-597-eur/
cecil: Nice catch there is that the best price it's been anyone know? lacking soundtrack compared to GOG and Desura it seems...
PaterAlf: I think the best deal for Mousecraft was the Indie Puzzlers bundle in GOG's last Fall sale.

It included Mousecraft, CLARC, Blocks That Matters, Tetrobot and Co. and Q.U.B.E. for a total of $9.55.

http://www.chillmo.com/daily-deals-bei-gog-indie-puzzlers-fr-765-eur-und-thief-series-fr-597-eur/
Thank you for the info :) ok not sure how I missed that one... This still seems a fair price. Checked everywhere and they all include the OST... so am tempted to assume IndieGameStand would also?
cecil: Thank you for the info :) ok not sure how I missed that one... This still seems a fair price. Checked everywhere and they all include the OST... so am tempted to assume IndieGameStand would also?
If it doesn't include the OST directly on IGS, you could at least get it through Desura. Though not sure if that includes FLAC like here, if you need that.
Seriously exciting bundle for me! ♥ Venetica is high HIGH on my wishlist (in the top five!), The Last Tinker and Mushroom Men look awesome, ALH&tOO, TJD:CH2, and the Runaway games are all on my wishlist (and so was Eidolon, but someone gifted that one to me this morning) -- just an awesome deal! Hooray for finally finding a great bundle!
cecil: Thank you for the info :) ok not sure how I missed that one... This still seems a fair price. Checked everywhere and they all include the OST... so am tempted to assume IndieGameStand would also?
pablodusk: If it doesn't include the OST directly on IGS, you could at least get it through Desura. Though not sure if that includes FLAC like here, if you need that.
I don't need FLAC I was just hoping to gift/trade the Desura/Steam keys
Lego Star Wars are 70% off on Steam $6

and up to 77% off are the rest of the Star Wars games, like here on GOG.
Post edited May 02, 2015 by dyscode
Since nobody seems to have reported it, the Drastik Measure Bundle 2 is now live. Select 2 out of 6 games for a minimum of $1, or all 6 games for $2.5. The games are:

8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey (DRM-Free/Greenlight, Windows)
AERENA - Master's Edition (Steam, Windows/Mac)
Incognito (Steam, Windows)
Nyctophobia (Desura/Greenlight, WIndows/Mac)
Survivors (Steam, Windows)
Yargis - Space Melee (Desura, WIndows)

Bonus (1/1): Sickbrick (3000 bundles)

Also, the new deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders</span> (Steam-only, $1 minimum). BTA for a High Rez Map Pack, the Tarkan Campaign DLC and for Sword of the Stars: The Pit (DRM-Free+Steam).
Post edited May 02, 2015 by Grargar
murcielago: Commandos Collection (Commandos 1+expansion+2+3) has a 90 % discount in Humble Store (1,19 €).

*edit* DRM free
Excelent deal. Those games are great, I'm replaying them right now, I'm in the middle of Commandos 2.
murcielago: Commandos Collection (Commandos 1+expansion+2+3) has a 90 % discount in Humble Store (1,19 €).

*edit* DRM free
GabiMoro: Excelent deal. Those games are great, I'm replaying them right now, I'm in the middle of Commandos 2.
Yeah they're really good.
HeDanny: Seriously considering this bundle. Journey Down ch.1+2, Last Tinker, Venetica. Those alone .. almost make it worth a purchase for me.

Would rather have them here of course, but... well...

[ edit ]
Has that "cheaper if gifting in bulk" option always been there? I just noticed I could buy 5 gifts for $18. I assume there is somewhere people arrange to split these? Could save a whole 50c!
You get a much better deal if you'll wait the happy hour time:
Not only you get the first bundle for the cheapest price of $3.99 (allready at 5.99$ atm), but also every new bundle you buy as a gift at the happy hour time (which usually lasts at least 48 hours) will net you 3 more gifts for free.
That would be 1 @ <4$ + 4 @ <6$ = 10$ for 5 bundles, totalling in under 2$ for each bundle!
How happy hour works
BlackThorny: You get a much better deal if you'll wait the happy hour time:
Not only you get the first bundle for the cheapest price of $3.99 (allready at 5.99$ atm), but also every new bundle you buy as a gift at the happy hour time (which usually lasts at least 48 hours) will net you 3 more gifts for free.
That would be 1 @ <4$ + 4 @ <6$ = 10$ for 5 bundles, totalling in under 2$ for each bundle!
How happy hour works
Happy hour has worked retroactively (Indie Gala Dragon Rock is a nice example). If you bought it 2 weeks before the happy hour, you would get 3 extra bundles, while if you bought it 1 week before the happy hour, you would get 2 extra bundles.
I am not relying on Happy Hour. I waited for Happy Hour on the Winter Wolves bundle and it never happened. I wasn't able to get online to buy it in the final day, and missed out. Still spewin over that one. :'(
Post edited May 03, 2015 by HeDanny
HeDanny: I am not relying on Happy Hour. I waited for Happy Hour on the Winter Wolves bundle and it never happened. I wasn't able to get online to buy it in the final day, and missed out. Still spewin over that one. :'(
Happy Hours for good IG bundles are nearly guaranteed, I can tell you that much. The Winter Wolves bundle was split up in weird expensive tiers and wasn't a particularly good bundle since it was 100% repeats, and from what I remember didn't sell well.

Basically, if it's an expensive bundle with repeats it might not get a happy hour. If it's a good bundle that sells very well, happy hour might as well be confirmed to happen.
Post edited May 03, 2015 by spoderman
oh I'm sure there were reasons. What matters to me was this: I wanted it, I waited, I missed out.

Nevar Forget.
I didn't see it mentioned (my apologies if it was and I missed it) but in case anyone is interested, the Spiders RPG Pack is on sale on Amazon for $12.49. It contains the following games:
Bound By Flame
Faery: Legends of Avalon
Mars: War Logs
Of Orcs and Men

I believe DRM on all is Steam, though Faery may be an Amazon download with activation key.

http://www.amazon.com/SPIDERS-PACK-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00QXRAL3U/
Post edited May 04, 2015 by akhliber