It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: Do you get the games associated with your steam account or as steam keys? If you get keys, what stops one from opening an alt steam account just for this
A1: Steam keys
A2: Nothing. As clearly exemplified by the numerous giveaways on Steamgifts, not just for one copy but even for several ones.
Has anyone downloaded 'Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village' from the Groupees Be MIne 18 bundle? If so, do you have an exe file in the download? I don't and I can't work out how to get it to run. Thanks.
Pajama: Has anyone downloaded 'Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village' from the Groupees Be MIne 18 bundle? If so, do you have an exe file in the download? I don't and I can't work out how to get it to run. Thanks.
Are you on windows and did you mistakenly download the mac version?

- had this issue yself a while back after Groupees moved mac downloads to the top of the list.

Edit: oh, theres no mac version... will have a look later on for you and see!
Post edited March 28, 2015 by Sachys
Pajama: Has anyone downloaded 'Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village' from the Groupees Be MIne 18 bundle? If so, do you have an exe file in the download? I don't and I can't work out how to get it to run. Thanks.
I just took a look and it doesn't look to me like the game is actually included in the zip file. I see artwork (lots - artwork, wallpapers, icon, banner), a product sheet in Excel format, screenshots, and a trailer video. The bundle page says a DRM-free download is included, but it looks like we may have to contact Groupees to find out what's going on with it.
I got the impression the game itself is Steam-only, but the Groupees download contains the extras (artwork, etc.). Not very well explained anywhere if that's the case, though.
Thanks for checking it out - I thought I was having a senior moment there for a minute! :)

I've now emailed them to ask what is going on as it is definitely being advertised as a DRM free game for download not just the artwork, etc. Fingers crossed that it's just a mistake on Groupees part and the game will be ready for download soon. I'll update here when/if I get a reply. Once again, thanks for checking :)
Pajama: Thanks for checking it out - I thought I was having a senior moment there for a minute! :)

I've now emailed them to ask what is going on as it is definitely being advertised as a DRM free game for download not just the artwork, etc. Fingers crossed that it's just a mistake on Groupees part and the game will be ready for download soon. I'll update here when/if I get a reply. Once again, thanks for checking :)
It wouldn't be the first time that Groupees false-advertises a game as a DRM-free download. To be honest, I found it odd as Book I was Steam-only in a previous bundle.
penumbren: I just took a look and it doesn't look to me like the game is actually included in the zip file. I see artwork (lots - artwork, wallpapers, icon, banner), a product sheet in Excel format, screenshots, and a trailer video. The bundle page says a DRM-free download is included, but it looks like we may have to contact Groupees to find out what's going on with it.
No mac DRM free version either :( I gotta say of my several bundles from groupees not very impressed with groupees layout method as far as telling what is DRM free or not and things not being there.
HypersomniacLive: It wouldn't be the first time that Groupees false-advertises a game as a DRM-free download. To be honest, I found it odd as Book I was Steam-only in a previous bundle.
Yeah, when that got pointed out above I started to wonder. :/ We'll see what they say, I guess.
GamersGate daily deal: Bound by Flame (Steam) -75%.
Wow, The Kitty and madth are sleeping?

Free "Mechanical Escape" on indie gala.

https://www.indiegala.com/store
Cyberevil: Wow, The Kitty and madth are sleeping?

Don't worry, I just let you have this one.
Cyberevil: Wow, The Kitty and madth are sleeping?

Grargar: Don't worry, I just let you have this one.
Ah, then you must have seen my post Here
Keep that up, and no one will believe you're such an Evil Kitty!
http://www.macgamestore.com/product/3544/Borderlands-2-Complete-Edition

Borderlands 2 Complete Edition 9.49$ with macgames5off code

Includes :

- Borderlands 2 GOTY
- Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Borderlands 2: Creature Slaughterdome
- Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack
- Borderlands 2: Mercenary Day
- Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Borderlands 2: Psycho Pack
- Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax
- Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
- Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
- Borderlands 2: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest
- Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
- Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2
- Borderlands 2: Wattle Gobbler
- Borderlands 2: Wedding Day Massacre
Cyberevil: Ah, then you must have seen my post Here
Keep that up, and no one will believe you're such an Evil Kitty!
Yes, I saw it. Just like I saw the post that ninja'd you some hours ago. Admittedly, it's in another thread, so it may or may not count as a victory against me.