It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much to you-know-who for you-know-what!

With my Domestic Dog win in the most recent TBBBBoB and a stealth gift of Combat Cats just now, my little set is complete. :)

(Already have the badger, currently on sale here.)
madth3: Coin Crypt is on the IndieGameStand

A roguelite deckbuilding adventure game about magical coins.

PWYW for a DRM-Free download (Win, Mac)
$1 for a Steam key

BTA for
- Perfection (DRM-Free + Steam)
- Sling-It (DRM-Free)
anyone know if the BTA games are good? looked at the trailer for coin crypt and not totally sure what to make of it.
Here are 2 new (at least new to me) dealers for us addicts:

Indie Ammo Box : Indie Ammo Home Page

With:
PWYW
Mr. Bree+
Metal Drift
Guns and Robots - In-Game Currency Pack
Frozen Hearth
Pay more than $4.50:
Retro/Grade
Hero Siege
Tiny Troopers
and

Peon Gaming
A new player in the game of sales:

Dragon: The Game (Early Access) $14.39 ($17.99)
Eldritch $1.99 ($14.99)
Hero of the Kingdom $1.49 ($5.99)

These games need a Steam account.
Post edited February 20, 2015 by gixgox
gixgox: Here are 2 new (at least new to me) dealers for us addicts:

Indie Ammo Box : Indie Ammo Home Page
This one had appeared before but it's been a while.

Oh, and that's a very good deal on Eldritch. I'm not a fan of rogue-like games but Eldritch's been fun.
Post edited February 20, 2015 by madth3
Sorry, my old brain doesn't keep track of the forums.
gixgox: Sorry, my old brain doesn't keep track of the forums.
Oh, no one should.
With only one bundle six months ago it's easy to have missed them (or have forgotten them).
The Samaritan Paradox has been revealed as the final bonus in Bundle In A Box 3. It isn't selling, so the unlock is just 100 bundles past bonus 2.

If it's Steam only, let me remind folks that TSP is available here.
budejovice: The Samaritan Paradox has been revealed as the final bonus in Bundle In A Box 3. It isn't selling, so the unlock is just 100 bundles past bonus 2.

Ha ha, they just changed it then, because earlier today it was waaaay off. 87% I think.
budejovice: The Samaritan Paradox has been revealed as the final bonus in Bundle In A Box 3. It isn't selling, so the unlock is just 100 bundles past bonus 2.

Damn looks cool but not mac if it has a steam key and you want it when it unlocks just ask :) On the upside another free OST never hurts ;)
Post edited February 20, 2015 by cecil
cecil: Damn looks cool but not mac if it has a steam key and you want it when it unlocks just ask :) On the upside another free OST never hurts ;)
Got it here already, along with most of what's here. But thanks, as always. If it had a Mac version I would have already tried it out, too. :)

yogsloth: Ha ha, they just changed it then, because earlier today it was waaaay off. 87% I think.
Not only that, but it looks like they added two more days to it . . . I thought it only had a few hours left, but just looked and it's now over two days .
cecil: Damn looks cool but not mac if it has a steam key and you want it when it unlocks just ask :) On the upside another free OST never hurts ;)
budejovice: Got it here already, along with most of what's here. But thanks, as always. If it had a Mac version I would have already tried it out, too. :)
That was meant as the "Royal" you not YOU you ;)
cecil: 0
(kind of how I read it, but didn't want to leave you hanging)
high rated
cecil: 0
budejovice: (kind of how I read it, but didn't want to leave you hanging)
Thanks :) hanging is never a good thing unless it's with friends ;)
gixgox: I offer for
grabs:
Please give the above post a +1, everyone -- gixgox just gave away four games -- he deserves a high-rated post, at the very least ;D