It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Grotesque Tactics 2 - Dungeons and Donuts" is free today only. Note: this is NOT a Steam key. This deal requires an account with McGame and a download of the McGame Downloader.

http://www.steamgames.blue/home/m/27213295/article/2653633

From the link:

The famous german computer magazin chip celebrates Christmas with an Advent Calendar and today you can get the PC Game: Grotesque Tactics 2 - Dungeons and Donuts for FREE!

How to get this game for free (only today 12-03-2014):

Create an account by McGame or login with an existing account
Add Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons & Donuts to your Shopping Cart
At checkout insert the coupon Code: CHIP-GT2
The price reduced automatically from 29,99€ to 0,00€
Submit your order and download the game for free! (with McGame Downloader)

Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons & Donuts is the successor to the celebrated RPG-parody Grotesque Tactics. Experience an ironic story-driven RPG with humorous dialogue-puzzles in the style of Monkey Island as well as a strategic combat system, where your party members are controlled simultaneously.
BenKii: "Grotesque Tactics 2 - Dungeons and Donuts" is free today only. Note: this is NOT a Steam key. This deal requires an account with McGame and a download of the McGame Downloader.
I don't mind registering on a site, but getting a different downloader... I'd rater get it from the Groupees bundle.

And talking about Groupees, the Be Mine 16 bundle unlocked Surgeon Simulator 2013 as the mystery game.
madth3: And talking about Groupees, the Be Mine 16 bundle unlocked Surgeon Simulator 2013 as the mystery game.
nööööööööö, I had that one :(
Niggles: Suggestions as to picks of the bunch?
My favourites (from those not available on GOG) are Voyage: Journey to the Moon, Salammbo: Battle for Carthage, Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy, Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes & The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses.
alexkoti: http://www.thegreenlightbundle.com/ Arcen Games $2.49

- AI War: Fleet Command
- Bionic Dues
- Skyward Collapse
- Tidalis
- Valley Without Wind
- Valley Without Wind 2
All Steam only of course?
JaqFrost: I'm looking at the daily deals at FireFlower Games... lots of cheap strategy. =P Does anyone have any recs? How is Men of War? There seems to be quite a few installments.
Im wondering as well since this site is supposed to be DRM free - i thought the Men of War games were steam only (been bundled a few times though)?
Post edited December 03, 2014 by Niggles
triock: My favourites (from those not available on GOG) are Voyage: Journey to the Moon, Salammbo: Battle for Carthage, Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy, Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes & The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses.
Thanks.
triock: My favourites (from those not available on GOG) are Voyage: Journey to the Moon, Salammbo: Battle for Carthage, Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy, Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes & The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses.
You liked Grotesque Tactics? I've been hemming and hawing over whether to get it. The reviews are so bad, but it sounds like it might be fun.
Post edited December 03, 2014 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: You liked Grotesque Tactics? I've been hemming and hawing over whether to get it. The reviews are so bad, but it sounds like it might be fun.
Yeah, but only the 1st one, GT2 is rather bad. :I
Post edited December 03, 2014 by triock
JaqFrost's post was the first I had heard of FireFlower, though I'm not much of a peruser of dd sites beyond GOG and rarely stumble into this thread. Do people have some opinions they would be willing to share?
Crewdroog: You liked Grotesque Tactics? I've been hemming and hawing over whether to get it. The reviews are so bad, but it sounds like it might be fun.
triock: Yeah, but only the 1st one, GT2 is rather bad. :I
thanks! :)
budejovice: JaqFrost's post was the first I had heard of FireFlower, though I'm not much of a peruser of dd sites beyond GOG and rarely stumble into this thread. Do people have some opinions they would be willing to share?
Could you please elaborate a bit on what you'd like opinions on?
budejovice: JaqFrost's post was the first I had heard of FireFlower, though I'm not much of a peruser of dd sites beyond GOG and rarely stumble into this thread. Do people have some opinions they would be willing to share?
Fireflower is a site that used euros as a default, so first convert to your currency on the bottom left side to a more accurate description of the deal. I bought Data Hacker Corruption cheap (temporary deal) and it is DRM free. It worked too when I ran it so I am at least one user that had success with the site. I used paypal to pay, which worked. That's my only experience with it, and like you I never heard of it before I saw this thread mention it.
shadowrgog: Fireflower is a site that used euros as a default, so first convert to your currency on the bottom left side to a more accurate description of the deal. I bought Data Hacker Corruption cheap (temporary deal) and it is DRM free. It worked too when I ran it so I am at least one user that had success with the site. I used paypal to pay, which worked. That's my only experience with it, and like you I never heard of it before I saw this thread mention it.
Thanks!

HypersomniacLive: Could you please elaborate a bit on what you'd like opinions on?
Was just curious about the basics. FAQ was a good read. Stuff like: definitely legit? definitely DRM-free? no hidden Steam codes? Etc....

I ask because there's a lot of stuff not available here. Some apparent Mac versions of games that are only Windows here as well.
Post edited December 03, 2014 by budejovice
shadowrgog: Fireflower is a site that used euros as a default, so first convert to your currency on the bottom left side to a more accurate description of the deal. I bought Data Hacker Corruption cheap (temporary deal) and it is DRM free. It worked too when I ran it so I am at least one user that had success with the site. I used paypal to pay, which worked. That's my only experience with it, and like you I never heard of it before I saw this thread mention it.
budejovice: Thanks!

HypersomniacLive: Could you please elaborate a bit on what you'd like opinions on?
budejovice: Was just curious about the basics. FAQ was a good read. Stuff like: definitely legit? definitely DRM-free? no hidden Steam codes? Etc....

I ask because there's a lot of stuff not available here. Some apparent Mac versions of games that are only Windows here as well.
Not to spam this thread or whatever, but your welcome. I cannot speak for ANY other game other than the game I bought, so bear that in mind if you decided to use it. One thing I noticed was that there are A LOT of free games on the site, could be good or bad but it's up to user to try them and see for themself. Glad I could help. :)
i would add :

Avencast
Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead -> sort of Grotesque Tactics 3
Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
Return to Mysterious Island 2

To avoid at all cost

Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness -> broken game (some content are missing :( )
Dracula 1-3 -> Dumbed down port ; no idea why they didn't used the original ones ....