It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: so... anybody wishing they had preordered that groupees now? o____O?
Niggles: Nope.
dyscode: Gamersgate Wintersale

Warhammer 40K Kill Team €2.50
Niggles: any other recommendations from their sale?
BlackThorny: As Impaler26 mentioned in the other thread, fireflowergames new daily deals kicked in with 100% off (free) The Perfidious Petrol Station
Also in are some nice discounts:
some other adventures 75%-80% and several at 85% including Reperfection: Volume 1 (€0.60), Jack Orlando (€0.75) and two AGON games (€1.19 each) - I'm wondering about Mysterious Codex - It seems the lowest ever (including the groupees bundle where it was on the 5$ tier) and I'll also get to support a wonderful team.
Niggles: Do these guys charge in Euros irrespective of what currency you choose to display the prices?
Anyone know if Zigfrak is actually drm free? - it used to have a serial/activation much like AI War did i think...
Yeah, euro is our standard currency.
Zigfrak is DRM-free. The DRM-free version is exclusive to FireFlower.
By the way, you're welcome to post in our forums about stuff like this. :)
Niggles: This game is truly awesome. Must be if your floggin a GOG promo for once ;)
Tannath: It's a remake done right, and that's saying something. And 90% off is... unusual.
This + most awesome deal! :)
madth3: Some DLC for Civilization IV and V is -75% on GreenmanGaming as deal of the day.

= = = = =

Steam has some discounts on some games nominated for the Game Awards 2014
Any deals on Totalbiscuit?
Niggles: Nope.

any other recommendations from their sale?

Do these guys charge in Euros irrespective of what currency you choose to display the prices?
Anyone know if Zigfrak is actually drm free? - it used to have a serial/activation much like AI War did i think...
krillehog: Yeah, euro is our standard currency.
Zigfrak is DRM-free. The DRM-free version is exclusive to FireFlower.
By the way, you're welcome to post in our forums about stuff like this. :)
thank you very much:)
Sachys: so... anybody wishing they had preordered that groupees now? o____O?
Yes, I really wanted 2 games from this bundle, Whisper of a Rose, Sweet Lily Dreams, but don't care much about the other two in the top tier so I can not push myself to drop an extra $. pre-ordering would have made it easier.
PincushionMan: Groupees Fantasy Bundle

Woo! I saved a dollar - by not pre-ordering!
kip68: If only I had wised up after that KISS ltd. fiasco.
If you're looking to drop your gift bundle key... or at least trade the steam keys of the games I mentioned if you didn't pre-order as gift :)
Post edited December 07, 2014 by BlackThorny
genkicolleen: I've heard that the Castlevania games are good, and I especially love story-rich games. Has anyone played Castlevania: Lament of Innocence? I can get the PS2 game for about $5, but I don't want to spend money on a game I won't enjoy ^_~ Input?
As Castlevania was one of my biggest video game obsessions, I have to agree with the Punky Skunk and say go for it!
Lament of Innocence is pretty far removed from the series as a whole, but as a stand alone game it works well. The gameplay wasn't so great, being a little difficult and repetitive, but in my opinion it has the best story line of the series and it's quite beautiful.
Todays GameGiveawayoftheday is again a Match Three Puzzle:

The Lost Inca Prophecy

You have to install it today and can't do it later.
On GreenmanGaming you can get Duke Nukem Forever with -75% as their deal of the day or ...

get it at -80% because of a discount in 2K games.
madth3: On GreenmanGaming you can get Duke Nukem Forever with -75% as their deal of the day or ...

get it at -80% because of a discount in 2K games.
Kinda dumb...
Frontlines: Fuel Of War is on sale for $1,99 USD on Bundle Stars:
http://www.bundlestars.com/store/frontlines-fuel-of-war/
Azrael360: Frontlines: Fuel Of War is on sale for $1,99 USD on Bundle Stars:
Lol, the game is multiplayer focused and i seriouslt doubt that there are many people playing it (is there even servers available for it?).
gixgox: Todays GameGiveawayoftheday is again a Match Three Puzzle:

The Lost Inca Prophecy

That's actually not entirely accurate. My friend who gets those GOTD games said that the installer just extracts the files of the game into a folder of your choice. So, one can still backup the folder, uninstall and then copy the folder wherever one chooses. Did you try this?
genkicolleen: ACK! How did Cher get in here??
Sachys: foxworks in drag - as always!
Pfffft!
gixgox: Todays GameGiveawayoftheday is again a Match Three Puzzle:

The Lost Inca Prophecy

HypersomniacLive: That's actually not entirely accurate. My friend who gets those GOTD games said that the installer just extracts the files of the game into a folder of your choice. So, one can still backup the folder, uninstall and then copy the folder wherever one chooses. Did you try this?
That is correct for some/most of the GGOTD games, but not for Playrix games. This is a full install.
<Though, of course there are always hacks...>
Azrael360: Frontlines: Fuel Of War is on sale for $1,99 USD on Bundle Stars:
Cyraxpt: Lol, the game is multiplayer focused and i seriouslt doubt that there are many people playing it (is there even servers available for it?).
The only thing I know after reading some comments is that only the single player campaign works for now because the multiplayer servers were put down long ago. Although the campaign is 6 to 8 hors long, and after watching some videos, it looks fun. Mostly negative reviews are based in the multiplayer been dead.