It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: Here is the <span class="bold">updated version</span> with a few more games for the Groupees Be Mine 16 bundle.
Pre-Order the entire bundle for $2.50.
Live in 21-ish hours, or 17:00 GMT.
If those guesses wind up being correct, I'll be very pleased with my $2.50 investment!
ThePunishedSnake: Quest for Infamy should be in the next Bemine, something about the game? I know is similar to Quest for Glory, but is it good?
Gonchi: Yes. If you enjoyed Quest for Glory, you'll enjoy Quest for Infamy.
I preordered the bundle, I hope they are not trolling us this time.
BTW, do we know how many of those guesses are Steam exclusives?
HypersomniacLive: BTW, do we know how many of those guesses are Steam exclusives?
Unfortunately they do have a fondness for doing shit like that....(and i love groupees bundles)
gbaz69: Am I the only one that is displeased with CQ2 being steam only? :( Guess it won't be coming to gog then.
JMich: Most of Double Fine games came on GOG quite late. Even Broken Age was a month or so late. So CQ2 will probably come to GOG sometime next year, probably on Thanksgiving.
^^^^^ this. sounds like DF needs to squeeze the money out of Steamites before moving onto better prey.Like Gogites :P (and yes i quite like CQ and willing to wait for CQ2 to come here)
Post edited November 20, 2014 by Niggles
HypersomniacLive: BTW, do we know how many of those guesses are Steam exclusives?
All of them? O.o
Getcomposted: Here is the <span class="bold">updated version</span> with a few more games for the Groupees Be Mine 16 bundle.
Pre-Order the entire bundle for $2.50.
Live in 21-ish hours, or 17:00 GMT.
Argh. Another overpriced visual novel (looks like one - seems to be a trend even if they dont have a japanese origin so to say).....how many drm free ? ;)
Post edited November 20, 2014 by Niggles
I reserved the KissMyBundles #4 from Groupees. Yeah, it contains a few games that were given away for free.
triock: All of them? O.o
Hello Pheace. How are you? ;)
I'm almost 99% certain that both Beyond Space and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood will be Steam-only. The rest do have DRM-Free versions around the web.
kip68: I reserved the KissMyBundles #4 from Groupees. Yeah, it contains a few games that were given away for free.
Looks like ALL steam only as well. *phew* dodged a bullet not reserving .
kip68: I reserved the KissMyBundles #4 from Groupees. Yeah, it contains a few games that were given away for free.
Niggles: Looks like ALL steam only as well. *phew* dodged a bullet not reserving .
I blame myself for thinking that Groupees was getting better. LOL
kip68: I blame myself for thinking that Groupees was getting better. LOL
It's not Groupees doing exclusively, KISS and Groupees do their agreements on the fly:

Groupees: You wanna do a bundle?
KISS: Sure, which titles?
Groupees: x, Y and Z sound good.
KISS: OK, how many keys?
Groupees: Let's say 15,000 for each.
KISS: Done!

Thanks for the replies on the BM16 and Steam exclusives.
Impaler26: The $15 tier is so not worth it as Costume Quest 2 is currently on sale in the Humble Store for 5.99€. :D

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/costumequest2_storefront
Quite pathetic -_-
Impaler26: The $15 tier is so not worth it as Costume Quest 2 is currently on sale in the Humble Store for 5.99€. :D

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/costumequest2_storefront
DyNaer: Quite pathetic -_-
havent they done this kind of thing before? :|
Niggles: Looks like ALL steam only as well. *phew* dodged a bullet not reserving .
Yeah, all frickin' Steam - sucks :(