It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: ...
Is the Game completely DRM-Free and can be shared or does it require activation/linked to the account/one license only?
Activation is required - initially is automatically when install game.
If You change hardware or OS, (manual) reactivation may be required - You must ask BFG customer support for new security key.
wanderer_27: I might be misreading things, but might there be a new Indie Royale Bundle today?
It seems like you didn't misread because there is actually a new IR live now called The Mystery 2 Bundle.
madth3: Groupees Build a Greenlight 14 is live now

Pick at least 2 from 8 games at $0.50 each

- Anoxemia (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Blades of the Righteous (DRM-Free / Win)
- One Final Breath (DRM-Free / Win)
- Go Kinok! Go! (DRM-Free / Win)
- X-note (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- Super Elf Jump (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Dragon Maze (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- NekoChan Hero (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)

Bonus:
- Anomaly 1729 (DRM-Free / Win)
- Miner Warfare (74% of being unlocked)
Well, I'll give One Final Breath a whirl. Three Desura keys to go on the trade (read: eventual giveaway) pile, too. Not too bad for $1.25. I'll probably be giving away all these bundle codes in December.
Sachys: I actually preordered this - but as a gift in case it was infected with platformers. Guess it'll be going on the gift pile full time now.
Ta for the gift mate, unexpected but appreciated. Saved me agonising over whether to get a couple or not. :)
Sachys: I actually preordered this - but as a gift in case it was infected with platformers. Guess it'll be going on the gift pile full time now.
IAmSinistar: Ta for the gift mate, unexpected but appreciated. Saved me agonising over whether to get a couple or not. :)
and it'll hopefully prevent you from trying to get me into a pair of backless chaps for a while at least. O_____o7
Accatone: It seems like you didn't misread because there is actually a new IR live now called The Mystery 2 Bundle.
As pointed, The Mystery Bundle 2 is live

You can purchase now for $0.99 or wait till more games are revealed and the price goes higher

10 games (10 Win, 3 Mac, 2 Linux, 8 DRM-Free, 10 Steam and 8 with trading cards)

- Dreaming Sarah (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- Vanguard Princess (Steam / Win)
Post edited November 26, 2014 by madth3
Sachys: and it'll hopefully prevent you from trying to get me into a pair of backless chaps for a while at least. O_____o7
You needn't worry about that, now that the Saucy Unicorn costume arrived today.
Accatone: It seems like you didn't misread because there is actually a new IR live now called The Mystery 2 Bundle.
madth3: As pointed, The Mystery Bundle 2 is live

You can purchase now for $0.99 or wait till more games are revealed and the price goes higher

10 games (10 Win, 3 Mac, 2 Linux, 8 DRM-Free, 10 Steam and 8 with trading cards)

I'll bite, if i'm lucky enought i'll sell the cards before their prices plundge and i'll do some profit.

Edit:

Math time:

Vanguard Princess has 5 cards
5 x 0.15€ = 0.75€

+ some cents from other cards = Profit! :D

P-S - Does anyone wants Dreaming Sarah?
Post edited November 26, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Sachys: and it'll hopefully prevent you from trying to get me into a pair of backless chaps for a while at least. O_____o7
IAmSinistar: You needn't worry about that, now that the Saucy Unicorn costume arrived today.
[url=http://www.eustratia.co.uk/onlinestore/prod_2383256-Unicorn-skirt.html]one?
<span class="bold"><i>Black Mirror</i></span> I, II and III (for Steam) are -75% on GreenmanGaming
Steam Exploration Sale has started now. Lasts until Dec 2.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

HB Store has <span class="bold"><i>Total War: Rome II Emperor Edition</i></span> -75%
:)
Attachments:
sales.jpg (141 Kb)
madth3: As pointed, The Mystery Bundle 2 is live

Cyraxpt: I'll bite, if i'm lucky enought i'll sell the cards before their prices plundge and i'll do some profit.

Edit:

Math time:

Vanguard Princess has 5 cards
5 x 0.15€ = 0.75€

+ some cents from other cards = Profit! :D

P-S - Does anyone wants Dreaming Sarah?
I have an account on Desura and when I login with it It recognizes me - I bought the last mystery (as a gift) how do I see it on site?
BlackThorny: I have an account on Desura and when I login with it It recognizes me - I bought the last mystery (as a gift) how do I see it on site?
Uhm, not sure why you quote me but i don't know the answer for that. You should recieve an email with the link for the gifting...
And trust me, i'm the worst person to answer that, i wanted to gift my desura bundles from IR but i couldn't, every bundle that i tried to give away ended in my account, the key IR gives (or the link) is somehow linked to my desura account.
BlackThorny: I have an account on Desura and when I login with it It recognizes me - I bought the last mystery (as a gift) how do I see it on site?
If you bought it as a gift then I suppose you entered an email to send the gift to? That email should have a link to access the bundle.