It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: There is also a daily deal for Alien Isolation at 50% on the Humble Store. That was fast.
Well, if IndieGala copied HB design, HB could copy their deals, I guess.
:-)
I say this is well worth it just for Sonic Racing Transformed alone. I like Transformed more than any Mario Kart.
Pre ordered the Greenlight bundle. $1.25 to give 'em a try DRM-free. More eventual gift fodder if they turn into Steam keys. :)
sedaps: I say this is well worth it just for Sonic Racing Transformed alone. I like Transformed more than any Mario Kart.
I agree (except the lack of a good [strike]vs.[/strike] battle mode). Great racing. When I tried the brand new Mario Kart 8, I was expecting to be blown away. Instead, I came away with "Wow. They just tried to mimic Sonic All-Star Racing and did it worse."

I'm also a huge fan of Crazy Taxi.
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Tallima
sedaps: I say this is well worth it just for Sonic Racing Transformed alone. I like Transformed more than any Mario Kart.
Tallima: I agree (except the lack of a good [strike]vs.[/strike] battle mode). Great racing. When I tried the brand new Mario Kart 8, I was expecting to be blown away. Instead, I came away with "Wow. They just tried to mimic Sonic All-Star Racing and did it worse."

Crazy Taxi is just an awful port. It supports controllers, but it turns any directional input into all-or-nothing. Instead of subtly drifting your car into crazy grazes, you can only slam around like a Tron bike.
Post edited November 25, 2014 by pen_sq
Tallima: I agree (except the lack of a good [strike]vs.[/strike] battle mode). Great racing. When I tried the brand new Mario Kart 8, I was expecting to be blown away. Instead, I came away with "Wow. They just tried to mimic Sonic All-Star Racing and did it worse."

pen_sq: Crazy Taxi is just an awful port. It supports controllers, but it turns any directional input into all-or-nothing. Instead of subtly drifting your car into crazy grazes, you can only slam around like a Tron bike.
Missing music too?
wanderer_27: There've actually been a few decent games in last ones for me, even though they've been mostly Steam - makes for trade/gift material.

It's supposed to be 8 games (not the 7 posted) plus 2 Bonus opps - worth a shot for $1.25
IAmSinistar: Yes, it's probably a good gamble overall. My personal policy now though is that I don't buy bundles unless I want a significant number of the games, or there is an incredible deal on a specific one I've been tracking. I can't justify swelling my backlog with cruft anymore. :)
I actually thought you were fine with the last few bundles (sans the steam only crap) ?.
do it for the drm free :P
<span class="bold"><i>Alan Wake</i></span> games are -75% on GreenmanGaming

Black Mirror games tomorrow.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by madth3
Get the SE of Mystery Case Files 10: Fate's Carnival for FREE today only. Add to cart, then use the code FREEMCF to reduce the price to zero.

If you already have the CE version of the game, can't hurt to grab it anyway (assuming that you have a club membership there), An extra punch is a wonderful thing!
Post edited November 26, 2014 by genkicolleen
Origin has a big sale on.

That is all im gonna say about that.
Sachys: That is all im gonna say about that.
Thank you, Forrest! XD
Sachys: That is all im gonna say about that.
genkicolleen: Thank you, Forrest! XD
Eat mah Bubbagump!
IAmSinistar: Yes, it's probably a good gamble overall. My personal policy now though is that I don't buy bundles unless I want a significant number of the games, or there is an incredible deal on a specific one I've been tracking. I can't justify swelling my backlog with cruft anymore. :)
Niggles: I actually thought you were fine with the last few bundles (sans the steam only crap) ?.
Nah, the KissMyBundles was all Steam with maybe one worth trading.
The BeMine16 was mostly Steam as well, but had a couple that I already had DRM Free.

I thought there was another that turned out pretty Steam heavy . . .

This I'm hoping has something worthwhile since it should be all DRM Free.
Niggles: I actually thought you were fine with the last few bundles (sans the steam only crap) ?.
wanderer_27: Nah, the KissMyBundles was all Steam with maybe one worth trading.
The BeMine16 was mostly Steam as well, but had a couple that I already had DRM Free.

think the last couple of greenlight bundles have been mostly platformers - so I'm staying well away this time.
wanderer_27: Nah, the KissMyBundles was all Steam with maybe one worth trading.

Sachys: think the last couple of greenlight bundles have been mostly platformers - so I'm staying well away this time.
well ppl want indie games..platformers, adventures,tower defense easiest to copy....er i mean make :P