It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: another shitty pre-order?
whats wrong with their pre orders? the last few have actually been pretty decent to good imho...
What do you get if you pre-order? Better price?
Wurzelkraft: What do you get if you pre-order? Better price?
Yeah, reserving the bundle allows you to pay a significantly discounted price than buying the full bundle after it has been revealed, generally at least a 50% savings.
expopower: Yeah, reserving the bundle allows you to pay a significantly discounted price than buying the full bundle after it has been revealed, generally at least a 50% savings.
Thanks! People seem to have more faith than me apparently. Pre-ordering something unknown is rather...risky.
Wurzelkraft: What do you get if you pre-order? Better price?
Yes, if you consider the whole bundle because usually you have to pay more than $1.50 to get all the games.

There are bundle's that let you pick which games you have to buy and you end up paying the same or less for just a couple of games.
A couple of times, I've ended up paying the same as in the pre-order for only a couple of games but I've been happy to do that as I've cared zero for the rest of the bundle and I know what I'm buying.

I've pre-ordered other bundles and I've ended up with keys or games that I have no use for. If it was a ShinyLoot, I'd get it but I'm skipping this pre-order.
Post edited November 20, 2014 by madth3
^Yep. You can pre-order and get all ~7 mediocre to crappy games for $1.50 instead of the roughly $.50 per game it takes to buy later. I'm in.
Wurzelkraft: Pre-ordering something unknown is rather...risky.
It's $1.50 after all, people likes to gamble.
Post edited November 20, 2014 by madth3
expopower: Yeah, reserving the bundle allows you to pay a significantly discounted price than buying the full bundle after it has been revealed, generally at least a 50% savings.
Wurzelkraft: Thanks! People seem to have more faith than me apparently. Pre-ordering something unknown is rather...risky.
It's $1.50. Worse case scenario I make 7 people happy with giveaways. Likely scenario I get a game or three i briefly enjoy. Best case I get 4-7 games I like.

Win. Win. Win.
Wurzelkraft: Thanks! People seem to have more faith than me apparently. Pre-ordering something unknown is rather...risky.
Eheh, that is true, and people have been a bit miffed by some of the revealed bundles. But I've been trying for a while now, and I'm pretty happy with the overall results! (Keep your eye out for clues leading up to the bundle release though - sometimes they mention a couple games that are in there beforehand, and give a better idea of its value.)
Post edited November 20, 2014 by expopower
low rated
As long as they sell more bundles and don't bother me....sure! I can't remember the last time I paid more than 1.50$ for a bundle on groupees anyway, haha.
<span class="bold"><i>Actua Soccer 3</i></span> is the DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for a Steam key, BTA ($1.11 now) for two keys
I love this unknow packs :) Ordered :)
Are the KissMyBundles pick & mix like the greenlight bundles or tiered like bundle-in-a-box?
Quest for Infamy should be in the next Bemine, something about the game? I know is similar to Quest for Glory, but is it good?
These are ppl guesses about the hints of the "be mine 16" bundle
[url=]http://i.imgur.com/PEmNizz.jpg[/url]