It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Groupees Be mine 16 starts soon! (no preorder :p)
https://groupees.com/bm16
Considering the hints, people are saying "1954: Alcatraz" bill be one of the games of the bundle
triock: Groupees Be mine 16 starts soon! (no preorder :p)
https://groupees.com/bm16
murcielago: Considering the hints, people are saying "1954: Alcatraz" bill be one of the games of the bundle
That would suck as i already own 1954: Alcatraz on GOG. :D

But that "woman" with a red shirt and a dildo in her hand could also be a hint for another game... we'll see.
Impaler26: But that "woman" with a red shirt and a dildo in her hand could also be a hint for another game... we'll see.
This first thing this reminded me of is Redshirt.
Impaler26: But that "woman" with a red shirt and a dildo in her hand could also be a hint for another game... we'll see.
Negatus: This first thing this reminded me of is Redshirt.
According to the chat, it's probably trying to be this, kind of matches the gun holding pose.
And that message "Jonny was here" i take it as a reference to The Shawshank Redemption.

The green cat i have no idea...
Post edited November 18, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Second hint seems "Quest for Infamy" according to groupees chat
wanderer_27: Indie Royale Discovery Bundle has just launched :

http://www.indieroyale.com/?royale=192
Impaler26: Nice bundle! I grabbed it, had Bloodrayne Betrayal on my whishlist for quite a while and i also like HOGs. :D
I'm actually against HOGs if I can help it... If Bloodrayne Betrayal part of the franchise, why isn't it on Gog?
That Jonny is quite the artiste. I'm not interested in either of the games that have been guessed so far.
Cyraxpt: The green cat i have no idea...
The cat doesn't mean anything. There's always a cat in Jonny's drawings. It's kind of a running gag.
Cyraxpt: The green cat i have no idea...
PaterAlf: The cat doesn't mean anything. There's always a cat in Jonny's drawings. It's kind of a running gag.
Same with "Johnny was here".
PaterAlf: The cat doesn't mean anything. There's always a cat in Jonny's drawings. It's kind of a running gag.
Wha...

Grargar: Same with "Johnny was here".
WHAT? I feel deceived... GODDAMMIT!!! NOT PRE ORDERING IT!!! EVEN IF I CAN'T!!!
Middleweek deals on Steam:

<span class="bold"><i>Rise of Nations: Extended Edition</i></span> -75% (and 4-pack)

<span class="bold"><i>Fable Anniversary</i></span> -33% (and -50% on content packs)
madth3: Middleweek deals on Steam:
<span class="bold"><i>Fable Anniversary</i></span> -33% (and -50% on content packs)
According to the reviews, FA is repackage of the Xbox 360 version, and it currently is full of bugs (and $25 of DLC). And the base price is $35 (I was expecting $20...) I think I'll hold on that one off for a while. It may be a long while, because from what the reviews say, it took 3 months to add mouse support to the game. Also, the remapped all the controls for some reason (Xbox 360 controller, maybe), and keyboard controls correspond exactly to the keys on the keyboard (A, B X, Y), for instance, with no chance to remap them.
PincushionMan: I think I'll hold on that one off for a while. It may be a long while, because from what the reviews say, it took 3 months to add mouse support to the game.
Well, the game has a release date on steam of a little over 2 months. I guess it's soon for a 33% discount so the game must not be selling as they'd like.
Impaler26: Nice bundle! I grabbed it, had Bloodrayne Betrayal on my whishlist for quite a while and i also like HOGs. :D
BlackThorny: I'm actually against HOGs if I can help it... If Bloodrayne Betrayal part of the franchise, why isn't it on Gog?
that particular games doesnt really look like a classic...
madth3: Middleweek deals on Steam:
PincushionMan: According to the reviews, FA is repackage of the Xbox 360 version, and it currently is full of bugs (and $25 of DLC). And the base price is $35 (I was expecting $20...) I think I'll hold on that one off for a while. It may be a long while, because from what the reviews say, it took 3 months to add mouse support to the game. Also, the remapped all the controls for some reason (Xbox 360 controller, maybe), and keyboard controls correspond exactly to the keys on the keyboard (A, B X, Y), for instance, with no chance to remap them.
It's a piece of shit.