It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: IndieGala Every Monday Bundle

$1.99 (first 24 hours) for six Steam games

- Aces Wild: Manic Brawling Action!
- Bionic Heart 2
- The Slaughtering Grounds
- The Moon Sliver
- Tail Drift
- Time Ramesside
For those who are unaware, The Moon Silver was created by one of our members, jefequeso. is his thread on being Greenlit and one on releasing his music on [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/jefequesos_album_release_thread]Bandcamp.

Note: the lowest price of $0.89 show by Steam enhanced was due to a pricing error when the discount was applied. The game has mostly positive reviews, and whilst I haven't played it, I had to buy it to show my support :)
GTA games are on very nice sale on GamersGate for the next 24h.

EDIT:
Picked up GTA 3 and GTA: Vice City and tested if the old save works. GTA 3 saves load flawlessly, while loading an old save in GTA: Vice City start up a new game. This is probably because of the fact that some songs are removed but I heard Billy Jean being played on the radio even though it's on a removed songs list, weird.
Ah well, you can't have it all, good thing that old save wasn't 100% completion one, so now I know what I'll do next time me and GTA:VC meet. :)
Post edited November 25, 2014 by BranjoHello
Wasteland 2 50% off for $19.99 on the Indie Gala store. This is the cheapest price it has been(even cheaper than Nuuvem!)
Tarnicus: Wasteland 2 50% off for $19.99 on the Indie Gala store. This is the cheapest price it has been(even cheaper than Nuuvem!)
Not linked but commented.
Post edited November 25, 2014 by siulebuo
Doh how did I miss that lol. It is definitely time for me to be winding down to sleep. Nothing like exhaustion to make one miss the obvious more than usual :P
Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 14 preorder! ($1.25 minimum)
https://groupees.com/bagb14
triock: Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 14 preorder! ($1.25 minimum)
Since this one will be DRM free I've pre-ordered it.

I'm not doing that for others as the last couple have been all or mostly Steam only.
Oh go on, let's gamble and hope for one interesting game!
wanderer_27: Since this one will be DRM free I've pre-ordered it.
That's the only thing tempting me about this bundle, but I'll still hold off until it goes live. Too much junk in their recent bundles.
IAmSinistar: That's the only thing tempting me about this bundle, but I'll still hold off until it goes live. Too much junk in their recent bundles.
I thought you liked junk in the trunk?
IAmSinistar: That's the only thing tempting me about this bundle, but I'll still hold off until it goes live. Too much junk in their recent bundles.
Sachys: I thought you liked junk in the trunk?
I do. And balloons in the balcony. But not cack on the rack, when it comes to games.
Well, the Groupees chat thinks Anoxemia will be one of the eight (not seven - they made a mistake on the promo page) + two bonuses.
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Getcomposted
There've actually been a few decent games in last ones for me, even though they've been mostly Steam - makes for trade/gift material.

It's supposed to be 8 games (not the 7 posted) plus 2 Bonus opps - worth a shot for $1.25
wanderer_27: There've actually been a few decent games in last ones for me, even though they've been mostly Steam - makes for trade/gift material.

It's supposed to be 8 games (not the 7 posted) plus 2 Bonus opps - worth a shot for $1.25
Yes, it's probably a good gamble overall. My personal policy now though is that I don't buy bundles unless I want a significant number of the games, or there is an incredible deal on a specific one I've been tracking. I can't justify swelling my backlog with cruft anymore. :)
<span class="bold">Humble SEGA Bundle</span>

$1
Dreamcast Collection
NiGHTS Into Dreams
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Total War Rome II: Caesar in Gaul DLC (Also on Mac)
Miles' Tactic DLC for Football Manager 2015

BTA
Empire: Total War (Also on Mac)
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West

$12
Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai

$50
Exclusive Dreamcast Shirt

Everything is Steam-only. Supposedly, Miles' Tactics DLC is DRM-Free, but I suspect it's a mistake on Humble's part.
Edit: Apparently, it's really not a Steam key, after all.

There is also a daily deal for Alien Isolation at 50% on the Humble Store. That was fast.
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Grargar