It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Monument Valley is the Free App of the Day on Amazon. Go get, it is very good.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KA7JIII/
amok: Monument Valley is the Free App of the Day on Amazon. Go get, it is very good.
Requires amazon app store to be installed.

And for those who actually use amazon .com

http://www.amazon.com/ustwo-Studio-Ltd-Monument-Valley/dp/B00KA7JIII
Post edited November 19, 2014 by Niggles
New deal on IGS - LUCASS RPG V.2.0
amok: Monument Valley is the Free App of the Day on Amazon. Go get, it is very good.
Niggles: Requires amazon app store to be installed.

And for those who actually use amazon .com

http://www.amazon.com/ustwo-Studio-Ltd-Monument-Valley/dp/B00KA7JIII
It Is wonderful! It even had a nomination for best emotional sequence on the last Golden Joystick Awards!
And having that app store isn't that bad - I installed it once, then deleted it from my phone, and now I can add these to my cloud at one click. Whenever I actually want to install any of them:
1. Install the app store.
2. Choose the app you want from the amazon cloud and Install it.
3. Remove the app store.
Rinse and repeat :)
More <span class="bold"><i>Warhammer 40K </i></span>titles -75% on GreenmanGaming
I've played Dawn Of War I quite some time ago but never the expansions. Are they any good? Also, what about Dawn Of War II? Is it similar to the first one?
Not sure if this has been posted nor if this thread is the right location to post freebies (didn't find a freebie thread though):
dlh.net is handing out steam keys for "Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold" at the moment. You have to register and log in to your profile. While you are there you can grab their older giveaways too for a total of 6 steam games:

Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold
East India Company Gold
Enclave
Knights and Merchants
Knightshift
Pirates of Black Cove Gold

They are adding new keys hourly, in case you are getting a out of keys message.
KianieEQ: Not sure if this has been posted nor if this thread is the right location to post freebies (didn't find a freebie thread though):
This is the thread you're looking for (where this has been posted already).

If the game is (as far as you know) permanently free then there is another thread.
Nymes: I've played Dawn Of War I quite some time ago but never the expansions. Are they any good? Also, what about Dawn Of War II? Is it similar to the first one?
In "Dawn of War II" instead of building a base and leading a big force, you lead a hand picked team. Kinda like "Ground Control". There are also RPG elements like, your units gain experience and you can outfit them with artifacts you find in the field, plus you get points with which you can unlock and choose skills for the units.
Nymes: I've played Dawn Of War I quite some time ago but never the expansions. Are they any good? Also, what about Dawn Of War II? Is it similar to the first one?
You already got DoW 2 response so I'll add DoW expansions one. They are mostly worth it. Winter Assault is a lot like vanilla game but you can play for 2 sides and 4 different factions. So if one likes vanilla, WA shouldn't be a miss.
Dak Crusade is great and in most aspects better than vanilla game. You can play any of 7 races and on planet map you select regions to attack and your goal is to eliminate all opposing factions. So it offers open campaign with free choice of missions. It is not story heavy at all, though and besides stronghold assaults all missions are very similar and with no other win condition than to eliminate ooponent.
It also offers some basic leader level ups.
Soulstorm is in similar vein as Dark Crusade but it is unbalanced and overall not good and it is widely recommended to avoid it.
Groupees KissMyBundles #4 is up for reserve for $1.50

Starts in 21 hours.
LoboBlanco: In "Dawn of War II" instead of building a base and leading a big force, you lead a hand picked team. Kinda like "Ground Control". There are also RPG elements like, your units gain experience and you can outfit them with artifacts you find in the field, plus you get points with which you can unlock and choose skills for the units.
Vitek: You already got DoW 2 response so I'll add DoW expansions one. They are mostly worth it. Winter Assault is a lot like vanilla game but you can play for 2 sides and 4 different factions. So if one likes vanilla, WA shouldn't be a miss.
Dak Crusade is great and in most aspects better than vanilla game. You can play any of 7 races and on planet map you select regions to attack and your goal is to eliminate all opposing factions. So it offers open campaign with free choice of missions. It is not story heavy at all, though and besides stronghold assaults all missions are very similar and with no other win condition than to eliminate ooponent.
It also offers some basic leader level ups.
Soulstorm is in similar vein as Dark Crusade but it is unbalanced and overall not good and it is widely recommended to avoid it.
Thank you both for your quick answers :) I'll definitely grab one of them!
another shitty pre-order?
Sachys: another shitty pre-order?
Might be.

The image on the page points to <span class="bold"><i>Commando Jack</i></span>, by the way
Sachys: another shitty pre-order?
madth3: Might be.

The image on the page points to <span class="bold"><i>Commando Jack</i></span>, by the way
...another shitty pre-order!