It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Not yet, but it looks charming. I'm not a big TD fan, but I did enjoy Kingdom Rush, so I suspect Monsters will have a bit of fun in it too. Certainly worth the price. :)
HypersomniacLive: Yep, for that price it's worth a try. How about the shooter game?
Monsters was a fun and somewhat unique TD game when it launched on the PS3 seven years ago; but it's not that much fun in comparison to recent TDs imo.

The shooter game is fun in my limited play so far, and the closest I've seen to recreating the classic Oids game from the 80s.
From that sale, Nom Nom Galaxy for 6$ is tempting but local coop + EA, meh, i'll wait for when it's finished (or PS4 version).
Humble Jumbo 3 bundle

TIER 1: 1$

Tesla Effect
Always Sometimes Monsters
Insurgency

TIER 2: BTA

GRID 2
Blackguards
Euro Truck Simulator 2
?

TIER 3: 12$

Saints Row IV

Humble Bundle keeps delivering, i thought that this week was going to be mediocre since the last bundle was really good. Anyway, since i've recently already bought Blackguards i'm going for the tier 1 bundle.
Post edited November 11, 2014 by Cyraxpt
what a coincidence, i just replying on a ww1 theme game and steam price glicth happening again, this time is verdun ;p (indo store)
Cyraxpt: Humble Jumbo 3 bundle
*snip*
Great Bundle! I grabbed the BTA tier and scratched Blackguards off my wishlist. :)
Cyraxpt:
dammit. blackguards is drm free too.
mind you... $12 for SR4 aint bad at all - might stretch to that when my money comes in.

Edit: borrowed money to get it. WOO!
Post edited November 11, 2014 by Sachys
Probably the first time I have almost all the higher tier games (so far). Grabbed tier 1 and will be waiting to see if either of the two (at least) games added to the BTA tier next week are of interest to me.
These deals are probably limited to the United States, and are not for digital downloads, but I thought it might be worth mentioning here anyway.

Best Buy - Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off on select 1st-party Nintendo 3DS games

Target - Buy 2, Get 1 Free on over 100 video games
Tekkaman-James: These deals are probably limited to the United States, and are not for digital downloads, but I thought it might be worth mentioning here anyway.

Best Buy - Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off on select 1st-party Nintendo 3DS games

Target - Buy 2, Get 1 Free on over 100 video games
It's sad that we don't get that kind of deals over here (europe), i would love some deals on 3DS titles but then again, 3DS are always so expensive that 50% off a second title wouldn't be that big of a deal.
I hope that Amazon.uk have something good for the black friday deals but considering the last years, eh...
Post edited November 11, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: 3DS are always so expensive that 50% off a second title wouldn't be that big of a deal.
True, but Nintendo-published titles almost never go down in price, so this sale is still pretty significant...especially with games like Smash Bros. and Fantasy Life in the mix which are both still very new games.
Cyraxpt: Humble Jumbo 3 bundle

TIER 1: 1$

Tesla Effect
Always Sometimes Monsters
Insurgency

TIER 2: BTA

GRID 2
Blackguards
Euro Truck Simulator 2
?

TIER 3: 12$

Saints Row IV

Humble Bundle keeps delivering, i thought that this week was going to be mediocre since the last bundle was really good. Anyway, since i've recently already bought Blackguards i'm going for the tier 1 bundle.
Tesla Effect? Yes. I threw my money at that!
I know the question is stupid, but is it possible to play Insurgency in most of its modes in solo ?
MaxFulvus: I know the question is stupid, but is it possible to play Insurgency in most of its modes in solo ?
Not sure if anything changed since last year but apparently you can play the multiplayer modes with bots:

http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=153681672&insideModal=0
MaxFulvus: I know the question is stupid, but is it possible to play Insurgency in most of its modes in solo ?
Cyraxpt: Not sure if anything changed since last year but apparently you can play the multiplayer modes with bots:

Thanks :) It seems to be a pain in the ass to enable by the way !
Cyraxpt: Not sure if anything changed since last year but apparently you can play the multiplayer modes with bots:

MaxFulvus: Thanks :) It seems to be a pain in the ass to enable by the way !
Uhm, kind of, i'm used to it since it's a source game and they're mostly the same, i had to use the console in games like CSS, No More Room in Hell, etc.

But perhaps they have implemented that in the menu options, like i said, that guide is from last year.