It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Build a Greenlight 13 is now live! Select 2 games out of 8 for a minimum of $1. The games are:

Royal Bounty HD (Humble)
Vol'Talkes - The AI War
O3DX
Pig Eat Ball
Battletank: L.O.B.A. (Desura)
Unraveled
Dungeon Nightmares II
The Depths of Tolagal

1st bonus is Hypership Out of Control unlocked at 2500 bundles.
Did anyone try out some of the games so far? I'd be interested in opinions about Royal Bounty HD, Pig Eat Ball, Unraveled and The Depths of Tolagal.
Midweek madness deals on Steam:

- <span class="bold"><i>Just Cause</i></span> (1, 2 and Collection) -80%
- <span class="bold"><i>Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition</i></span> -75%
<span class="bold"><i>Ship Simulator Extremes: Collection</i></span> (Steam) is -75% as deal of the day on GreenmanGaming

Sword Of The Stars Enhanced Edition announced for tomorrow.
madth3: <span class="bold"><i>Ship Simulator Extremes: Collection</i></span> (Steam) is -75% as deal of the day on GreenmanGaming

Wonder, is there any type of simulator not done yet?
madth3: <span class="bold"><i>Ship Simulator Extremes: Collection</i></span> (Steam) is -75% as deal of the day on GreenmanGaming

HypersomniacLive: Wonder, is there any type of simulator not done yet?
Licurg's overly lonely and overly friendly libido simulator.
Sachys: Licurg's overly lonely and overly friendly libido simulator.
Thanks for the horrifying image.
Leroux: Did anyone try out some of the games so far? I'd be interested in opinions about Royal Bounty HD, Pig Eat Ball, Unraveled and The Depths of Tolagal.
Unraveled seems to be free elsewhere, if you want to try it:
http://contest.rpgmakerweb.com/game/view/id/537

There's some suggestion that the dev will expand the game, but I've found nothing to indicate that the groupees version is different than the above link.
high rated
The forum simulator!

Pretend you are going online and interacting with other mostly anonymous forum-goers. Play forum games. Watch your rep rise and fall with the tides.

So much to experience!

The forum simulator!
Sachys: Licurg's overly lonely and overly friendly libido simulator.
HypersomniacLive: Thanks for the horrifying image.
Well, you DID ask!
IAmSinistar: PixelJunk Eden which isn't on GOG (yet?).
Grargar: For some reason that I'm not too sure, the game is offered only as a Steam key in all the shops that is available, unlike PixelJunk Shooter and Monsters, which are DRM-Free on the Humble Store, aside GOG.

Speaking of the PixelJunk series, there is also a (hidden) discount on GOG for both of them.

PixelJunk Monsters HD -90%/$0.79
PixelJunk Shooter -85%/$1.34.
Stealth sale! These are awesome games, and PixelJunk Monsters in particular hasn't gotten a fair shake around GOG methinks. Go buy PixelJunk Monsters, people. At $.079 it is basically free, and it's an incredible game, one of my all-time favorites in fact.

I'm also waiting for Eden to become DRM-Free. That's my second-favorite PixelJunk / Q-games game behind Monsters.
misteryo: The forum simulator!

Pretend you are going online and interacting with other mostly anonymous forum-goers. Play forum games. Watch your rep rise and fall with the tides.

So much to experience!

The forum simulator!
Sounds like Wankalots psychio/socio/neurotic agenda!
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Sachys
misteryo: The forum simulator!

So much to experience!

The forum simulator!
Sachys: Sounds like Wankalots psychio/socio/neurotic agenda!
Pretending to be abused by a talking chimp is only available in the DLC.
HypersomniacLive: Wonder, is there any type of simulator not done yet?
Game Shelf Simulator

- You spend money "buying" games but all you get are pretty pictures to put in a virtual shelf where you can sort and reorganize as you wish.
- Gray Background DLC
- Update Notifications DLC

Soon on Greenlight.
Sachys: Well, you DID ask!
You're right, should have known better not to ask such questions when you and your wicked mind are around.

*shudders*

madth3: Game Shelf Simulator

- You spend money "buying" games but all you get are pretty pictures to put in a virtual shelf where you can sort and reorganize as you wish.
- Gray Background DLC
- Update Notifications DLC

Soon on Greenlight.
I bet that one is the most expensive one.

misteryo: Pretending to be abused by a talking chimp is only available in the DLC.
XD - you're on a roll tonight, aren't you?
Post edited November 12, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
madth3: - Update Notifications DLC
I heard that there's at least 72 hours of playtime in that DLC alone!