It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

01kipper: Yes. Normally the system specifications state a particular graphics card (eg NVIDIA 9xxx or better), I've never seen a requirement based on the year before. I'm not sure if "after 2009" includes the year 2009 or not?
realkman666: I meant the type of game.
Yes, I've played Real Time Strategy games before (and Turn-Based Strategy but not Tower Defence).
realkman666: I meant the type of game.
01kipper: Yes, I've played Real Time Strategy games before (and Turn-Based Strategy but not Tower Defence).
On that computer?
01kipper: Yes, I've played Real Time Strategy games before (and Turn-Based Strategy but not Tower Defence).
realkman666: On that computer?
Yes. Not many recent games though, mostly oldies.
Previous GreenmanGaming lists and Indie Bundles are back for an encore, in case you missed something.

20% extra with the voucher Z4364W-7MR5WA-N5BCOO (which, according to their email, should work with the 50 Games You Must Play or the 30 Indies You Must Play)

===================================================

At Steam, Darksiders (I, II and thr Franchise Pack) is discounted 85%, for another 47 hours.
Post edited August 23, 2014 by madth3
Update: I was kindly gifted a steam key of The Few by buckstone to try out the game, and it ran fine on my machine, yay :)! I will now purchase the game without worry. I haven't had a chance yet to get into the game deeply enough to recommend it or not, but anyone else out there with a 2009 iMac who is considering The Few, I can confirm it will run.

My Specs:
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 256MB
Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2GB
OSX 10.9.4
The Way of the Pixelated Fist is the current deal at IndieGameStand.
(DRM-Free. Steam, Desura and GOG keys included if/when they become available)

BTA ($1.76 currently)
for other two platformers:
- Jump/Boxer
- Shin Samurai Jazz
Anybody already posted about the Indie Carneval at GetGames?

You get additional discount on the amount of games you buy. For 6 games+ you get an additional 50% discount on the whole order!
Post edited August 23, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: Anybody already posted about the Indie Carneval at GetGames?

You get additional discount on the amount of games you buy. For 6 games+ you get an additional 50% discount on the whole order!
Unsure if it has been mentioned, and when I went to post about it last night, our internet decided that I wasn't meant to. Thanks :)
dyscode: Anybody already posted about the Indie Carneval at GetGames?

I don't think it has, thank you.

A lot of discounted games, some DRM-Free, some for Steam. Pick two get a 10% off the final prize, pick three for 20%, etc.
Not bad.
high rated
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 87

Ampu-Tea -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
Black Mirror 2 -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free)
Crazy Machines -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam)
Crazy Machines 1.5 -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam)
Crazy Machines 2 -75%/$5.00 (DRM-Free+Steam)
Helicopter Simulator: Search and Rescue -67%/$4.95 (DRM-Free+Steam)
Instant Dungeon -25%/$1.49 (DRM-Free)
Mystery of the Crystal Portal -66%/$1.70 (DRM-Free)
Blackguards is 66% off at Steam (Standard and Deluxe Editions) for another almost 47 hours.
No idea if already posted but there's a decent offer for Black Mirror on Bundlestars (Steam though)

1€ each
http://www.bundlestars.com/store/black-mirror-2-reigning-evil/
http://www.bundlestars.com/store/black-mirror-3-final-fear/
Nelvin: No idea if already posted but there's a decent offer for Black Mirror on Bundlestars (Steam though)

1€ each
http://www.bundlestars.com/store/black-mirror-2-reigning-evil/
http://www.bundlestars.com/store/black-mirror-3-final-fear/
I did
but anyway, good to have a reminder :)
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 88

- They Breathe -70% / $0.90 (DRM-Free, Steam)
- Rexzilla -80% / $1.00 (DRM-Free)
- Will Fight for Food -75% / $1.25 (DRM-Free, Desura)
- Alter Ego -75% / $1.75 (DRM-Free, Steam)
- Chernobyl Commando -75% / $2.50 (DRM-Free)
- Magicka Collection -75% / $5.00 (Steam)
CHICAGO 1930 IS 50% OFF!!!!!!

Finally I can buy that fucking game and lose the URL. I joined GG going on a year ago JUST to get that game because I don't like shopping anywhere but here, and finally I can snag it and put my guilt to bed.

GOD BE PRAISED! :D