It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Dunno if this was mentioned yet, but a nice sale at <span class="bold">Screen7</span>. For £5 you get:

The Cat Lady (1 x instant DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Desura key & 1 x Steam key)
Nancy The Happy Whore (1 x instant DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Desura key)
Downfall (1 x instant DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Desura key, 1 x future benefits)
The Samaritan Paradox (1 x DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Steam key, 1 x Desura key)

Pretty good set, and soundtracks included. Shame there aren't GOG keys instead for the three carried here, though. :)
There are also a few freebies of which Heroines Quest is worth a download..
Pajama: Shame the two newest King's Bounty titles are Steam only :( I've got the cash waiting to dollop down for these so come on GOG, please get these two expansions here...
Likewise. Let's get them on here, GOG Lords!

IAmSinistar: Dunno if this was mentioned yet, but a nice sale at <span class="bold">Screen7</span>. For £5 you get:
pigdog: There are also a few freebies of which Heroines Quest is worth a download..
Agreed. And there have been some attempts at talking GOG into adding this as one of their free games. I think it would be a perfect fit, encompassing as it does the spirits of both old and new games.
madth3: A steamed Monday Bundle at IndieGala

$1.89 (first 24 hours) or more. All Steam except Duplicity.

- Night Shift (Early Access Game) (Win)
- Where Angels Cry (Win, Mac)
- War on Folvos (Win)
- 1000 Amps (Win, Mac)
- Shad'0 (Win)
- Lucius (Win)
- Duplicity (Desura, Steam Greenlight / Win, Mac, Linux)
Arg. I've been subjected to too many teen romances lately, I read that as Were-Angels and was trying to envision people that only turned to angels on the full moon. Had to read 3x to get right.

Anyway, any bundle suggestions/recommendations? I'm leaning towards the lower tier humble, just curious what others think about these recent ones.
Oh how to KEEP him there?
IAmSinistar: Nice rep. :)
Cyberevil: Oh how to KEEP him there?
Surgical downrepping. ;)
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: Modern Retro</span>

PWYW
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure
Full Bore
Tiny Barbarian DX

$6
NEStalgia
Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
*snip*
Neat bundle, i just grabbed the PWYW tier. :)
The Bridge has a 90% discount at Steam, again.

If you like logical puzzles you should get this.
Cyberevil: Oh how to KEEP him there?
IAmSinistar: Surgical downrepping. ;)
Cruel... I LIKE it!
madth3: The Bridge has a 90% discount at Steam, again.

If you like logical puzzles you should get this.
As a lifelong Escher fan, I really want this DRM-free soon.
madth3: New Weeklong Deals at Steam
- Knights and Merchants -86% / $0.97
This looks interesting, is it a regular rts or does it have more management than usual (the merchants part, lol)? Does it run well on actual machines (as in, does it have problems with resolutions, video, etc)?

Edit: Meh, i bought it, 1€ from cards money is ok for me.
Post edited August 25, 2014 by Cyraxpt

The Cat Lady (1 x instant DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Desura key & 1 x Steam key)
Nancy The Happy Whore (1 x instant DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Desura key)
Downfall (1 x instant DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Desura key, 1 x future benefits)
The Samaritan Paradox (1 x DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Steam key, 1 x Desura key)

Pretty good set, and soundtracks included. Shame there aren't GOG keys instead for the three carried here, though. :)
And physical copies of The Cat Lady + The Samaritan Paradox (along with the OSTs and DD/Steam/Desura keys) for £10; if any fellow Polacks randomly happen to read this that only want The Cat Lady from that combo, shoot me a PM/call/holler, let's split/group-buy that sucker!

Also, call the Zombie Cat - looks like they're remaking Downfall in the style of The Cat Lady (expected release in early 2015), in light of which they will be releasing the original Downfall as freeware as of Sep 1st. Previous buyers will get a "very healthy discount on the new edition prior to its release".
Cat Lady, Downfall and The Samaritan are all very good titles.
Nancy etc...I think is not.
MoP: Also, call the Zombie Cat - looks like they're remaking Downfall in the style of The Cat Lady (expected release in early 2015), in light of which they will be releasing the original Downfall as freeware as of Sep 1st. Previous buyers will get a "very healthy discount on the new edition prior to its release".
Awesome! I hope that largesse extends to folks who own it on GOG as well.
IAmSinistar: Awesome! I hope that largesse extends to folks who own it on GOG as well.
I suppose that they have to come up with something, as the original can't remain a pay-for title here. ;-)
IAmSinistar: Awesome! I hope that largesse extends to folks who own it on GOG as well.
HypersomniacLive: I suppose that they have to come up with something, as the original can't remain a pay-for title here. ;-)
Ach, you're right. :D